• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Tickled Pink" (Women of Wrestling) part 9 F/F wrestling/tickling

primetime

Verified
okay fans, here is the next chapter in the WOW series. this is my 500th post!!!! things are heating up and i hope you enjoy this particular storyline. thanks for all the feedback so far, and i hope you continue to do so. characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com Hollywood at www.webkitten.com Lana Star at www.absolutelana.com Sable at www.renamero.com oh yeah, by the way, if you ever wanted to know what Patti Pizzazz looks like, here is a picture of her with Lana Star at www.owow.com/RingsideWith/WOW/LanaStar/Gallery-1/17.jpg

Hollywood paced in the tWo dressing room, thinking about her big tag team match against Lana and Patti Pizzazz. the other members followed her with their eyes. there was a lot of tension, and with Chyna's huge match, the tension was even greater.

"Look, we need to relax. tonight is going to be OUR night." Francesca Le told the group.

"Yeah, it is time for us to re-establish ourselves against these pathetic women of WOW." Gorgeous George followed up.

Hollywood stopped her pacing and turned towards the group. "look, i am okay. i have been waiting to get my hands on that bleach blonde moron. she has been running around with MY belt!! after tonight, when i destroy her and that idiot partner of hers, Mclane would have no choice but to make me the #1 contender." Hollywood said with a wicked smile.

Sable stood up from her chair and stood right next to her. "That's right Hollywood. after tonight, you will get everything you deserve...." Sable crooned.

"what's that supposed to mean?" Hollywood asked, raising her eyebrow.

"after WE win tonight, you will get you deserved title shot against Lana. with me in your corner, we wont fail. tonight, there will be some humiliation happening with a bimbo." Sable laughed.

Hollywood smiled back at her. "You got that right! tonight, Lana will never EVER forget the name Hollywood!!!! Chyna, tonight you have to destroy that worthless bitch Riot. teach her a lesson!"

"Oh you know i will!!! tonight, in a no holds barred match, Riot will learn the true definition of pain and of course, laughter...." Chyna grinned.

the members of the tWo then gathered together and placed their hands on top of one another, then did tWo cheer. tonight, revenge was on their minds.....

"Lana, i am soooooooo excited!!!!" Patti shouted.

"Why Patti?" Lana said while rolling her eyes.

"We get to humiliate Hollywood!!! oh man, i cant wait to get her!!" Patti said with excitement and rubbing her hands together.

"You're right Patti, tonight Hollywood will learn a hard lesson. you never mess with Lana Star. i can guarantee that Hollywood will never EVER forget this match!!" Lana said with a devious look in her eye.

"What about Sable?" Patti asked.

"Sable? Sable? please, she is of no concern. she is not going to be a factor at all. i'm just as worried about her as i am Terri Gold looking like an actual woman. there is no fear of either thing!!" Lana said chuckling.

"Dont worry Lana. i will see that Hollywood or Sable get nowhere near your feet!!" Patti said.

"Like, why are you even talking about my feet? if i were you, i would be more concerned about your feet. everyone knows how ticklish you are. remember the honey and feathers?" Lana shot back.

Patti put her head down. "Yeah, you're right....."

"I always am Patti, i always am right. you'll see, tonight Hollywood will no longer be a factor......"

*commercial*

Julie Day stood by, preparing for her interview. she was about to interview the heavy metal maniac, Riot. this interview always made her nervous as she remembers how Riot used to tickle torture her in the past.

"R-Riot, tonight you have Chyna in a no holds barred match? what are your thoughts?" Julie asked nervously.

Riot smiled at her. she knew how scared Julie is of her. Riot remembered how soft and ticklish Julie's body was, especially her feet. but her mind quickly turned back to Chyna. "My thoughts? my thoughts are that i am going to hurt Chyna!! my thoughts are how much i am going to torment Chyna!!! that steriod infested bitch cost me a chance to win the WOW world title!!! she hit me with my own bat, and i will teach her the meaning of pain." Riot spewed.

"This match is a no DQ match of course, how do you plan to deal with other members of the tWo, should they decide to interfere?" Julie continued.

"Ah yes, the tWo. well, that peon of an owner David Mclane, made this a no holds barred match, but he did have a stipulation. this is a one on one match, meaning any outside interference will cost that person a suspension. so, if any tWo members decide they want to join in, they will be immediately suspended....INDEFINITELY!!!!!" Riot smiled.

"so this match will be one on one?" Julie followed up.

"Yes, it is Julie. Chyna will suffer, just like she did at TOTAL CONTROL. now, it is time for me to go. Chyna will learn that no one and i mean NO ONE messes with the RIOT!!!!" Riot yelled. then she stroked her finger under Julie's chin, causing her to giggle, then she walked off. Julie stood there scratching her chin.

RIOT vs CHYNA (tWo) NO HOLDS BARRED MATCH

the music of the NWO played and Chyna, the 9th wonder of the world made her appearance at the top of the ramp. her hair tied back in a ponytail, she began to walk down the ramp. dressed in a spandex type, sleeveless shirt that showed off her ample bosom, her tight spandex shorts along with thick black boots, Chyna marched to the ring with a purpose. her faced was that of stone, showing no emotion. her eyes looked cold and focused. she wanted Riot badly. after being humiliated at the last pay per view, TOTAL CONTROL, she wanted this match badly. she wanted to hurt Riot, but then save some to tickle the living daylights out of. she knew there was no outside interference, but she figured she didnt need any. she was the "enforcer" of the tWo, and there was no woman, or man for that matter, that could stop her. she got into the ring and stood in a corner. she was waiting like a pit bull, waiting to rip apart her opponent.

the pyrotechnics went off and the heavy metal song, "Enter the Sandman" by Metallica blared through the P.A. system. Riot made her appearance at the top of the ramp and the crowd went nuts!!! swinging her trademark baseball bat high into the air, Riot then made her way down the ramp. dressed in her tattered white Riot t-shirt, spandex shorts and her long black and red boots, Riot had a look of anger on her face. she stared at Chyna the whole way down the ramp. she made it to the ring and stepped over the top rope. she wanted to destroy Chyna bad, considering she was on the receiving end of a baseball bat just two weeks ago. she had Lana Star dead to rights, but this amazon of a woman cost her that chance. tonight was payback time.

the bell rang and the two immediately charged each other, locking up. Chyna, using her powerful strength shoved Riot down to the mat. Riot landed on her butt on the canvas and looked up. Chyna flexed her biceps and posed. Riot got back up and the two locked up again. once again, Chyna shoved Riot back down to the canvas. Chyna smiled and again flexed her biceps. Riot nodded her head and got back up. the two tried to lock up again, but this time Riot planted a boot in Chyna's gut. Chyna hunched over and Riot scooped her up and slammed her. Chyna got up and Riot scooped her up once again and slammed her again. Chyna laid on the canvas and looked up. she saw Riot flexing her own biceps, taunting her. this only pissed off Chyna. she got up and when Riot tried to plant a boot into her midsection, Chyna caught her foot, spun her around, and then clotheslined Riot, nearly taking her head off. Riot was a little groggy and Chyna began to stomp on her. she then grabbed Riot by the hair and hoisted her back to her feet. Chyna then slapped Riot across the chest, and the crowd chanted "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" with every chop. Riot began to reel in the corner. Chyna then kept chopping Riot's chest in the corner and Riot was dazed. Chyna then went to the opposite corner and began to flip back to where Riot is, landing an elbow into Riot's sternum. Riot was hanging on to the top rope. Chyna stared at her opponent, then ran her fingers under Riot's chin.

"hehehehehehehehehe" Riot chuckled.

Chyna then whipped Riot into the opposite turnbuckle and then charged her, ramming a shoulder into Riot's midsection. the air left Riot's body and she collapsed to the canvas. Chyna then stamped her thick soled boot onto Riot's hand, then her ankle. she then got out of the ring and began to look under the ring. she started to pull out garbage can lids, fire extinguishers, pipes, brooms, everything she could find. she grabbed a lid and got into the ring, where Riot began to stand up. she nailed Riot across the top of the head with the lid and Riot collapsed to the mat in a heap. Chyna chuckled to herself. she then dropped a leg on Riot's chest and went for the cover. 1......2.....KICKOUT. Riot kicked out and with authority. Chyna grabbed the lid again and as Riot was kneeling, Chyna was going to whack her again. but Riot reached up and began to poke Chyna's exposed ribs, causing the 9th wonder of the world to drop the lid and start giggling.

"hehehehehehehe STOP!!!!" Chyna laughed.

Riot continued to poke the ribs, but Chyna had enough and did a short clothesline to Riot. now Chyna was really upset. how dare Riot tickle her? she got back out the ring again, but this time she brought in a chair. again Riot was kneeling and Chyna was going to hit her with a chair. Riot then "lowblowed" Chyna and she dropped the chair. as she hunched over, Riot picked up the chair and nailed Chyna across the back with it. Chyna crashed to the mat in pain. Riot then hit Chyna a few more times on the back. Riot then let out a primal scream, and the crowd cheered. Riot then stared at Chyna's feet. she needed to get her out of those big boots. she tried to unzip the boots, and managed to get a zipper undone on one of the boots. she pulled the boot off, leaving Chyna's foot in a white sweatsock. she grabbed the ankle, but Chyna felt what was happening and kicked Riot off of her with her other boot. Riot then tried to charge Chyna, but Chyna lunged off the canvas and speared Riot. Riot was down and out, clutching her ribs. Chyna looked around for her boot, but Riot had threw it out of the ring. Chyna figured she would have to finish the match with one boot. she picked Riot up by the hair and placed her against the ropes. she then kicked Riot in the chest with her socked foot, sending Riot into the ropes, then getting tangled up in the ropes. now, she was helpless.

"take my boot off will you? you evil bitch, now we will see how you like it. first, let's get rid of this stupid shirt!!" Chyna yelled into Riot's face. she then grabbed Riot's t-shirt and with one quick swipe, ripped the shirt right off, leaving Riot's upperbody in her sportsbra. Riot began to curse. she was being humiliated. she tried kicking her legs, but Chyna stood to the side. "Now bitch, let's hear you laugh!!!!"

Chyna then began to stroke her fingers lightly across Riot's exposed ribs. she tried to fight the laughter, but Chyna's fingers were driving her crazy. Chyna's hands moved delicately along the smooth exposed skin of Riot, tickling her ribs, then her belly, then poking in and out of Riot's belly button. Riot's face was twisted into a smile, but she did everything she could not to laugh.

"c'mon Riot......laugh for Chyna.....let it allllll out!!! tickle tickle tickle....." Chyna sang.

" mmmmmmmmnnnnnooooooHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHA!!"

the dam broke. Riot roared in laughter and Chyna continued to tickle Riot's upperbody. Chyna then sank her fingers deep into Riot's ribcage, making sure she got every single rib. Riot's faced was twisted in horrific laughter and she was helpess to stop anything. the referee just watched as this was a no DQ match, so Chyna could tickle her all she wanted, while Riot was trapped in the ropes. Riot's legs began to thrash about and her body was convulsing. Chyna then slid her fingers along Riot's sides, and into the vulnerable armpits. Riot roared even louder. tears began to form and Chyna continued to tickle and tease her upperbody. she felt Chyna's strong fingers dance on her ribcage, then slide in the hollows of her armpits. Chyna then stepped in front of Riot, so she could have a better angle of tickling her. Chyna stared into Riot's tear soaked eyes, and a cruel, evil smile formed on her face.

"look at you Riot!!! so ticklish!!! you're not all that bad anymore are you? you are just a ticklish little girl arent you? you should have known not to mess with me, so you must pay a price. tickle tickle tickle!!!!" Chyna continued to taunt.

Riot was screaming louder and louder. her strength was leaving her. she felt Chyna massaging her ribs, which drove her further insane with laughter. she then kicked her leg up, nailing Chyna in the crotch area. Chyna fell backwards to the mat and Riot untangled herself out of the ropes. she slumped to the mat, trying to recover. she was laying next to a garbage can lid. Chyna recovered and walked towards Riot. Riot then sprang up and nailed Chyna with the lid, and Chyna fell to the mat like a redwood tree. Riot's face was filled with rage and thoughts of payback filled her mind. she bounced off the ropes and dropped a leg, rendering Chyna in a dazed state. Riot knew she had to act fast. she began to unzip Chyna's other boot and pulled it off. she hurled it out of the ring, then she placed Chyna in a figure four leglock. Chyna began to wake up and realized her predicament. her eyes filled with horror as she saw Riot holding the toe of her sock. Riot then applied pressure to the figure four leglock, causing Chyna to scream in pain. Riot then began to slowly pull off the sock, exposing Chyna's heel, then the arch, then the ball of the foot, then finally the toes. Riot casually tossed the sock out of the ring and stared at Chyna's foot. Chyna's foot was a size 12, wide. her toes were medium length and thick. the arch was medium and looked very soft. Chyna began to flex her toes in nervous anticipation.

"Now bitch, let's hear you scream!!!!" Riot yelled.

Chyna then roared in laughter as Riot's fingers scurried over her delicate and extremely ticklish arch. her eyes bugged out of her head as she felt Riot's fingers tickle all over her sole. it was bad enough that her arch was being tickled, but when Riot tickled the ball of the foot, she lost it. her toes wiggled wildly, her foot flexed, but Riot was relentless. she then began to play with Chyna's strong toes, tickling the pads.

"STOP!!!!!! SSSTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LEAVE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAMYFEETALONEHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHA!!"

"is Chyna ticklish? big bad Chyna is laughing like a little school girl. look how ticklish she is on her toes. does this tickle Chyna? huh? does this tickle?" Riot taunted.

Chyna was in silent laughter now. Riot slowly grazed her nails from the heel, all the way through the arch, across the ball of the foot and finally off the toes. Chyna covered her eyes with her hands as the tears began to fall from her eyes. her body shivered as Riot's fingers explored the crevices between her toes. Riot was going to let up. she enjoyed tickling Chyna's feet. it was almost as much fun as tickling Julie Day's feet. Riot felt in complete control. she had the 9th wonder of the world in a ticklish submission hold and laughing like a little girl. she loved how Chyna's toes would clench shut, only to open again when her arch was touched. Chyna began clawing at the mat, trying to escape out of the figure four. her hand found a garbage can lid and she sat up, and nailed Riot in the head. Riot fell back to the canvas and Chyna freed herself from the figure four leglock. exhausted, she got up, trying to find something else. Riot got up and Chyna planted her barefoot into Riot's midsection. Chyna then placed the hunched over Riot into a powerbomb. Chyna fell back on the canvas as well trying to recover. Riot rolled around on the mat. Chyna then walked over to Riot's leg and tried to unlace Riot's boot. the boots were long, so it took a while for Chyna to finally get them unlaced. Riot began to come to, and Chyna grabbed a metal pipe that was laying in the ring. she quickly bopped Riot in the head and Riot laid out on the mat, nearly knocked completely unconscious. Chyna then finished removing the boot, then started on the other boot. she heard Riot moaning and quickly kept unlacing the other boot. finally she got it undone, then pulled the boot off. she tried going for the sock, but Riot kicked her in the head. Chyna held her head in pain, rolling on the canvas.

Riot then rolled out of the ring. she had to find something to take Chyna completely out. she saw her baseball bat and grinned. she grabbed the bat and got back in the ring. Chyna began to slowly get up and Riot waited patiently, as though she was waiting for a pitch. Chyna turned around and Riot swung. Chyna ducked, and Riot swung wildly. Chyna then quickly grabbed the bat and the two fought over it. there was a tug of war for the bat and Chyna used her strength and pulled Riot towards her. when Riot was close, Chyna planted her barefoot in Riot's stomach, causing Riot to release her grip on the baseball bat. Chyna then used the bat and nailed Riot dead center in the back. Riot fell to the canvas in a heap. Chyna fell to the canvas from exhaustion. Chyna got out of the ring and reached for something under the ring. it was a pair of handcuffs and rope!! she slid back into the ring, and using the cuffs, she handcuffed Riot's wrists behind her back, and then went down to her feet and tied her ankles with rope. she then used another rope and hogtied Riot wrists and ankles together. Chyna then sat on Riot's shins. Riot began to come too and then her eyes grew with fear she realized her predicament. Chyna then began to rip a hole in each sock, then she tore the socks open, exposing Riot's barefeet. Chyna saw Riot's toes wiggle in nervous anticipation.

"i wonder if these piggies are ticklish?" Chyna mused.

".....please dont......." Riot moaned.

"tickle tickle tickle....." Chyna taunted as her finger slid up and down Riot's size 12 foot. Riot tried holding in the laughter. Chyna's fingers then began to tickle the base of Riot's toes and she finally exploded in laughter.

" NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

Chyna continued to tickle Riot's helpless feet. she loved how these big feet were wiggling, trying to avoid her ticklish touch. she stroked her fingers up and down the pale soles, up and down. up and down. up and down. over and over and over again. Riot was screaming bloody murder and her wrists were hurting, trying to get loose from the handcuffs. Chyna continued to tickle Riot's feet, then attacked the thick toes. she pulled the toes back and tickled the soft undersides of the delicate toes and she felt Riot's body shudder. Riot was trapped. tears began to pour out of her eyes when Chyna tickled in between her toes. Chyna had a huge smile on her face. she had Riot trapped with no where to go. after being humiliated at the pay per view, she wanted to tease and tickle these feet for hours. she felt Riot's body getting weaker. she continued her foot tickling, attacking the base of the big toe, only to zip her finger across the fleshy ball of the foot. Riot's head fell to the mat in ticklish agony. she was getting weaker. she couldnt free herself. she felt Chyna's fingers teasing and tickling her toes. she looked up at the referee who was asking her if she wanted to quit. she refused. minutes went by and Chyna continued to tickle the soft soles of Riot. she would attack the heel, then the arch, back to the heel, then the toes, then the arch, then the ball, back to the heel, never wavering. Riot stopped resisting and Chyna continued to tickle the helpless barefeet. Riot was beginning to pass out. her head lied on the canvas and her feet were at Chyna's mercy. the referee asked her if she wanted to give up.

"...hehehehehehehehehe.....yes.......hehehehehehehe ...yes...." Riot giggled out right before she nearly passed out. she couldnt take the tickling anymore.

the bell rang and Chyna stood up in triumph. she made Riot submit to her. the referee raised her arm in victory as the music of the NWO blared through the loudspeakers. she stared down at Riot's hogtied body. she then grabbed a ball point pen and sat by Riot's feet. she began to scribble the letters T....W....O all across Riot's soles, causing Riot to laugh again. Chyna finished her handwriting and put her head in Riot's face.

"you worthless bitch!!! you are now my tickle slut! T.....W....O FOR LIFE!!!!" Chyna yelled in Riot's face. Chyna then left the ring and walked triumphantly back up the ramp to a chorus of boos.

Riot laid in the ring as the referee began to set her free. she looked up exhaustedly at Chyna. she made a promise to herself that she will get her back. then she passed out. the cameras then focused on her soles with the letters T....W.....O scribbled all over them.

UP NEXT: Hollywood and Sable take on Lana and Patti!!!!

how was this one fellas? i hope you enjoyed this as much as i did. feedback always welcomed.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back