• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Behind the Walls (F/F)-- part 3

primetime

Verified
okay fans, here is the next chapter of poor Jennifer's experience. i would have had this story done sooner, but i had to get a new computer monitor. life sucks without a monitor. anyway, enjoy!!

Jennifer laid on her bed, sad and deep in thought. she was still locked up here at Shady Pines women's prison, and it has only been a week. she cried every night, realizing that this was her new "home" for the next 25 years. "i dont belong here!!" she would say to herself every day, every hour, every minute, and every second since she arrived. to make matters worse, she was already bullied by a behemoth of a woman named Bertha and her sidekick Sheena. but she wasnt getting beat up, their abuse was much worse. they would tickle her senseless, torturing her, then forcing her to "service" them, after they were done tickling her. Jennifer wasnt a lesbian. unfortunately for her, she was forced to do things she really wouldnt do. she stared at the ceiling, and heard the snores of her cellmates, Bertha, Sheena, and Jade. there was one positive to her situation. whenever another prisoner would try to harm Jennifer, Bertha would defend her. particulary from a woman named Snake. Jennifer shuddered from the thought of that woman.

the next morning came and Jennifer awoke to a huge face looking directly into hers. Jennifer shrieked. it was Bertha!!

"Wakey wakey my little Jennifer!!! did you have a nice rest?" Bertha sang to her.

Jennifer rubbed her eyes. "i guess so....." she mumbled.

"aaaahhhhh, my little, sweet, TICKLISH Jennifer...i heard you crying last night. why so sad hmmmmm?" Bertha teased.

"i..i dont like being here..." Jennifer told her with fear in her voice.

"dont be sad....in fact, i think you need to smile. tickle tickle tickle!!!" Bertha then began to poke and prod Jennifer's ribs through the blanket that covered Jennifer.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO BERTHA!!! IT'S TOO EARLY!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Jennifer wailed.

Bertha continued to tickle Jennifer some more, and the others woke up from hearing Jennifer's maniacal laughter.

"Damn Bertha!!! must you do this so early?!!" Jade told her.

Bertha stopped tickling Jennifer. "i just had to make my little girl laugh. she looks depressed."

the others got up and looked at Jennifer. she was wiping away the tears of laughter and they all laughed. they all got dressed, and got ready to go to breakfast. Bertha planted a huge, wet kiss on Jennifer's lips. Jennifer almost tossed her cookies. Bertha's breath wasnt exactly sweet smelling. then they were off to breakfast.

after breakfast, Bertha had to go do her kitchen duty to get lunch prepared. Sheena went to the factory, and Jade went to the yard. Jennifer was lead to the laundry room, where she had to work. this was Jennifer's first day in laundry. she entered the huge room nervous. there were mountains of laundry bags, washing equipment, and the place was very humid. Jennifer tied her hair into a bun and the guards explained her duties to her. Jennifer looked around at the other prisoners. these women looked decent. Jennifer figured she just needs to concentrate on her work. an hour went by, and Jennifer was sorting clothes. she was hustling, trying to get done as soon as possible. while she was tossing clothes into laundry bins, she felt someone push her from behind. she turned around and her face turned white. it was Snake!!!

"hellooooooooooooo miss prissy!!!!!" Snake told her.

"uh-uh hello...." Jennifer mumbled out. she was scared out of her mind.

"long time no see........where have you been hiding?" Snake asked.

"i-i've been around..." Jennifer gulped. she looked around. there was no guard present.

"you know little miss bitch, i really really dont like you. and, i dont see your protector around either." Snake's eyes drew to slits.

Jennifer looked around. she noticed there were other women surrounding her. "S-snake? look, whatever i did, i'm sorry.."

"Too late runt!! now, you will suffer!!!" Snake then slapped Jennifer across the face. Jennifer spun 180 degrees from the force of the blow. Snake's "friends" then held Jennifer and faced her towards Snake. "you look real sweet!! i think it is time you did me a favor hmm? you have a choice. either you get your sweet little ass kicked, or you eat every one of us till we're dry. what will it be?"

Jennifer began to cry. she didnt want to do any more sexual favors. but she didnt want to get beat up again. Snake then stroked her finger from Jennifer's cleavage up to her chin, teasing her new victim.

"hehehehehehe" Jennifer giggled.

Snake was taken back. she stroked her finger again.

"hehehehehehehe..stop that...." Jennifer giggled again.

Snake's eyes popped open. "is miss little bitch ticklish?"

Jennifer's eyes popped open and her heart sank. not again. "NO!!! i'm not ticklish!! you just surprised me that's all."

Snake then reach and grabbed Jennifer's ribs. Jennifer immediately started laughing. a smile grew on Snake's face. "i think i will have a little fun with you before i hurt you!!!! tickle tickle tickle!!"

" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSTO
P!!! STOP!!!!! NO DONT!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHA"

Snake kept kneading Jennifer's sides and Jennifer kept screaming. her body was hopping in one place, and the woman holding her arms had difficulty. "Let's tie her down!!!" Snake ordered. the others each grabbed a limb and cleared off a table. using clothes, the managed to strap down Jennifer's wrists and ankles to the legs of the table, focing her spread eagle. Jennifer was in a panic. she was tied down, and nowhere to run or hide. Snake then grabbed her sides again.

" SSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPP
P!!!! HAHAHAHA NOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHA PLEASE!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

Snake then ripped open Jennifer's orange shirt and tore it off of her. Jennifer's chest was heaving up and down, her breasts still trapped in the gray prison issued bra. Snake then punched Jennifer in the stomach forcing her to lose her breath. Jennifer tried sucking in air, then Snake tickled her again. this time, tickling her belly button. Jennifer laughed silent laughter. she had trouble breathing and tried sucking in air, but it was only forced back out when she laughed. Snake then grabbed the front of the bra and ripped it clean off of Jennifer, exposing her soft, but firm breasts. the breasts jiggled freely and Jennifer again tried to suck in precious oxygen.

"i wonder if these nipples are ticklish too?" Snake asked, then began to lightly tickle the pink nipples.

" HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEH
EHEHEHEHEHE NOOOO NOT THERE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHE"

Snake played with the breasts, tickling them, kneading them, occassionaly pinching them. Jennifer was suffering. Snake was fondling her breasts, and hurting them. she actually prayed for Bertha to rescue her. there would be no such luck. then she heard something that made her freeze with fear.

"hey Snake? do you think her feet are ticklish??"

Jennifer screamed. "NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! LEAVE MY FEET HAHAHAHAHA ALONE!!"

the woman who said that began to pull off Jennifer's white canvas shoes. Jennifer saw her shoes being thrown across the room, and felt her socks being pulled off. soon, the humid laundry room air carressed her small soft feet. she looked up and saw one of Snake's friends come to her head, holding her socks. soon, the socks were stuffed in her mouth, gagging her. Jennifer almost gagged from the moisture in her socks. the room was hot and her feet were a little sweaty. now her socks were in her own mouth. then she shrieked a muffled scream when she felt fingers dancing all along her pink, tender soles. Snake continued to tickle her breasts and her friend tickled her feet. Jennifer was in pure agony. she felt strong fingers going in between her toes. she felt another pair of hands tickling her ribs, while Snake's hands tickled her breasts.

"hey boss, these feet are sooo soft!!! little miss perfect must take good care of these feet!!!" a voice mentioned.

Snake only laughed. "haha!!! make sure you get her arches too!!!"

Jennifer screamed again in silence. she felt fingers scraping along her delicate arches causing her back to arch off the table, only to be brought back down to the table from the stomach tickling. then the tickling stopped. Jennifer tried opening her tear soaked eyes. she saw Snake by her waist. Snake grabbed her waist and Jennifer shrieked again, her back arching again. then she felt her pants being ripped off. her eyes froze with fear. they were stripping her naked!! Snake tossed the orange pants across the room, staring at the gray panties.

"i wonder what's under here?????" Snake teased as she began ripping away the panties.

Jennifer began to cry. they were going to completely humiliate her. not even Bertha has stripped her completely naked. she heard the tearing of her panties, then felt the air carress her loins. her face turned red. she was now completely naked, tied spread eagle, and had a bunch of women looking at her helpess naked form. she flinched when she felt Snake's fingers carress her curly blond pubic hairs. Jennifer was completely embarrassed.

"i wonder if she is ticklish here....." Snake then began to lightly run her fingers through the curly hairs. Jennifer immediately began to squirm. Snake then ordered someone to get something soft. "we are going to make this bitch cum like a fountain!!!"

Jennifer tried to wriggle free but she couldnt. she didnt want these women to force her to orgasm. a woman came back with a down feather, that must have been ripped out of a pillow. Snake twirled it between her fingers and Jennifer closed her eyes. soon, the feather made contact with the curly pubic hairs and Jennifer's body squirmed wildly. the others then held her waist down as Snake went to her "work". she would then trace the feather along the outer "lips" of Jennifer's womanhood, causing Jennifer to laugh and moan. Snake smiled. this was getting to be fun!! she never did this to a woman before, so she was going to enjoy this. the feather then found it's way to Jennifer's love button, and Jennifer's body grew rigid!! she stiffened out and her muffled scream was loud. tears flowed from her eyes as the feather danced all over her clit. she felt herself becoming very wet and the evil feather danced all over her mound. Snake then gently blew over her mound and goosebumps formed on Jennifer's skin. she tried fighting the feelings, but her hormones turned on her. her pelvic area tried to buck it way towards the feather. Snake would run the feather's quills all along the vagina, then would touch the clit. Jennifer was about to blow. then she felt fingers dancing on her soles again. the mixture of moaning and tickling drove her insane. she laughed hard through her sock gag, but she would also moan to the feather's touch. she felt the feeling building up inside of her. her womanhood was very wet, dripping like mad. when Snake ran the feather one more time over her clit, Jennifer exploded. wave after wave of orgasmic delight washed over her body and Snake and her gang just watched. Jennifer came like she never came before. after the orgasmic feeling finally finished, Jennifer broke down and cried. she had never been so humiliated in her life. she was forced to orgasm to the delight of other women.

"STOP CRYING BITCH!!!!" Snake then slapped her.

Jennifer cried again. Snake grew impatient and began to slap her again. Snake then pulled down her pants and tried to sit on top of Jennifer's face. then a booming voice came into the room.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE!!!!!!!"

Snake quickly got off of Jennifer. everyone turned around. Jennifer opened her eyes. it was Warden Fiola!!!!

"GUARDS!!!! TAKE THE WOMEN BACK TO THEIR CELLS IMMEDIATELY!!!!" Warden Fiola then appeared in Jennifer's face. she bent down towards Jennifer's ear. "as for you my little troublemaker, i will see you in my office. you will be punished for this!!!!" Warden Fiola told her.

Jennifer closed her eyes. this was going to be a long, long day.....

how was this one fellas? what will Warden Fiola's punishment be? stay tuned!!!!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back