• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Tickled Pink" (Women of Wrestling) part 1 F/F wrestling tickling

primetime

Verified
okay fans, it is time to resume the WOW series featuring the characters of the now defunct organization of WOW. it has been a while since we last seen these characters, so i hope you enjoy the new episodes. as always, if there is something you want to see, please let me know. i am always open to suggestions as you can tell from previous episodes, i used people's suggestions. so feel free to give any feedback or ideas. this story will have some tickling, but it is a set up episode. there will be more tickling in future episodes. you can find characters of WOW at www.wowe.com Hollywood can be found at www.webkitten.com and Lana Star can be found at www.absolutelana.com enjoy!!!!

the T.V. show began on the local cable channel, showing clips of the WOW pay per view "Total Control". the clips featured the triple threat main event between Terri Gold, then WOW champion Hollywood, and the new champion Lana Star. the clips featured the background music of "Hero" by Chad Kroeger on the Spiderman movie soundtrack, the official song for the pay per view. the clips showed Hollywood being trapped in the ropes while Lana Star had Terri Gold's ankle, and tickling the sole of Terri. Terri finally submitted and Lana was pronounced the new champion of WOW. the clips finished with Lana Star's celebration scene, Hollywood's rage, and Terri Gold's disappointment.

the pyrotechnics exploded in the arena and the capacity crowd went nuts. the cameras zoomed across the arena showing the fans and holding up their signs. Lee Marshall, the commentator for WOW began to speak to the TV audience.

"Hello fans and welcome to WOW!! we are just coming off the pay per view Total Control and let me tell you, it was an event that will be remembered for a long long time. we have new Tag Team champions and we have a new World champion......" Lee tried to say before he was interrupted.

the lights of the arena turned pink and soon pink confetti fell from the rafters. the music of the new champion blared through the loudspeakers, and finally Lana Star made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in her usual wrestling attire, a pink leather top, with pink shorts and pink boots, she walked her way down the ramp with a huge grin. she also wore a pink feather boa and her pink cowboy hat. accompanying her to the ring was her "personal assistant" Patti Pizzazz who held a pink pillow, which had a pink blanket over it, covering something. Lana strutted to the ring and soon she entered into the ring, waving to the crowd. she looked like she won a billion dollars. her perfect smile was plastered to her face and she was giddy. this was her moment. she grabbed a microphone and began to address the capacity crowd.

"Hello everyone!!!!! this is not only the STAR and EXECUTIVE PRODUCER of WOW, but also your NEW WORLD CHAMPION, LANA STAR!!!!!!!!" she beamed to a chorus of boos. "I just want everyone to know that i will be the best champion that WOW has ever seen. i am definitely the most beautiful champion ever. i mean, Terri Gold looked like a chipmunk and Hollywood looked like she came out of a garbage can!!!" Lana boasted.

Patti Pizzazz was smiling and nodding her head to what Lana was saying. then Patti spoke into the microphone. "Yeah Lana, you are the most beautiful, most wonderful WOW champion of ALL TIME!!!"

"Thank you Patti with that unbiased opinion!! now, let's get down to business. since i am the new champion, by the way, did i tell everyone how beautiful i am? but i think all of you know that by now anyway. so, i got to thinking. for a beautiful WOW champion, she needs a beautiful belt to go around her awesome waist. the previous belt doesnt match my attire at all. a belt with purple straps? only a colorblind idiot would pick that color. then again, it was David McLane who picked the colors. figures. so, i decided to get new straps for my belt. behold!!!!!" Lana announced.

Patti Pizzazz then pulled the blanket of the top of the pillow. on top of the pillow laid the WOW world title belt, but it had of course pink straps, but the face plate of the belt remained gold. Patti picked up the new belt and placed it around Lana's waist. once it was secured, Patti began to clap excitedly.

"Doesnt this look beautiful on me?" Lana asked the crowd who replied with a chorus of boos. "This belt is so, well, ME!!!! i also want to let everyone know that i am your champion and i will represent the very character of WOW. i will......." Lana was then interrupted.

David Mclane came walking down the aisle, shaking his head, he got into the ring, grabbed a microphone and spoke to the new champion. "Lana Star, who the hell do you think you are?" he asked.

"Like duh McWorm!!!! i am Lana Star, the NEW WOW CHAMPION!!" Lana screamed into his face.

"Look Lana, you may be the new champion, but you still answer to me.." McLane tried to tell her.

"Answer to you? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! look troll, i answer to NO ONE. i am the champion now. before, you were able to get away with your stupid decisions, but there is a new era now, a PINK ERA, and you better get used to it." Lana commanded.

"Look her Lana, i will not put up with your......." Mclane was interrupted again.

the music of the NWO blared, and at the top of the ramp was former WOW champion, Hollywood. dressed in black faded jeans, a black tWo t-shirt and black cowboy boots, she walked down the ramp and quickly got into the ring. holding a microphone, Hollywood adressed the parties in the ring.

"Listen up you two, you seem to forget who is charge here. it is ME. the tWo won at Total Control and if you remember, it wasnt ME that lost at Total Control, it was Terri Gold. because of your stupid politics McLane, i am not champion right now. but this blond bimbo didnt beat ME for that belt. so, i demand a rematch with blondie here, for the title, TONIGHT!!!!" Hollywood demanded.

"Who do you think you are?!!!! you dont call the shots here, I DO!!" Lana yelled back.

"C'mon Lana Star!!!! tonight, you and me. i made you bark like a poodle before and i will do it again!!!" Hollywood replied.

"Look ladies....." Mclane tried to say.

"SHUT UP!!!!!" both women told him together.

"Hollywood, i would love to beat you tonight, but i cant. i have a manicure session later. we cant have the champ looking like you can we?" Lana laughed.

"a manicure session? you are nothing but a worthless, stuck up BITCH!!!" Hollywood yelled.

"Temper temper!!! oh well, since i have to go, i will leave you with this....." Lana said.

Patti Pizzazz then nailed Hollywood in the back of the head with a hand-held mirror. Hollywood hit the mat knocked out. Mclane stood there in shock. Lana then stood over Hollywood's body, holding her title belt in the air. then her eyes grew open with shock as she saw the rest of the tWo coming down the ramp. Lana and Patti took off into the crowd. the rest of the tWo helped up their leader and took her to the back.

MYSTERY (tWo) vs HAMMERIN HEATHER STEELE

the music of Hammerin Heather Steele came on and Heather made her way to the ring. dressed in her "Tool time" outfit with a white top with blue cut-off shorts, white socks and brown workboots, she skipped into the ring to a nice ovation. waving to the crowd, she then took off her "work hat" and tool belt and waited for her opponent.

the lights grew dim and a white smoky mist appeared at the top of the ramp. the music of the NWO blared and through mist appeared tWo member Mystery along with new tWo member Sable. Mystery was covered in black with her spandex top and shorts, black sheer nylons and black boots. her face was covered in a see through nylon mask and she also wore her cape. Sable was dressed in a black leather suit that fit her busty form perfectly. wearing her black sunglasses, she smiled. being the newest member of the tWo, Sable felt proud. the pair walked towards the ring, while the WOWvision screen showed what happened at the pay per view. Sable made her suprise entrance during the Mystery-Ice Cold match. clips were shown of Sable and Mystery tickle torturing Ice Cold.

Mystery got into the ring and the bell rang. Heather immediately went after Mystery. she began to chop at her chest, causing Mystery to reel backwards. Heather then flung Mystery against the ropes and proceeded to dropkick the hooded one. Mystery crashed to the mat and Heather went for the cover. Mystery kicked out after a 1 count and Heather put her in an armbar. twisting the arm, Heather was in control. Mystery then reversed the hold, but Heather got out of it. Mystery then kneed Heather in the stomach then flung her against the ropes. Mystery tried a clothesline, but Heather ducked, bounced off the ropes again and did a flying body press. the ref made the count. 1........2....KICKOUT. Mystery got up but her face was nailed by Heather's boots from a standing dropkick. Mystery got right back up and tried a roundhouse right. Heather ducked and as Mystery swung her body around, Heather grabbed her from behind and then German-suplexed her. Mystery was stunned again. Heather went for the cover. 1.....2....kickout. Heather slapped her hand on the mat in frustration. she then picked Mystery up and slammed her to the canvas. Heather then climbed to the top rope and leapt of the top rope, about to deliver an elbow into Mystery's chest. Mystery moved out of the way and Heather crashed into the mat. Heather began to writhe in pain. Mystery then picked up Heather by the hair and tried to set her up for the powerbomb. Heather then used her last remaining strength and lifted Mystery over for a back body drop. Heather then tried to bounce off the ropes, but Sable on the outside grabbed her ankle and Heather hit the mat face first.

Mystery then picked up Heather, and scooped her up for the powerbomb. she delivered with with crushing force. Heather was dazed. Mystery was about to go for the cover, but Sable yelled at her. Mystery walked over to Sable and she whispered something into her ear. Mystery nodded her head and look at Heather's helpess body. the match would have been over, but now it was time to humiliate poor Heather. she flipped Heather onto her stomach and folded her legs, so her feet rested on her behind. sitting on the shins, Mystery began to unlace the workboots. after she gotten them untied, she pulled both boots off, revealing Heather's thick white cotton socks. she tugged at the toe of the sock and the sock slipped off Heather's foot, exposing her bare foot. she peeled the other sock off and Mystery stared at Heather's bare size 6 feet. she liked the pudgy toes, and the smalless of the feet. she then began to slowly raked her fingers along the soft delicate sole of Heather. Mystery saw the feet begin to twitch and continued to tickle. Heather then began to giggle. soon she broke out in full laughter.

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!!!" Heather cried out.

Mystery quickly zipped her fingers on Heather's delicate arches and Heather just roared in laughter. Mystery then went after Heather's little toes and Heather's eyes bugged out as she tried to close her toes together. Mystery then continued to stroke her fingertips along Heather's soles in a constant rhythm. up and down. up and down. up and down. up and down. Heather just laughed and laughed. she felt the fingers tickling her tender feet. she was so weak, so helpless. she just wanted the tickling to stop. she tapped her hand on the mat. the referee rang the bell, but Mystery didnt stop. she tickled those cute little feet for a few more seconds then got up. Sable got into the ring and raised Mystery's hand. Sable then wanted to get a little action, so she grabbed Heather's ankle and began to tickle the sole, causing Heather to shriek. she tickled for a few more seconds, then let go. in Sable's mind, there was someone who she really wanted to tickle. Heather is an appetizer. but her mind was focused on one woman. Ice Cold. Mystery and Sable then left the ring, taking one of Heather's boots as a souviener.

in the parking garage, a limo had a door open and soon Lana Star and Patti Pizzazz walked towards the limo.

"C'mon Patti let's go!!!! we have to get out of here!!!" Lana commanded.

Patti jumped into the limo and the limo screeched away as the tWo members chased after it. Hollywood was holding a lead pipe and was extremly upset.

"That blond whore will rue the day she ever messed with Hollywood. Lana Star, you will pay. you and your feet will pay dearly!!!" Hollywood threatened as the cameras faded into commercial.

how was the first episode? like i said, sorry there wasnt more tickling, but i am trying to establish a storyline. of course there will be more tickling in episodes to come, but i hope you enjoyed this one. let me know what you think....

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back