• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Behind the Walls (F/F)-- part 5

primetime

Verified
okay folks, let's see what happens to poor Jennifer in this episode. comments always welcomed!!

Jennifer laid on the carpeted floor totally exhausted. her arms were still above her head, handcuffed and trapped under the leg of the warden's desk. she was still lying on her stomach and her ankles were still shackled. she was topless, but at least she still had her pants on. she looked up at the desk with her tear soak eyes. Warden Fiola put her through a brutal tickling session, proably the worst she has ever experienced her at Shady Pines prison. Warden Fiola left to another room, but Jennifer knew she would be back, and she knew her torment wasnt over just yet.

"There my sweet little Jennifer is..." Warden Fiola cooed as she walked towards Jennifer.

".....please..no more..i cant stand being tickled....please..." Jennifer begged.

"tooooooooooo bad!!!! you know you like it my sweet little Jennifer. guess what? i brought some toys!!" the Warden said with excitement. she rolled Jennifer over on her back again. "My Jennifer, your breasts are so, um, dry. i think we need to make them glisten a bit." with that statement, the Warden leaned her head down and began to kiss and suck the pink nipples of Jennifer.

"eeeeeheheheheheheheheheheheh stop....." Jennifer moaned.

Warden Fiola continued to kiss and suck the nipples, causing them to grow rigid. she would take the tip of the nipple between her teeth, slightly biting them and pulling them. Jennifer's body reacted to the slight pain and teasing. Warden Fiola stopped what she was doing, then straddled Jennifer's waist. she then took out a makeup brush and waved it in Jennifer's eyes.

"W-what is that for???" Jennifer asked with fear in her voice.

"It seems like i left some moisture on your nipples. i'm going to use this brush to spread it all around....." the Warden told her. she then took the brush and began to stroke the soft bristles around Jennifer's nipples. Jennifer began to squirm under the ticklish sensation.

"ehehehehehehehehehehehe stop...p-please....hehehehehehehehehe" Jennifer giggled.

the warden continued her tickling. the brush then found its way all around the nipples, then across the mounds of her breasts. Jennifer went berserk.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH STOP PLEASE!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA STOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHA" Jennifer began to wail. she began to thrash about, but she was trapped. her breasts jiggled wildly as the brush made it's torturous path across her breasts.

the warden seemed to enjoy this sight. Jennifer's breasts were jiggling, and Jennifer was roaring in laughter. she then took the brush and grazed it along her neck, to her collarbone, then between the breasts, circling around each one then teasing the tips of the nipples. Jennifer's body was thrashing and she went into silent laughter. the Warden then bent her head down and kissed Jennifer again. Jennifer's eyes popped open. the Warden stopped kissing and looked deep into Jennifer's eyes. Jennifer's mind was going a thousand miles per hour. she could tell that the Warden wanted her. wanted her body badly and she was not going to stop torturing her until she did have her. Warden Fiola then began to twirl the brush into the smooth hollows of Jennifer's armpits, causing the small blond woman to scream in new ticklish delight. minutes passed by, then the Warden stopped. she looked lovingly into Jennifer's eyes. she then put the brush down and reached into a black bag. what she pulled out scared the hell out of Jennifer.

"W-what are you going to do with that?" Jennifer asked.

the Warden held up a small vibrator. she clicked it "on" and the device made it's humming sound. Jennifer's eyes were wide open and her breathing became shallow. her eyes followed the path of the vibrator down to the tips of her nipples. it was like an electric shock once the vibrator touched her now sensitive nipples.

"AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH NOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH STOP STOP STOP!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT THERE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOT THERE!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
"

Warden Fiola took the device and slowly traced it all across the jiggling breasts. she took great pride in watching Jennifer scream and laugh with crazed, maniacal, sensual laughter. then she took the device and planted it deep into Jennifer's navel.

" OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP IT PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HA"

the vibrator hummed deep into Jennifer's belly button. holding it with one hand, Warden Fiola used her other hand to tickle and poke the protruding ribs of Jennifer. Jennifer just laughed harder. the sensations were beyond her wildest dreams. her eyes were clamped shut and her mouth was agape with laughter pouring out like Niagara Falls. the Warden just kept tickling. methodically tickling each and every rib and pushing the vibrator in and out of Jennifer's navel. soon, she stopped. Jennifer was gasping for air and giggling at the same time. the Warden then rolled Jennifer onto her stomach and pulled at the pants, pulling them down. she pulled the pants and panties down, exposing Jennifer's pale white bum, down her thighs and by her ankles. Warden Fiola laughed to herself, seeing that Jennifer still had shackles on, and one sock still on. she quickly peeled the sock off and her eyes widened with lust. she loved Jennifer's small feet and toes. she then faced jennifer's upperbody and gazed at the small, but perky pale behind of Jennifer. she took her nails and slowly traced a line on each cheek, sending Jennifer into laughter again. the warden enjoyed watching the cheeks jiggle, then she traced her finger along the crack of Jennifer's behind.

"EEEP!!! NOT THERE!!! NOT THERE!!!" Jennifer screamed.

Jennifer's screams sent a wave of pleasure through the warden. she tickled the crack with a passion. her fingers slide up and down the crack and Jennifer went ballistic. she tried clenching her cheeks, but the warden kept tickling the crack. then the hum of the vibrator clicked back on. Jennifer through her laughter heard this and a chill went up her spine. then a shockwave of hell went through her as the vibrator traced a slow, torturous path on the crack of her behind. Jennifer couldnt even laugh. nothing but silence came out as her mouth was wide open. this tickling sensation was more intense than any other sensation she has ever felt. the humming sensations from the vibrator ripped through her like electricity, driving her mad with ticklish torture. Warden Fiola had fun with her tickle toy. she dragged the device up and down the crack, across the cheeks, and when she had the opportunity, she let it vibrate near Jennifer's hole. Jennifer was beyond reason. she was in another world now. 20 minutes passed and the warden slithered her way up to Jennifer's face.

"......hehehehehehehe *snort* *cough cough cough* hehehehehehe..." was all Jennifer was babbling.

"Now my pet, arent we having fun? let's have some more shall we?" the Warden whispered into her ear, then she kissed the lobes of Jennifer's ear. she then got up and straddled Jennifer's thighs, and grabbed each ankle and pulled it up to her chest. before her eyes were Jennifer's pink, soft ticklish feet. the toes on each foot clenched and opened up as though they knew their impending doom. the warden then stuck the plump big toe of Jennifer's foot into her mouth and sucked it hard. Jennifer wailed again.

" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHA NOT MY TOE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHA"

Warden Fiola continued to suck on the sweet digit. she then took her sweet time to suck, nibble and bite each toe of Jennifer. then she licked up and down Jennifer's tender soles, causing Jennifer to laugh even harder. then she simply began running her nails all along the soles, loving the feeling of the wonderful soft skin. she loved how her nails would sink into the flesh, and especially enjoyed the shrill laughter of Jennifer whenever her nails skittered in the arch. she tickled and tickled and tickled Jennifer's feet for what seemed like an eternity for Jennifer. the warden teased and tickled the soft center of each foot, only then to play with the soft skin between Jennifer's toes. Warden Fiola loved how Jennifer's laughter changed when she tickled a certain spot of the ticklish feet. when her toes were tickled, Jennifer would go into silent laughter. when her arch was tickled, she would scrwam like a banshee. a gut busting laugh was given when the balls and base of the toes were teased. then the vibrator hummed on again. Jennifer heard the hum, but she was laughing so much, she couldnt plead. not like it would have helped her anyway. the vibrator made another cruel ticklish path down the sole of Jennifer's foot, from the tips of her small toes, down her sole, off her heel, only to reappear on the other foot going on her heel, up her sole and off her toes.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH PLEASE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA PLEASE HAHAHA I'M GOING TO DIE!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

"You wont die my pet. you'll just laugh and laugh and laugh..." the Warden taunted. the warden pulled her big toe away from the index toe and tried to stick the tip of the vibrator in between the crevice. she couldnt quite get it all in between, but there was still enough of it to send Jennifer in hysterical laughter. minutes passed, then the warden stopped again, and let Jennifer's feet fall to the ground. she then got off of Jennifer and rolled her onto her back again. Jennifer was completely spent. her face was beet red, tear stains adorned her face, her hair was a complete mess. her chest was heaving, trying to suck in precious oxygen. the Warden saw her face, smiled, then gazed down her body, looking at her breasts, her ribs, her belly, her waist, then finally.....paydirt. the Warden tormented Jennifer's body, now it was time to break her. she looked at Jennifer's womanhood and began to trace her fingers along the outer lips of Jennifer's vagina. Jennifer began to laugh, then moan. as she was playing with the lips, the Warden found Jennifer's love button. Jennifer's clit was at attention and the warden flicked at it with her nails. she felt Jennifer's body shiver beneath her and the Warden knew Jennifer was now hers. she blew on the clit and Jennifer moaned again. Warden Fiola then took her tongue and traced a long, wet path all along Jennifer's womanhood, finally making it Jennifer's clit. Jennifer was so close to orgasm.

"....mmmmmmmmmmm....please dont do this to me........please....."

the Warden cracked a smile. she then grabbed her vibrator and clicked it on. "now my little ticklish pet, i want you to beg me to make you cum......"

"noooooooo...please..stop...tickling..me......."

the Warden laughed to herself. Jennifer was still defiant to the very end. it seemed like Jennifer didnt want to orgasm. the Warden was going to force her to cum. she immediately placed the humming vibrator on the clit and the sensations ripped through Jennifer like a hot knife through butter. the device made it's way all around the outer edges of her womanhood, then it plunged deep into her. Jennifer's body was beginning to betray her. her lustful side wanted to orgasm, but her mind didnt want to. she didnt like the fact that someone can force her body to do whatever they wanted, not her. determine to fight the feelings, Jennifer tried focusing on something else. but her mind always came back to the rush of pleasure coursing through her loins. she was wet and about to erupt at any moment. then she felt the vibrator being pulled out and felt the warden's tongue licking her dry. Jennifer was overcome with feelings. her hips began to buck, trying to make love to the warden's tongue or the vibrator. soon the vibrator was placed back in her and Jennifer's back began to arch.

"noooooo....noooooo..noooooo....n-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..." Jennifer's body exploded in a mind numbing, body wrenching orgasm. the pleasureable shockwaves ripped through her. wave after wave came over her. then she felt the warden kissing her again. this was too much for her. mercifully she passed out.

Warden Fiola looked at her sleeping toy. she crawled back over to the delicate feet and caressed them. she loved these feet. she began to once again suck on the toes and Jennifer woke up again. her body was now probably 1000x more sensitive than it has ever been. she then saw the Warden stopped sucking her toes and saw her coming towards her face.

"you are so wonderful Jennifer....i enjoyed this time we had together. now it is time to go back to your cell. but we WILL play again. i promise you......" the Warden then got up and walked out the room again.

Jennifer closed her eyes and began to cry again. this was a nightmare that would just never end.........

comments anyone? poor Jennifer. prison sucks dont it???? remember folks, crime doesnt pay!!!! what will happen to her next?

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back