• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for Tickle friend, maybe more in Rockford, IL

mallysmom

I am looking for someone to tickle with, who should be very ticklish too. I am both a lee and a ler, and like time on both ends. I am in Rockford IL, just outside of Chicago, and am 28 years old. :D :xpeepsofa

Hello,I live in Kankakee.am ticklish and am looking for someone to share some tickling fun with my yahoo messenger is themadtickler2000 and my email is;[email protected]

Hi there. Cute, sweet, shy, and feverishly ticklish all over. That is how I would describe myself to you. I am a 28 year old SWM from the NW burbs, about an hour or less from you. I am very interested in talking with you more. Both a ler and lee, but I guarantee I am one of the most ticklish guys you will ever meet. If you are interested, write me at [email protected].

Hope to hear from you!

Marc =o)

Hey

Hey, 20, Male, in chicago but spendin my time at school at NIU in dekalb, bout 30 mins from rockford, IM me if u'd like to know more

Last edited:
Hi there! In case you are still looking for a tickle buddy, I am available. I'm a white male, 32, nice-looking, 6'0", 180# from southwest side of Chicago and would like to hear from ya. My email is [email protected]

Jon

Hey there Mallysmom

:) Well hey there :)

How're you doing here, now I saw your latest post that was up
I seemed to like that pretty good an so I am from a north burb
right near rockford a bit an would like to have the chance to talk
with you more about tickling an all, I like that myself an all an like I said I would like to get to know you more an all if that's
ok hm?, I am another reg here on tmf an I am in the tmf chat
sometimes, I'm also on msn an yahoo messenger so if you ever are in one of those chats, I would like to have a tickle chat with you, an as of you being a lee an ler ah very nice an ok :), I like that.
Ok so when you see this post an read it, find me in tmf chat ot msn an yahoo messenger (if you have those) an wellIf I'm not in tmf then just write back to me on the board here an I will find your post back to me an I'll write back to you ok? :), well...again write back to me when possible an I will replay back to you :), alright well...hope you see this post an until then :) .

PS: I am a swm/27

Sprite(a tmf reg)

I am from Rockford also

Hey how are you Mallysmom. I was very shocked to see someone from Rockford. I hope you see this and get back with me. Hopefully we could talk.

J

Last edited:
Cool, another female ticklephile in IL! You should have no problem finding some IL guys. :)

I'm not ticklish, atleast I don't think I am but if you switch to ticklee I'm 45 minutes South of ya. ;)

DK

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back