• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Possible UK Television Alert??

Lazlo

Monday 21 July

"7:00 pm BBC1

Human Senses

Touch: Fearless presenter Nigel Marven sets out to discover the secrets of our sense of touch - the pleasure and the pain."

Science type show about the human sense of touch. No guarantees, but maybe a good chance of catching either a tickling mention or maybe even a real bit of tickling. Might be a good source for some caps/clips, if we're lucky.

Just thought it might be worth it for the British TMF people to keep an eye out for this on Monday.

There was a kids programme like this about a year or so ago, with, I think, the same presenter. There was tickling, and thankfully, he wasn't the subject!!! Sadly, it wasn't his female co - presenter either, nor the female dodctor doing the studying on tickling. Instead, it was a group of schoolgirls (STEADY!!! They were only about 14) being tivkled by their classmates.

It was quite cute in a way, and there were some great reactions, but don't be surprised if it's not what you imagine. Don't get me wrong, it could be superb, but sadly, it'll probably be quite anti - climatic. Ah, well....

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back