• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Palace Theme Events...

Kujman1

TMF Expert
For the many that have emailed us or asked in posts- I'm posting here and on some other lists on TMF to save you all time...

Yes, we are very active in San Francisco (Bay Area) and have always been.

Yes, we seek others to join when all involved have something to offer one another.

No, we don't and won't advertise on Newsgroups. It serves no useful purpose and that's NOT the type of people we wish to attract.

Yes, our Grand Halloween Play event is still on- we limit the number of single males.

Yes, an Inquisition Party is in September. I will have returned from the tour by then. We limit the amount of single males.

No, we're not associated with the TX Inquisition group. I have no information about what they do, other than some good words from friends about them. I've never seen any photos of their work.

No... we are not part of DVNC's group either. Please note that we're not affiliated with the West Coast Gatherings that he hosts. We differ greatly in our beliefs, groups, our approaches, events, and (to date) never mix n' match people. I've not seen any pics there either, but do know the people involved to some extent. They offer a fine fare, especially for those new to the scene just wanting to get their feet wet.

Yes, we both invite newcomers. You can write to either of us- [email protected] for Palace events in SF... or [email protected] for West Coast Gatherings (locations vary).

Please note that our levels of play here at the Palace vary at each event: we host many intense play parties (theme events) each year, for oursleves as well as other groups. For those not into group scenes, we also have one on ones and demos. Our entire house from top to bottom becomes one play space, with all our devices large, huge and small, and added special FX.

Anyone in CA or vicinity is welcomed... just bring your open spirit and creativity...

Here's a pic of some fun from one event......

TGKUJstock.jpg

As he mentions, this is not a West Coast Gathering, and as such, has been, appropriately, moved from that section back to the general West section.

More appropriately stated, we RARELY have people that have attended both Kujman's events and mine (there are a few that have played with Kuj since our ways parted). However, the reason for the greater lack of crossoever is largely because most in my events have yet to SEE this, the first public announcement of these events. Those into the more advanced bondage play and foot torture will likley clamor for such, as Kujman has great success in this arena, without competition, to date, in my observation. Complex bondage scenes involving more than mere tickling are rare, and difficult, and he has skill in such.

Good to see you announcing public events, sir. I wish you continued success with your venture.

Thank you for the nice words... there had been some confusion on boards and in email, and it's easy to get confused with so many groups popping up- especially two that are in the immediate same area in CA. Anyone who has asked me about your group, I simply give them your addy, rather than try to explain what your parties are like. Better to hear it from the horses mouth so to speak.

Another reason for posting about it is, although we keep it low key and more discreet from Newsgroups, we heard from several long time players who (for some reason) had no idea of how to contact us, and felt as though many were deliberatly being left out of our explorations.... when nothing could be further from the truth. We welcome many- although we have to limit the number of single males for obvious reasons. And as you mentioned, most of our folks are very loyal players and don't switch among groups, many are couples, and those that seek a "deeper" scene with perhaps costumes, immobile bondage, special FX, theme (staying in character like at an Inquisition), all of it very friendly and open, but detailed and dedicated....... and of course we offer more merely social events as well for firstimers.

But a picture is worth a thousand words, and the picture posted tells more.

Our Halloween events will fill up soon, as will Sept. So those interested best write now or forever hold your peace (or ticklish ambitions).

Didn't know how to get ahold of *you*? You've used the same address for a very long time now. Generations, in internet terms. Geez, I wouldn't figure anyone wouldn't be able to reach you. Perplexing. You've been at that address since the middle of the last decade, after all. A body can find you from a simple search on Deja.com. You'd think folks would know to do such when searching for someone.

Good to hear you're offering social events for the new kids, too. There are so many that aren't ready to take the big step into more serious bondage scenes, and such a meeting place is often just the thing to allow folks familiarity with those with whom they'll play. It also allows all the questioning BEFORE entering a scene. Beats having to stop a scene to answer questions.

Yeah- its weird they can't find me, bit it goes both ways too... these same people didn't know how to contact YOU- and you're name is all over too. Go figure.

Well I hope it at least ends confusion and that everyone meets everyone and gets what they seek no matter which groups they choose. We're open. You're open. The next move is there's.

The whole of the move is theirs. 'Bout time there was another group here on this coast that was out and happenin'. I figure you'll do well with this. I do recall us talkin' 'bout such in '97, and am pleased to see it's out and about.

Not findin' me is easy, I found. I wasn't usin' AOL for a while, and it wasn't always me announcing West Coast Gatherings, etc., and I'm not the online personality you are. Harder to locate. It's part of why GatheringsWC handles all of that stuff. With the website and such, it makes it easy, if a little bigger than I expected. Not somethin' t'complain about, though.

Yes... actually though, as many can tell you, we're not "just starting"... I held maybe the first tickling party (pre-internet) way back in the last century (1984). And held consectutive private tickling parties each year until '89. It came to a point where I was actually renting larger halls to house them in becuase I was getting 50-80 people by 1989. I guess thats how many got to know me, too. But by then the mood in the community was changing and getting very 'cheap'. All like one nighters- no committemnt, no loyalty. It has never recooped.

Anyway, we've been VERY active with our "gatherings" (theme events) in San Fran for about 3 years- holding 6 to 8 events per year, plus our annual Halloween blowout. TG and I've never stopped being active in this scene, just more underground the past few years for various s/m clubs and folks, and keep it mostly away from the usual online world and a few other tickling groups as the players there are of a 'different calibre' and mindset. Simply: If you dont know what headspace is (in all it's glory), or you seek merely loose bondage or lite party banter, then you shouldn't be with us. We're FUN- but detailed and 'deeper'.

Our Palace fun is very popular (see picture I'm posting in discussions) and, like you, we usually we keep the same crowd, very loyal. Anyone is welcome though given they meet certain criteria (on both parts). Loyalty is number one, adventure and open acceptance is another.

In between all this, we have the initiations and fairs, and give demo for various clubs above and underground- and had I not been traveling with this musical show, we'd have a set-up at Folsom street as we had been arranging.

But we are definitely not new.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back