• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Tickled Pink" (Women of Wrestling) part 4 F/F wrestling/tickling

primetime

Verified
okay fans, here is the next episode of WOW. glad you're enjoying so far. and as always, feedback is always welcome. just to clarify things, this is a foot tickling dominated story. there will be some upperbody tickling, but this series will always be foot tickling dominated. also, i cant wait for the new women's wrestling series "Crush" to begin airing, probably sometime in the fall. should be fun!!! anyway, enjoy this next episode. characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com Hollywood can be found at www.webkitten.com and Lana Star can be found at www.absolutelana.com check out these websites!!!!

Ice Cold was standing in the back, ready to be interviewed by Julie Day. Ice Cold had a very upset look on her face. she remembered the assualt by Mystery and Sable a week ago. she remembered those two humiliating her at the pay per view TOTAL CONTROL. payback was going to be a bitch.

"Ice Cold, it seems that lately you have been having problems with Mystery and Sable of the tWo. what are you going to do to stop them?" Julie asked.

Ice Cold snarled at Julie. "You know Julie, Mystery and Sable think they have gotten the better of me, but believe me this war is FAR from over!! they seem to forget it was I, Ice Cold that took tickle torture in WOW to a whole new height!! I mean, Mystery has to be the biggest coward of all time. she had to recruit another person to try and stop me!! the sad thing is, she picked Sable? Sable is a washed up, no good, fake, bleach-blonde, got fired by the WWE, stuck up, trailer trash whore!!!!! i will show her what it is like to mess with ME!!!!" Ice Cold shouted.

"well Ice Cold, it seems that you're fired up to get......" Julie tried to say.

Sable walked up to Ice Cold and Julie Day. wearing her tWo shirt, black leather pants and high heels, Sable looked at Ice Cold with disgust. "Who the hell do you think you are calling me those names? listen Ice bitch, i am Sable. Playboy model, most attractive diva ever, can beat the hell out of Ice Cold, Sable!! dont you ever talk about me that way ever again tramp!!!" Sable said while getting in Ice Cold's face.

Ice Cold got right back in her face. "Look you fake boob slut, i suggest you get out of my face or i will....UH!!!!" Ice Cold then got nailed from behind with a steel chair. she writhed on the floor, clutching her back. standing over her, holding the chair was Mystery. she then threw the chair down and kicked Ice Cold in the back of the head. Sable then knelt down by Ice Cold's head.

"nighty night bitch!!! now, i think it is time to really teach you a lesson....." Sable and Mystery then each grabbed a wrist of Ice Cold and dragged her away. they had a plan and now it was time to execute that plan.

*commercial*

the cameras had followed Sable and Mystery dragging Ice Cold to a backstage room. they plopped her body on top of a massage table on her back. cuffing her wrists over her head and to the top of the table, Ice Cold's upperbody was now vulnerable. they then strapped down her legs with leather straps at the knees. Mystery and Sable admired their handy work. Ice Cold began to come to.

"......mmmmmmm.....uuuuuhhhhhhhhh....what...what?!! what the hell?!!" Ice Cold moaned.

Sable then put her face into Ice Cold's. "are we awake now? i told you Ice bitch, no one messes with Sable!!!! now, you are going to learn a little lesson Ice Cold. tell me, if i was to do this...." Sable began as she lightly began to tickle Ice Cold's vulnerable ribs. ".....would it tickle?"

Ice Cold tried holding in the laughter. but Sable's fingers were running up and down her ribcage. a smile formed on her face, but she still managed to hold back the laughter.

"awwwwww c'mon Ice Cold!!!! laugh for me.......laugh for Sable and Mystery....cootchie cootchie koooooo!!!!!" Sable taunted then plunged her nails deep into Ice Cold's ribs.

Ice Cold tried holding out a little longer, but she just couldnt do it anymore. " HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHA STOP!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA T-THAT TICKLES!!!!!"

"i know Icey wicey!!! such tickly ribs!!! is your belly button ticklish too?" Sable teased some more as she dug the tip of her index finger deep into Ice Cold's belly button.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SSSSTTTTOOOOOOOOPPP!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
NOT THERE!!!!! NOT T- THEREHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Sable continued her tickling of Ice Cold's belly button. she enjoyed watching Ice Cold's facial expressions of pure ticklish agony. she then looked at Mystery and winked. Mystery then began to unlace Ice Cold's long silver boots. Ice Cold tried moving her legs, but they were strapped down. she knew what was coming.

"NOT MY FEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Y-YOU BITCH!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Ice Cold screamed.

Mystery finished unlacing both of Ice Cold's boots and pulled each one off very slowly. she was savoring this opportunity. the boots were then tossed to the floor and Mystery turned her attention to the long white cotton socks. she then began to peel the sock off, revealing Ice Cold's shins, then the ankles, then the heels, arches, balls of the feet, then finally the toes. Mystery tossed the socks over her shoulder. if anyone could see Mystery's face, they would have seen a huge smile. she saw Sable tickling the daylights out of Ice Cold's upperbody. but now it was time for her favorite part. the feet of Ice Cold were vulnerable to her ticklish designs. she loved how Ice Cold's feet looked. they were long and narrow, with long toes. she liked how soft the bottom of the foot was. she then lightly began to tickle the bottom of Ice Cold's feet. Ice Cold's feet immediately began to twitch, but Mystery attacked the balls of the feet with a passion, which is Ice Cold's most ticklish spot on her feet.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT MY FEEEEEEET BITCH!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! NOT THERE!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE STOP!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Ice Cold screamed.

Mystery enjoyed this. Ice Cold's lovely barefeet were being tortured and there was nothing that was going to stop them. she then tickled in between Ice Cold's long toes and the Arctic grappler went ballistic. she went into silent laughter and her toes were being teased by Mystery's fingers. tears formed in Ice Cold's eyes as Sable would not stop her rib and belly tickling, while Mystery tickled her soft tender barefeet. there was no escape for Ice Cold. she hated when Sable tickled her smooth armpits, while Mystery tickled her heels. Sable then looked back at the camera, then used her body to shield the camera from Ice Cold's upper half.

"too bad fans.... this will be too personal for tv. sorry!!!!" Sable winked at the camera. the camera then had a view of Sable's back. then it caught Ice Cold's top being tossed in the air, then her bra!!!! the camera then panned to Mystery tickling Ice Cold's feet then faded out. Ice Cold was really going to suffer.......

*commercial*

the camera then opened up with Sable and Mystery leaving the room where they just tickled tortured Ice Cold. they both had huge grins as they exited.

"that was fun Mystery. i dont think Ice Cold will ever be the same!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Sable laughed as she then showed Ice Cold's top and bra to the camera. she then walked away and Mystery closed the door to the room. they both walked away laughing and holding A-L-L of Ice Cold's clothes....

TERRI GOLD vs GORGEOUS GEORGE

the music of the NWO blared across the loudspeakers and at the top of the ramp, Gorgeous George stood there along with Daffney. dressed in a white tWo leather top, exposing her huge cleavage, black short leather wrestling shorts, long white wrestling boots, and a black feather boa, George made her way down the aisle. Daffney was dressed in her usual tWo t-shirt, with black jeans and boots. George was given the green light to take out Terri Gold. Hollywood's focus was on Lana Star, but she wanted Terri Gold out of the way. it was up to George to humiliate Terri once again and break her spirit. she strutted to the ring and entered the squared circle. she leaned against a turnbuckle in the corner awaiting her opponent. Daffney gave her a quick high five and went to the arena floor, outside the ring.

the music of Terri Gold blared across the loudspeakers and former WOW champion and fan favorite Terri Gold made her way to the ring. dressed in her traditional blue top with gold trim, with blue shorts and blue boots, Terri walked towards the ring. she had a huge smile and waved to the crowd who gave her a huge ovation. this was her first match since the pay per view TOTAL CONTROL and she was anxious to get in the ring. Terri knew she had to win. not only to exact some revenge on the tWo, but to also boost her confidence. it was her who tapped to Lana Star, making Lana the champ. it was her who tapped out to Hollywood to lose her title in the first place. her confidence was a little shaken. she just had to keep George away from her feet. she made it to the ring and got on top of the second turnbuckle and saluted the crowd who responded in cheers. it felt good to know the fans were still behind her despite her recent failures. she then looked at a smug looking George across the ring. it was time for battle.

the bell rang and the two met face to face in the middle of the ring. George laughed in Terri's face, then slapped the former champion across the cheek. Terri reeled and as George tried to slap her again, Terri caught George's wrist and pulled her towards her. she delivered a short clothesline and George crashed onto the mat. Terri then straddled her, then began slapping George repeatedly in the face. Terri then got up and laughed at George. George rolled out the ring and Daffney consoled her. George got back into the ring and as she tried to charge Terri, Terri kicked her in the midsection, then picked her up and quickle powerbombed her. Terri went for the cover. 1........2.......KICKOUT. George kicked out, but she was stunned. Terri scooped her up and slammed her to the canvas. Terri then bounced off the ropes and dropped an elbow right into George's chest. Terri went for the cover again. 1......2.......KICKOUT. Terri smiled. George was a little tough. not bad for a woman who barely wrestles thought Terri to herself. she then whipped George off the ropes and clotheslined her. Terri went for the cover, but Daffney jumped onto the ring apron, distracting the referee. Terri saw this, then went after Daffney. Daffney tried slapping Terri, but Terri caught her wrists and slapped Daffney back, sending the Goth chick to the arena floor in a heap. when Terri turned around, she was met with a dropkick from George.

George saw Terri hit the canvas and knew she had to act quickly. she dropped a knee into Terri's chest. she then picked Terri up by the hair and scooped up the former champion, then slammed her. George pumped her fist, then dropped an elbow into Terri's chest. she went for the cover. 1......2........KICKOUT!!! George then grabbed Terri by the hair again and took her over to a corner of the ring. she rammed Terri's head into the turnbuckle and Terri fell to the mat. George then leaned Terri in the corner of the ring and began to kick Terri. Terri was groggy now. George then went to the other side of the ring and ran towards Terri. she executed the "Bronco buster" on Terri. she "rode" Terri a few times and George then celebrated by slapping hands with Daffney on the outside. she then grabbed Terri's ankles and dragged her to the middle of the ring. she looked at Daffney and Daffney urged her to humiliate Terri. George then began to unlace the boots of Terri. Terri was still groggy and didnt realize what was happening. George began to pluck the bootlaces out and Terri then realized what was happening. her body then grew rigid. she had a panicked look in her eyes as she realized that her feet were in danger.

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! PLEASE DONT!!!!!" Terri begged. her eyes grew wide as she saw the laces leave the holes on her boot. she then saw George pull her boot off, revealing her white sweatsock. Terri was in full panic mode and her body was paralyzed. she saw her boot getting tossed to the outside of the ring to Daffney. she then felt her sock sliding off her leg, then her ankle, then her heel, her arches, then the ball of her foot, then her toes. Terri looked up and saw her barefoot exposed and vulnerable. she knew what was coming and she was powerless to stop it.

George looked at the sole of Terri and was impressed. the skin looked so soft, so tender. the toes were so cute and looked very inviting. she then took the tip of her index finger and dragged it from the base of Terri's toes, all the way down the length of the sole. the reaction she got from Terri was priceless. Terri immediately went into hysterical laughter. the tickling sensations shot through her body like an electrical current. George continued tickling Terri's sole, and had a huge smile on her face. she couldnt believe how easy it was to tickle Terri. Terri was laughing hysterically, but her foot stayed still, except for her toes, allowing George easy access to tickle. when she tickled in between Terri's toes, Terri went into silent laughter. when she tickled the arch, Terri screamed like a banshee. Terri then rolled over onto her stomach and George still had a hold of her ankle.

"PLEASE STOP!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE STOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHA TICKLING MY FEEEEEEEET!!!!!" Terri laughed. she then looked towards the ropes. she had to do something. if she stays where she is, she would have to tap out. Terri then tried inching her way to the ropes. she felt George's fingers tickling the pads of her toes, causing her to stop and scream in ticklish agony. then she would try again, clawing, scratching, inching her way to the ropes. George noticed this but kept tickling. she was going to make Terri submit. she then began to slowly stroke the sole of Terri's foot. George saw goosbeumps on Terri and then tickled the very center of the arch. Terri froze in her trakcs and laid her head down on the mat. she was getting weaker. visions of TOTAL CONTROL filled her mind. she wanted to give up, but she couldnt. her body began to spasm. she was lightheaded and it would only be a moment before she would tap.

then the crowd rose to it's feet. they all looked towards the stage area. they saw a figure in the shadows. then the figure stepped out of the shadow and the crowd looked on, suprised to see this person. they havent seen this competitor in a while. the person wore a leopard skin type wrestling outfit. she had long flowing brown hair. she was also barefoot. it was Jungle Grrl!!!!! Jungle Grrl made her way down the ramp and Daffney approached her. Daffney started to yell, then Jungle Grrl simply laughed, then slapped Daffney. Daffney reeled backwards, the charged Jungle Grrl. Jungle Grrl then planted her barefoot into Daffney's midsection, and delivered a DDT onto the floor. Daffney was out cold. George saw all this and dropped Terri's ankle. George went over and began shouting obscenities to Jungle Grrl who simply laughed at her and egged George to "come get some". George kept yelling and Jungle Grrl simply laughed at her, only infuriating George even more. Terri Gold saw her opening. she saw that George was distracted and attacked her from behind. she spun George around and Olympic slammed her to the canvas. George was stunned. Terri then climbed to the top rope, facing the crowd. she then did her finishing manuever, the "Perfect 10" (moonsault) off the top rope an dlanded on George. she then went for the cover. 1........2.........3!!!!!! the bell rang and Terri Gold was declared the winner. the referee raised Terri's arm and Terri looked at the ramp and saw Jungle Grrl winking at her and walking up the ramp. Terri was stunned. she didnt know what to make out of it considering she and Jungle Grrl were big rivals at one time. Terri then celebrated with the crowd. she would handle the big questions at a later time........

UP NEXT: a new ally?? revenge??

how was this one folks? the plot thickens!!! stay tuned!!!!!!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back