• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

[FREE RELEASE]: Episode 5 of The To-Tickle List!

oneortheother

TMF Expert
Seeing as how Episode 9 is right around the corner, I thought I'd keep my word and release Episode 5 for free like I promised :D

Windows: https://mega.nz/file/2ws0xQRb#EaH12cbtDUxoHwHzJoLWMl0g1bfcrDHMTH-PBr0Xhhw

Mac: https://mega.nz/file/K9sUjSpJ#xAXDkLUoGRS9uwsfG70r71XvJait3Kqb0h1f6-j21iY

You can find more information and pictures about it here: https://www.deviantart.com/oneortheother/journal/Episode-5-Free-Release-849821331

And that's it! Enjoy the episode! If you like it and would like to play more, please consider joining my Patreon, where if you join the $10+ tier, you will get instant access to Episodes 6, 7, 8, and a bonus /M episode. I promise you that’s super worth it and it would mean a lot to me <3

https://www.patreon.com/oneortheother

Also, keep your eyes out for Episode 9, where cute Gamer Girl Gigi returns as a party member! It will involve the trio playing a League of Legends MMORPG and tickling no fewer than 18 Champions there. You can play 90% of the Episode if you join the $15+ tier now.

You can see the Champions who will be tickled here: https://sta.sh/011psk3lvdyh

Note: Kalista may or may not be included, as I'm still working on her scene and may replace her with someone else if I'm really struggling with ideas.

Episode 9 will be released soon for all $10+ Patrons ��

Final shout-out to my buddy @sageoftruth for his indispensable help <3

Last edited:
I think I encountered a bug. After Gigi gets taken by Wrath and you talk to the two guards at the cave entrance, a fight with them starts. After winning, the exact same fight, with the same dialogue starts again. After winning this one too, you learn the moves that I assume you should've learned at a later date and the game continues with the Wrath multiple choice fight.
However, after that event, Gigi never joined my team again. I already did like two or three fights with only the two Siblings and by now I no longer have hope that she'll ever return to the actual fighting party. Since she's the only one in the group doing real damage, this is kind of a big deal.
Also and I'm not sure if I just misread it, when I was about to interrogate Gelb and was asked if I wanted to skip the event, I went with "Yes", but it played out anyway. A very minor thing of course, as you can skip text quickly, but I thought I mention it anyway. Also it is of course possible that the prompt actually read if I wanted to play the scene out and I just misunderstood.

Apart from that, brilliant game. Really captures what an RPG Maker tickling game should be: Mostly excellent writing and simple gameplay that doesn't hamper the experience. One suggestion though, I feel like there should be a few more saving opportunities. Sometimes it seems like there is no option to safe between scenes, which for reasons I don't want to elaborate, can feel counterintuitive.

But as I said, really impressive work overall. My budget for tickling stuff on Patreon sadly is already exhausted, but I'm considering to drop someone else to support your amazing work instead. ^-^

I think I encountered a bug. After Gigi gets taken by Wrath and you talk to the two guards at the cave entrance, a fight with them starts. After winning, the exact same fight, with the same dialogue starts again. After winning this one too, you learn the moves that I assume you should've learned at a later date and the game continues with the Wrath multiple choice fight.
However, after that event, Gigi never joined my team again. I already did like two or three fights with only the two Siblings and by now I no longer have hope that she'll ever return to the actual fighting party. Since she's the only one in the group doing real damage, this is kind of a big deal.
Also and I'm not sure if I just misread it, when I was about to interrogate Gelb and was asked if I wanted to skip the event, I went with "Yes", but it played out anyway. A very minor thing of course, as you can skip text quickly, but I thought I mention it anyway. Also it is of course possible that the prompt actually read if I wanted to play the scene out and I just misunderstood.

Apart from that, brilliant game. Really captures what an RPG Maker tickling game should be: Mostly excellent writing and simple gameplay that doesn't hamper the experience. One suggestion though, I feel like there should be a few more saving opportunities. Sometimes it seems like there is no option to safe between scenes, which for reasons I don't want to elaborate, can feel counterintuitive.

But as I said, really impressive work overall. My budget for tickling stuff on Patreon sadly is already exhausted, but I'm considering to drop someone else to support your amazing work instead. ^-^

Hi, good news! I found the bug, and there's an easy fix. There are two guards by the entrance: a cloaked guy and a helmet-wearing guy. The cloaked guy doesn't have the 'add Gigi' script (because... I'm forgetful, alas), but the helmet-wearing guy does. If you go back to a nearby save and select the helmet guard, everything should proceed as normal.

I also had a look at the Gelb thing, and are you sure? Pressing Yes should skip almost all of it (except for a brief bit of banter towards the end). Maybe that was the bit you saw?

Thanks very much for the kind words. I definitely think I get better with every episode, especially for the save point stuff and general player agency/interactivity. I think I relied too much on the Replay Centre in this one, but the game is much more liberal with save points in future episodes (others also gave me that feedback, haha).

I'll upload a new version with the fix so other players don't have this issue. Thanks for bringing it to my attention :)

And I understand that money can be pretty tight in such uncertain times. Thank you for considering supporting my humble passion project :D

Thankfully I tend to create new save slots at any opportunity, instead of overwriting old ones, so I should be able fix the issue. Thanks for the workaround. ^.^
Then I can also have another look at Gelb's scene and double check if it was a mistake on my side. The scene I clicked through was very long though, so if anything I must've clicked the wrong button. ^-^

Good point. I guess feedback for an episode somewhere in the middle is only moderately useful, as it very well may have been adressed already in the current version. XD

Thankfully I tend to create new save slots at any opportunity, instead of overwriting old ones, so I should be able fix the issue. Thanks for the workaround. ^.^
Then I can also have another look at Gelb's scene and double check if it was a mistake on my side. The scene I clicked through was very long though, so if anything I must've clicked the wrong button. ^-^

Good point. I guess feedback for an episode somewhere in the middle is only moderately useful, as it very well may have been adressed already in the current version. XD

But still, thanks very much :)

Hope you've been able to enjoy the full episode!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back