• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do Androids Dream Of Electronic Tickles? - Part 3 (Adult)

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
Click for Part 2

Part 3

Fiona took a quick breath, fighting to hold back the instinctive reaction to run from this woman that had inflicted her previous ordeals upon her. After a moment she felt her fear drain away, replaced with something raw and powerful, a fury speeding through her body like lightning as she saw a chance not for escape but for revenge. She came to her feet in a single graceful movement, controlling her body more accurately than she’d ever done before. Her right foot slid forward, her back straight and arms held in a ready position. The other woman matched the move, though she moved her left foot forward to mirror Fiona and for what felt like an age they faced each other, gathering their thoughts for what was to come.

At the same instant both women moved, darting towards each other with a speed that seemed to defy the laws of physics as they raced forwards. They met in a blur of motion, Fiona felt a stiff shot from a hand glance off her ribs as the side of her right foot came around to deliver a solid blow to the other woman’s ribs. Their momentum carried them on for a few steps and both women turned quickly, coming back at each other in the blink of an eye.

This time Fiona saw her opponent go low, a quick forward roll which ended with both legs scything through the air towards Fiona’s knees. She leapt upwards, pulling her legs out of harms way and kicking down at the right ankle of the ninja, only to find her own ankle caught between the calves of her target. Fiona couldn’t get her leg free in time and hit the ground heavily, twisting as she did so to land on her back.

Fiona twisted right, moving away from where she’d landed, bouncing back to her feet in one smooth movement that brought her back to a ready position, only to find her opponent hadn’t moved an inch. In fact she was standing so still only the faint rise and fall of her chest gave any indication of life. Fiona straightened from her crouch and moved forward slowly, not taking her eyes off the woman as she moved forward. She raised a hand and reached forward, every muscle tensed for action if there was even the slightest movement. Her finger touched the woman’s shoulder…

… and she found herself flying back across the room as if fired from a cannon, her back striking the stone wall hard enough to drive all the air from her body, her arms and legs stretched out spread-eagled as the chains attached to the ceiling and floor seemed to come alive, reaching out to bind her limbs tightly, holding her trapped in place. Throughout it all the black clad woman hadn’t moved, but stayed staring straight ahead, at the same spot of wall that Fiona now occupied.

The air seemed to stir in the dungeon, as if someone had opened a door, then a faint breeze sprung up from nowhere, moving around the room, forming a small vortex of wind like a miniature tornado. The tornado seemed to suck the shadows themselves into it’s core as it started to slow, the shadows became solid and, as the last of the wind died away they formed the shape of a man. Only the shape though, there was no texture, just an outline etched in shadow, a blackness so complete it drew the very light to it, leaving a faint aura glowing around it’s edge.

The figure looked at her for a moment, or at least turned its head towards her, then moved its attention back to the still-frozen ninja. A hand gesture and the woman was flung back onto a large wooden wheel mounted horizontally on the floor, her arms and legs pulled out into the same position as Fiona herself was trapped. Another gesture and there was the rustle of tearing silk as the ninja’s outfit was ripped from her by invisible hands, leaving her naked and helpless.

Despite the terror that was threatening to consume her, Fiona found herself captivated by the scene in front of her. The representation of her fantast, the detail present in the image of the woman who had so fascinated her during her student years was perfect. The long, sleek limbs, perfect body and porcelain skin, all topped off with that mane of fiery red hair all added up to one of the most beautiful and captivating people Fiona had ever seen. Even now, with her body fighting against her bondage, a part of her wanted nothing more than to take this woman in her arms and revel in the sensations that would surely follow, just the thought of breathing ‘Nicole’ into her lover’s ear was enough to make her shake with desire.

All of this went through her mind in the blink of an eye as she watched the shadow kneel over the redhead’s waist, its hands reaching out towards her untouched skin. As the black fingers slid over her body, the captive woman screamed with laughter, as if she was being tickled by a hundred hands instead of two. A part of Fiona’s mind noted that even the voice was perfect, her laughter high pitched, almost musical as she writhed under the things touch. As the hands moved across her she howled hysterically, her feet pounding against the wooden wheel as she struggled against her bonds, but there was simply no way out for her, no matter how much she screamed and begged, the shadow man on top of her simply kept up it’s slow, remorseless exploration of her body. It didn’t seem to add up though, Fiona thought, there was no way that a simple stroking motion should have that sort of effect on a body, there had to be something else going on.

As if reading her thoughts the shadow straightened up and walked towards her. Fiona used every last drop of her self control to face the thing without struggling against the chains that held her, staring defiantly at where she thought it’s eyes would be behind the blackness. Suddenly she felt as if she’d been jerked forward, the figure seeming much closer now, though neither she nor it had actually moved. It happened again and now she understood, her vision was being magnified somehow, letting her see detail that her normal senses couldn’t perceive.

She relaxed and accepted the next, much longer jerk, and gasped in surprise. The shadow in front of her changed somehow, becoming a mass of colour, swirling and dipping over itself in an endless pattern, the overall effect reminding her of the Mandelbrot images she’d seen as a kid. An infinite pattern of dips, edges, curves and peaks, constantly shifting and changing in front of her eyes. Suddenly she felt another jerk, this time towards the still-giggling body of her fantasy and saw the same, or at least, a similar pattern there, hidden far beyond the visible layer of skin.

As she watched the shadow moved away from her, back to its victim, leaning over her thighs, resting a hand on the smooth skin. The woman shrieked and twisted to escape the touch, only now Fiona could see why. The two sets of images seemed to meld, interlocking as one, only the image from the shadow was definitely the more aggressive, forcing itself onto the other, twisting and writhing at a speed that was almost dizzying around the peaks and troughs of its victim.

This was tickling on the microscopic scale; something so far beyond the realms of the ordeals Fiona had suffered through it was like comparing a normal stick match to the heat of a thousand suns. As she watched Fiona saw the patterns change, fluttering and writhing under the assault, colours changing rapidly from the rainbow normally displayed to waves of reds, pinks and purples, a visual representation of the torment being unleashed on this beauty.

With a final jerk her vision returned to normal and it took her a second or two to adjust to the sudden change in perspective. When she did she saw to her horror that the shadow appeared to be melting, dripping onto the redhead like candle wax, forming a pool on her stomach yet somehow not dripping off her body onto the floor. As the last of the shadow fell it revealed a rather plain man in his mid-thirties, looking down at his victim, an expression of intense interest passing across his face.

He reached down to the edge of the wheel and removed a large steel pin, then with one movement set the wheel spinning. As it rotated the pool of shadow seemed to flow with the motion, moving up and around Nicole’s body, causing her to howl in ticklish misery with every new hollow and curve it touched. After a few seconds of watching this entertainment the man turned and walked towards Fiona, making the same hand gesture he’d used on Nicole earlier. The results were identical as Fiona felt her clothing torn from her body by invisible fingers, leaving her hanging naked from the wall in front of this stranger.

The man walked up to her until he was standing close enough to kiss her, seemingly studying her, staring into her eyes as he watched her reaction to the howls coming from the floor, her vision of the wheel now blocked by the man standing before her. He reached out and wrapped his arms around her, holding her tight in an embrace that seemed to have little enthusiasm or warmth behind it, more the clinical touch of a laboratory technician. After a few seconds he released his grip and stepped back, leaving behind a cold sensation wherever he’d touched her.

Fiona shivered from the chill and looked down, her eyes widening in horror as she saw the same liquid shadow clinging to her body wherever the man had touched her. As soon as she saw it the shadow started to move, to grow, spreading out over her body, caressing her skin with a sensation unlike any she’d felt before. It was as if her nerves were being tickled directly, without anything to protect them from the touch of a thousand feathers that danced over every nerve ending and synapse. She screamed, her body shuddering under the demands being placed on it as the tickling grew exponentially as the shadow enveloped her.

Her lungs were burning, her mind on fire as she tried to find some way, some reference to deal with what she was feeling, but there simply was none. The shadow glided over her stomach and inside her belly button, down her thighs to meet the smaller pool spreading up from her knees. Within seconds she was almost completely covered, only her throat and head left exposed and the sensations being inflicted on her seemed to multiply with every second that passed, the intensity and power beyond her comprehension.

All she could hear was laughter, her own and Nicole’s mixed into one never-ending symphony of forced delight, impossible to tell where one ended and the other began. The shadow surged up her throat and jaw, covering her ears and sliding up over her hair, leaving her hearing intact to ensure she missed no nuance of this torment. Only her eyes, nose and mouth were now uncovered then, with a final rush, the shadow claimed them as well and darkness covered her world as she fell, unable to breathe or feel anything, only hear the constant, never-ending laughter as she dropped down into the blackness.

She awoke on the floor of her own room, her body soaked in sweat, muscles aching, lungs burning, the VR suit barely making contact with her skin as she lay there shaking. Slowly her world came back into focus, the emergency signal on the computer proof of the forced disconnect the system had performed in response to her vital signs peaking at dangerously high levels. She tried to move but her body simply refused and she succumbed to its urgent demand for rest, falling asleep where she lay.

Fiona was awoken by sunlight blazing in to her room through the skylight, shining straight into her eyes. Blinking she slowly lifted herself from the floor and onto the bed, her movements those of someone running on instinct as she stripped off the VR suit and stepped into the shower. As the hot water pummelled her body she started to remember what had happened the previous night and found her fatigue being replaced by anger. How dare that geek program something so dangerous! What if she’d turned off the safety programs as some did, she could have been killed with that sort of mental overload and he hadn’t even thought to warn her!

Her fists clenched involuntarily and she turned the shower off with a snap of the wrist. Drying quickly she grabbed a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, dressed and grabbed the recording of her adventure from the computer on her way out the door. He’d mentioned in passing where he lived when they’d met, and Fiona had a good memory for details like that. It took her a few minutes of hunting to find the right building and shortly after she was pressing the bell on flat 107.

Steve was in a bad mood before he opened the door, having only got two hours sleep the night before after recovering a system crash for a group he contracted support services to. His mood wasn’t improved any when a fist struck him square across the jaw, sending him sprawling to the floor. Fiona dove through the door, straddling his waist as she took another swing at his face, this one blocked with his right arm, as she screamed “You bastard!” over and over again.

Confused and hurt Steve decided it was probably better to get on top of the situation before anyone, especially him, got hurt. Fiona was sitting on his stomach, leaving his hips free to move, and he flexed his legs, rocking them up so they pointed at the ceiling. He slipped his thighs under her arms and rocked his body forward, pushing Fiona down to the ground. As soon as her body was off his he rolled away and stood up, holding one hand up to his jaw and the bruise that was already beginning to form there. Fiona bounced back to her feet and launched herself at him again, her body seeming to crumple in midair.

She landed against him hard, not trying to knock him down, rather collapsing against him as she buried her face into his shoulder and let out a sob that almost broke his heart. Confused as hell, but faced with a problem he could deal with, Steve wrapped his arms around her and held her close, not saying anything but letting whatever was driving her burn itself out. Slowly he guided her into the living room and onto the sofa, keeping her wrapped in his arms the whole time, providing whatever support he could, content to wait until she was ready to talk, however long that took.

For those of you that have made it this far, I have a quick question I’d like to ask. I’ve spent some time mapping this story out and no matter how I play it there’s going to be a lot of stuff here that doesn’t contain any direct tickling but will advance the plot and I was wondering how best to present those bits. I could just post them in the same sort of size chunks as this (the easiest reading option) or just create one huge post of all the non-tickling bits in between the action scenes (more compact but not so easy on the eyes or brain). Or should I just stop posting parts in this story altogether (if there’s no interest) and make a document available when it’s done? Any help on this would be appreciated.

Personally, I'd like you to continue posting. I love tickle stories that actually have PLOT. And this one is incredibly interesting. I'd love it to continue. Maybe just keeping it in same sized bits, and simply puting something like "(Non-Tickle)" in the subject line for the parts that don't contain it, for people who just want to skip those parts. (I'm not one of 'em. *grin*)

-Spike

First of, UBELIEVABLE STORY!!!!!!!

I enjoyed it so far immensely.

Second, I think you should just post the whole story in one big thread. It will save time, and not leave all of us hanging on after each installment.

PLEASE continue this story.

My vote is to post the parts as you have them finished.

Umm, thanks guys, don't quite not to what to say to feedback like that *prods ground with toe looking sheepish*

Part 4's up and available here. Decided to mix and match from the ideas here, so you'll get one long thread which runs up to the next bit of tickling, then the tickling itself, then the next plot etc etc.

Spike (William and spike in the same profile, do I detect a Buffy fan? ;)) - ask for plot, you get plot. Specifically a novel's worth of plot. Be careful what you wish for, you just may get it *grin*

Critterlord - Question: am I interpreting your post wrong, or are you implying I post little bits of a finished tale just to keep you lot hanging? :D Actually, truth be told, I write a chunk then post it, means I can react to what people don't like without completely rewriting the plot. Downside is a) what you see here is usually the first version so no editing, proof reading etc and b) I get knackered writing enough to post in one sitting. Put it this way, Part 4 got done in one eight hour sitting this afternoon and I think I'm now part of my chair.

Guitman69 - Not fair, putting a "PLEASE" in a post knowing it's going to play on my 'hey, someone wants to read this, better get writing side'. Grrrr :D

Would love to know what you all think of the next chunk, hope it lives up to expectations.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back