• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Tickled Pink" (Women of Wrestling) part 11 F/F wrestling/tickling

primetime

Verified
okay fans, here is the next episode. i had previously written this episode, but the recent downtime at the TMF took it away..oh well. i'm just happy that the TMF is still around. the moderators here do a great job. so, here i go writing this episode again. i hope you enjoy the continuing series. remember, characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com Hollywood at www.webkitten.com Lana Star at www.absolutelana.com Sable at www.renamero.com

a video montage played, showing the events of last week's show. Lana Star, WOW champion, and her tag team partner Patti Pizazz was battling Hollywood and Sable of the tWo. the clips showed Lana tied up in the ropes and Hollywood tickling her. Sable entered the ring with a chair and was about to hit Lana, but instead nailed Hollywood. then Sable and Lana began to hug each other, then turned their attention on a helpless Hollywood. they hogtied her, then tickled her, even forcing her to kiss Lana's foot. then, the final clip showed Lana, Sable and Patti smiling and holding their arms up in triumph.......

the pyrotechnics went off and the capacity crowd went wild. then, the arena lights turned pink, and the music of Lana Star played over the PA system. pink confetti fell from the rafters, and the WOW champion Lana Star appeared at the top of the ramp. then her "personal assistant" Patti Pizazz appeared, then Sable. all three women walked down the ramp with huge, cocky smiles on their faces. with the WOW championship belt strapped snugly on her waist, Lana entered the ring to a chorus of boos and smiled and waved arrogantly. she grabbed a microphone and the crowd booed even more.

"Hello everyone!!!!! welcome to the Lana Star show!!!!!" Lana beamed. the crowd booed heavily. "i thought i needed to come out and let everyone know just how smart i truly am!!! i am such a genius!!" Lana continued.

"YOU'RE A BITCH!!!!" someone in the crowd yelled.

"...and so is your mother!!!!" Lana cracked back. "Anyway you peons, let me tell you about an idiot named Hollywood. Hollywood thought she could come into WOW, and try to run everything. i have NEVER EVER forgotten what she did to me. i am not a dog!!! it was ME who brought in Sable. it was ME who had her join the tWo to get inside Hollywood's little group and destroy her from within. do you really think Mystery is smart enough to bring someone in. she doesnt even know who she is for crying out loud. Mystery? she's a joke. we played them all. we fooled everyone, including that dork Ice Cold. ha ha, joke's on you Hollyslut!!! damn, i am so smart!!!" Lana bragged.

Sable then grabbed the microphone. "You know Lana, we planned this perfectly. did you see the look on Hollywood's face when i hit her with that chair? didnt you just love the way she laughed when we tickled her big feet? Hollywood my dear, that was only the beginning..." Sable boasted.

Lana grabbed the microphone again. "That's right. the days of tWo domination are OVER. a new, more powerful group is here. you are now looking at the Glamour Girls!!!" Lana said with excitement.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAY GLAMOUR GIRLS!!!!!!!" Patti cheered.

"you are looking at the most beautiful women in WOW, and of course beautiful me is also the Women of Wrestling Champion!!!" Lana bragged, applauding herself.

"and Lana, like i always said, the men came here to see me, and the women just want to be me!!!" Sable bragged while gyrating her hips.

the music of the NWO blared through the loudspeakers and the tWo appeared at the top of the stage. Hollywood had a microphone in her hand and she looked pissed. Lana, Sable and Patti looked at the tWo with disgust. they were upset that their moment was being interrupted.

"Listen you tramps!!!! you call yourselves the Glamour Girls? what kind of stupid name is that? Sable, when i get my hands on you and that ditz Lana, i'll......." Hollywood tried to say.

"BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!! you will do what Hollywood? you are a washed up, OLD champion. go back to GLOW where you actually were somebody important!! then again, you werent important there either!!" Sable screamed back.

Hollywood then dropped the microphone and she and the rest of the tWo ran towards the ring. Lana, Sable and Patti quickly exited and made their escape thru the crowd. Hollywood was livid. sooner or later, she was going to get her revenge.

*commercial*

LOTUS, JADE, JUNGLE GRRL vs GORGEOUS GEORGE, DAFFNEY, MYSTERY (tWo)

the music of the NWO blared and Gorgeous George, Daffney and Mystery appeared at the top of the ramp. with confident smiles, they walked down the ramp towards the ring. Gorgeous George was dressed in a white, one piece bathing suit with black tWo letters across the chest and she also wore long, white boots. Mystery came down in her trademark spandex outfit with black nylons and black boots. Daffney came out in her black tWo t-shirt, blue jeans and black boots. tonight, they planned to get revenge on Jungle Grrl. after losing to Lotus, they wanted to destroy her as well, but that loss was due to Jungle Grrl's interference. tonight, they wanted to teach her a lesson and while they were at it, humiliate Lotus and Jade.

the Asian Invasion, Lotus and Jade, then came out and began their walk towards the ring. Lotus was dressed in her yellow top, that exposed her firm, smooth belly, a yellow wrestling skirt and yellow boots. Jade came out in her red wrestling dress, and red boots. they made it to ringside and awaited their partner. the sounds of drums and some jungle music played, and Jungle Grrl made her way down the aisle. dressed in a leopard print wrestling dress and barefoot, her eyes were fixated on her opponents. she wanted to destroy the tWo any chance she got. she saw Gorgeous George taunting her to get in the ring, and she wasted no time. she slid under the bottom rope and charged towards Gorgeous George.

the bell rang and as George tried to swing at her, Jungle Grrl ducked and then punched George in the belly, then as George hunched over, Jungle Grrl did a kneelift and George hit the canvas with a thud. she then picked up George by her long, blond hair, scooped her up, then slammed her to the canvas. George tried to get up, but Jungle Grrl kicked her in the chest. as George laid on the canvas, Jungle Grrl bounced off the ropes, then dropped a knee into George's chest. she went for the cover. 1......2.....KICKOUT. George kicked out, but Jungle Grrl didnt let up. she forced George in the corner, then chopped her across the chest with a resounding smack. the crowd yelled, "WOOOOOOOOOOO" and Jungle Grrl continued to slap George's chest. soon, her chest was red from the chops and she staggered forward. Jungle Grrl then kicked her in the midsection, then DDT George to the canvas. Jungle Grrl went for the cover, but on the count of 2, Daffney ran in and broke up the count. Jungle Grrl snarled at Daffney then tossed George into her corner. she tagged in Lotus and Lotus entered the ring and chopped George across the chest. as George again reeled from the pain, Lotus then did a bulldog piledriver, smashing George's face into the mat. she went for the cover. 1......2.....kickout. George barely kicked out, but Lotus was feeling good. she then tagged in Jade and they then tossed George across the ropes and did a double clothesline. Jade went for the quick cover. 1.....2....kickout. George again kicked out. Jade then grabbed George's ankle and began to do a step over toe hold. George reached up and raked Jade's eyes, and Jade staggered in the ring trying to recover. George made it over to her corner and tagged in Mystery.

Mystery came into the ring and did a double ax-handle to Jade's back, sending the delicate Asian to the canvas. she then picked up Jade by the hair, then tossed her against the ropes. when Jade bounced off the ropes she quickly slid between Mystery's legs and rolled over to her corner and tagged in Lotus. Lotus came in, but was then clotheslined by Mystery. Lotus writhed on the mat in pain. Mystery then began to stomp at Lotus, and Lotus moaned in pain. she then scooped Lotus up, then slammed her to the canvas. she then tagged in Daffney and Daffney tore into Lotus. she began to slap at Lotus, then straddled her, and continued to slap at Lotus. Lotus tried protecting her face, then Daffney saw Lotus' smooth armpits. she then poked her finger into Lotus' armpits and Lotus squealed from the ticklish sensation. Daffney's eyes grew big when she realized that Lotus was extremely ticklish. she then got up, picked Lotus up by the hair, then slammed her to the canvas. with a wild look in her eye she then ripped off Lotus' skirt, leaving her in her yellow thong. Lotus grew quite embarrassed and tried crawling away. Daffney dropped an elbow to her back and Lotus collapsed to the canvas. Daffney quickly rolled her over to her back, then straddled her again. she began to tickle Lotus' armpits and shoulders, causing Lotus to shriek again.

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE NOOOOOOOOOO!!! DONT PLEASE NO!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE" Lotus squealed.

Daffney continued to tickle Lotus' upperbody then as Lotus kept squirming and giggling, Daffney grabbed Lotus' top, the ripped it open, the tore it off of Lotus, leaving her in her bikini bra. Lotus was embarrassed and tried covering her chest. Daffney laughed at pointed at Jungle Grrl. then a gleam hit her eye. she got up, picked up Lotus, kicked her stomach, then DDT her to the mat. Lotus was dazed. Daffney stared at Lotus' body. she saw Lotus' rear end and bare back. she then gazed towards her feet.

"she still has boots on? those have got to go!!!" Daffney yelled. she then grabbed Lotus' ankle and began to unlace the boot. the strings were being plucked away, then finally Daffney removed the boot and tossed it over to Lotus' corner. Jade and Jungle Grrl saw Daffney toss the boot their way, then a white sweatsock was thrown. then they saw Daffney unlace Lotus' other boot, then it was tossed their way, along with the other sock. Jade looked down and saw two yellow boots and two socks in their corner. she was very worried. her partner had been stripped nearly naked, and she knew just how ticklish Lotus was, especially on her feet. Daffney then stared at Lotus' sole. she marveled at the softness and how nice and creamy the sole was. she began to wiggle Lotus' long toes, causing them to wiggle. she knew that in her hand was a very, very, very ticklish foot. she looked over at Jungle Grrl and Jade and smiled. she wiggled her fingers above Lotus' sole and watched Jungle Grrl and Jade's eyes grow bigger with fear. she then dropped Lotus' ankle to the mat, picked up the still dazed woman and tossed her over to her own corner. Daffney then motioned for Jungle Grrl to get into the ring. Jungle Grrl tagged herself in and rushed Daffney. Daffney tried to charge to her, but Jungle Grrl speared Daffney and Daffney screamed in pain as Jungle Grrl hit her with the spear, HARD. Jungle Grrl then picked up Daffney again and slammed her to the canvas. she then bounced of the ropes and hit her with a splash. she went for the cover.

Gorgeous George then tried to interfere. as the ref made his count, George jumped into the ring and tried to drop an elbow onto the back of Jungle Grrl. Jungle Grrl saw this and moved out the way, and George nailed Daffney with the elbow. George looked at her partner in horror, then as she turned around she was speared by Jungle Grrl. George hit the canvas and rolled out of the ring. Mystery jumped into the ring and Jungle Grrl nailed her with a dropkick, sending her out through the ropes, and onto the arena floor. Jungle Grrl then looked over at Daffney who was staggering to her feet. Jungle Grrl walked up to her, unbutton the top of Daffney's pants and with one quick tug, pulled down Daffney's jeans to her ankles, revealing her black panties. as Daffney realized what was happening, Jungle Grrl scooped her up and powerslammed her to the canvas. the crowd went nuts. Jungle Grrl quickly tagged in Jade, then climbed to the top rope. she was going to deliver her flying splash, but George from the otuside of the ring pushed her off the top rope, sending Jungle Grrl crashing to the arena floor, where then she attacked Jungle Grrl. back in the ring, Jade walked over to Daffney and stared at the dazed Gothic woman. she rolled Daffney over onto her stomach, lifted up the t-shirt a little, exposing Daffney's pantied bottom, then with one strong swing, began to spank Daffney to the crowd's delight. she then went to Daffney's ankles and pulled off the pants and tossed them to the crowd. Daffney began to scream. she tried covering her legs with her t-shirt, but then Jade had Lotus come in and they tossed Daffney against the ropes and did a double clothesline. Jade then looked at Daffney's boots.

Jade then began to unlace Daffney boots, finally getting them undone, then pulling off each boot. she stared at Daffney's white cotton socks and giggled to herself. this was too good to be true. she grabbed Daffney's ankle, did a step over toe hold and knelt down, trapping Daffney's foot. as Daffney screamed in pain, her eyes grew huge when she saw Jade removing her sock. the sock came off and Daffney felt the arena air hit the flesh. Jade giggled again and noticed Daffney's small foot with short meaty toes. the foot was very pale and the sole matched in paleness. the arch was high and the skin was smooth. Jade then smiled. the tempation was great. she then slid her finger up Daffney's sole and Daffney shrieked. her toes wiggled wildly and Jade kept on tickling. soon, Daffney was screaming.

" NOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
STOOOOOOOOP!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA QUIT IT!!!!!" Daffney yelled.

Jade ignored her pleas and continued to tickle the soft foot. her fingers then began to probe the soft crevices and noticed Daffney screamed even louder. she pulled the toes back, exposing the soft undersides of the meaty toes and tickled the sensitive flesh. Daffney was squriming like a wild woman. her toes were ridiculously ticklish and her head shook violently. Jade loved what she was doing. so many times she was a victim of the tWo, now it was time for some payback. the tip of her fingernails scratched at the ball of the foot, which made Daffney's body buck harder. her foot began to wiggle more wildly and Jade then attack the soft and very tender arch.

"tickle tickle tickle!!! Daffney is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ticklish isnt she? tickly tickly tickly toes!!!!" Jade taunted as she continued to tease and torment Daffney's foot. Jade was so engrossed with the tickling that she didnt see Mystery sneak up from behind and nail her in the back. Jade hit the canvas and moaned in pain. Daffney rolled on the canvas trying to recover from her tickling ordeal. Mystery went back to her corner and tried to reach for the tag.

on the outside of the ring, George and Jungle Grrl continued to battle. George had rammed Jungle Grrl's head into the ring barricade, and Jungle Grrl laid on the arena floor, stunned. George then grabbed Jungle Grrl's ankle and stared at the already bare sole. she remembered the Disciplinarian's match when she tried to tickle Jungle Grrl, but there was no reaction. George figured it was a fluke. surely, Jungle Grrl would be ticklish, just like everyone else. she then ran her finger along the suprisingly tender sole. she had thought that maybe Jungle Grrl's foot was hard and calloused, they just needed to find the right spot. but Jungle Grrl's foot was tender and there was no reaction. she tried again, deep into the arch and still no reaction. Jungle Grrl felt George's fingers and her eyes locked with George's. she then used her other foot and kicked George in the stomach, then reached up and slapped George across the face. quick as a cat, she got up and quickly scooped up George then slammed her to the arena floor. George writhed in pain, then Jungle Grrl straddled her. Jungle Grrl then rammed her fingers deep into George's armpits and George immediately burst into laughter. Jungle Grrl's fingers probed her armpits and George laughed hysterically. Jungle Grrl kept the tickling up and George just kicked her legs, trying to get herself free from Jungle Grrl's tickling torture.

back in the ring, Daffney crawled over to Mystery and tagged her in. Mystery then went after Jade. she kicked Jade in the back again and Jade fell over onto the mat, clutching her back. she then ran over to Lotus and punched her, sending her to the arena floor. Daffney on the ring apron shook the cobwebs and realized she was missing her pants. she saw Jade and Mystery in the ring and noticed Lotus on the arena floor on the other side. she ran over to where Lotus was and began to beat on the helpless, near naked woman. in the ring, Mystery scooped Jade up and slammed her to the canvas. she wanted to punish Jade for humiliating Daffney. turnabout is fair play. she then pulled up Jade's dress and pulled it over her head, removing it off Jade's body. Jade was in her red shorts and red bikini bra. Jade grew red from embarrassment and tried covering herself up. Mystery then picked up the Asian beauty and slammed her again. Jade was now sprawled out on the canvas, helpless to Mystery's designs. Mystery sat down by Jade's feet and trapped them between her strong thighs. as Jade began to stir, Mystery was removing the boot strings and then removed Jade's boots, revealing Jade's barefeet. Mystery stared at the creamy soles and the cute little toes. she saw Jade beginning to wiggle her toes.

".....please...please dont tickle my feet...." Jade moaned.

Mystery then went to work. her fingers zipped up and down on Jade's delicate foot bottoms and Jade immediately roared in laughter. her feet wiggled wildly and she loved hearing Jade's sweet laughter. her fingers attack the toes, then the arches on both feet. Jade tried to pull her feet away, but they were trapped between Mystery's thighs. she felt Mystery's fingers probe and tickle her sensitive nerve endings in her feet. on the outside of the ring, Daffney put Lotus in an ankle lock and began to tickle Lotus' soft sole, sending her into complete hysterics. Lotus immediately tapped the arena floor, but it was no use. she wasnt even in the ring. Jungle Grrl on the other hand was still tormenting George's armpits and George was nearly passing out. Jungle Grrl saw George's mouth wide open, but no sound coming out. she was in complete silent laughter. Jungle Grrl just kept tickling harder and harder. back in the ring, Mystery continued to tickle and tease Jade's poor feet. Jade tried holding out longer and the referee asked her if she wanted to quit. she refused, but the tickling was unbearable. she tried squirming free, but the tickling was making her weak. when she felt Mystery slide her finger in and out of the crevices of her delicate toes, that broke her. she began to tap the mat and the referee rang the bell.

Jungle Grrl heard the bell and looked into the ring. she saw Jade still laughing hysterically because Mystery was tickling her feet. Jungle Grrl jumped into the ring and Mystery quickly released her hold and rolled out of the ring before Jungle Grrl could get her. Daffney dropped Lotus' ankle and went next to Mystery. Jungle Grrl was egging them to get into the ring, but they both smiled. they found George on the floor and helped her up. Daffney and Mystery yelled obscenities to Jungle Grrl as they made their way back up the ramp. Jungle Grrl attended Jade as Jade clutched her feet, trying to make the tickling sensations go away. Lotus was still laid out on the arena floor nearly unconscious. Jungle Grrl growled to herself. then a wicked smile formed on her face. she knew that it was a matter of time when she would get to punish the members of the tWo.

*commercial*

"now we have to deal with another group?" Beckie, the Farmer's daughter said.

"I know, it is bad enough we have to deal with the tWo, now the Glamour Girls? is there no more control in WOW?" Bronco Billie added.

Terri Gold simply smiled. "this is a great opportunity for us."

"How?" Beckie asked.

"simple. with the tWo busy messing around with Lana and her crew, they will only wear each other out. they have completely forgotten about us. when the time is right, we will pick our spots and we can get both groups." Terri explained.

"yeah, but there are so many of them." Billie said with concern.

"I know, but there are still plenty of WOW girls. we actually outnumber them, and trust me, no one likes the tWo, and definitely, no one likes Lana." Terri continued.

"yeah, you got a point there. i hope you're right Terri. it has been a long time since us "good girls" had any control here in WOW." Beckie told the former champ.

"You're right Beckie. it has been a long time. but good things come to those who wait. we have had our failures, but now we will rise to the top. we got to have faith. you two will become tag team champions and once again, i will become the WOW champion." Terri told her friends.

the trio smiled at each other. the war in WOW was going to continue to rage on.........

okay fans, how was this episode. it was wierd writing it because it was my second time doing so. oh well. oh yeah, i do want to say R.I.P. Miss Elizabeth. she was such a great character. she will be missed. feedback is always welcomed.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back