• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tell me what kind of story to post and i'll post it

f/f

TMF Expert
ok want kind of story do you people want. m/f f/f */f. what type of scene and what type of tickling.:)

Tickling Resistance

f/f would love to see some stories of women resisting the tickling and trying not to laugh but in the end .....well you know. A perfect example is some of the stories posted by dig dug dog. He did the one based on That 70's show..........thank you in advance!

How about a theme where the babysitter is watching 2 kids, boy and girl. They like to tickle so they start sneaking in tickles on her. She does not want to show weakness so she tries not to react.

She lays on her side to play a game with them and the girl notices her shirt has ridden up so she sneaks in a tickle on the soft belly she sees. Later while the sitter is lying on the couch, her feet become the target and she tries to hold out.

They challenge her to lay still for tummy tickling and she dares them to try while she sucks in her stomach and does not breathe.

She finally cracks and gets her tickle revenge on them!

type of story

How about a story with Paula Abdul and Daisy Fuentes tickling each other-especially on their feet-yuo could have the ladies interviewing one another or them just chatting near a pool and then tickling starts and they go inside and major feet tickling ensues..

I want one about eskimoes using penguin feathers to tickle each other through their parkas.

Maybe a guy with a penguin feather being pulled along by a dog sled. He cuts a close corner at 4th and main in the tundra and whips out the penguin feather as he zips by the University Of Alaska coeds in their heavy overcoats.

Okay,,,,, maybe not.

How about,,,,

Middle aged women who keep their shape (hey, it's fantasy, isn't it ?). A small get-together of a few women; and Mr. Husband comes home. They put on a show for him, starring his wife. He watches from the living room sofa. Instead of turning on the tube that evening, they turn on the tickling. It's the Mrs. Ticklish show for Mr. Husband.

Outer space tickling would be fun; like a different planet where the humanoid inhabitants have special powers over mere earthlings. The science patrol could land there and do research.

1960s TV shows,,, Get Smart,,, Who could help but dream about agent 99 being tickled ! Gilligan's Island has endless possibilities. The Avengers (supposedly) had actual tickling in a couple of episodes

1970s TV shows: Doctor Who,,, obvious possibilities. Monty Python's Flying circus.... They should have used tickling,,,

1980s TV shows: Buck Rogers in the 25th Century ! Erin Grey ! (Fall in love with me Now Now Now !!!)

Avengers, I agree. How bout Emma Peel is interrogating someone... like me!! Sometimes I think I was born in the wrong decade. Mwah!

-Bell :cool2:

Uh, that happened to me!! Ha, it's true story I posted on here a few months ago. I don't remember what it was called, but it may have been Birthday Party. Posted by Ticklebell, or actually it may have been while I was Ticklish_Faerie. ANyway it's there somewhere.

hey

hmm...i would like a story that had many situations in it, ya know like a series almost...like oh i dunno, anything you would write would be good!:devil:

SciFi Stories

:dogpile:

I'd love to see more sci-fi stories - tickling devices, holodeck, tickle-chairs, etc.

A story with a room or hall with a tickle floor would be cool. Maybe an amusement park House of Tickles ride where you have to go in barefoot.

Or, a tickling service where the price goes down the longer you can take it.

I also love the tickling and forced orgasm stories, especially f/m.

Thanks to all the authors!

how about an ff/m tickling story involving an 18yr old boy and the beautiful woman that lives down the street, she ties up and intensly tickles him until he agrees to smell and lick her extremly sweaty and stinky feet. she could also invite a few of her frends round to increase the torture! Any of you great authors out there who consider writing this story contact me at [email protected] and il try and do one of your requests. Thanx

i'd love to see one where claire forlani or avril lavinge get their feet tickled.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back