• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Behind the Walls (F/F)-- part 7

primetime

Verified
sorry for the delay. my life took a crazy turn recently and i am still trying to get it all together. but, i didnt want to disappoint the fans of this series. so, i hope you enjoy this next part. again, thanks for all the feedback you have given. it keeps me going...enjoy!

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE???!!!!!!!" a voice boomed across the cell.

Jade looked up. she still laid on top of Jennifer, facing her wiggling ticklish feet. her nails were poised to continue the torture, but the voice startled her. she saw the figure where the voice came from and her eyes opened in fear. she knew she was in big trouble.

"ANSWER ME JADE!!!!! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING??!!" the voice boomed again.

Jade gulped. "....I-I was just playing with her Bertha..." she said nervously.

Bertha stood there visibly upset. Jennifer is HER ticklish toy. now she was watching some other woman playing with her "toy". her sidekick Sheena stood next to her. she walked over to the bunks and Jade got up off of Jennifer and got to the floor. Bertha went to examine her toy. she saw Jennifer still wrapped up in the blanket, sweating and gasping for air between giggles. Bertha rubbed her fingers through Jennifer's hair.

"....hehehehehehehehehehehehehe......*cough cough cough* hehehehehe" Jennifer gasped.

"aaaaahhhhhhh, my poor little tickle toy. did Jade tickle you?" Bertha sang in a motherlike voice.

"...hehehehehehehe...yeah.....hehehehehehehehehehehe" Jennifer giggled.

"it's okay now. Mommy is here to protect you. let's get you out of this hot blanket..." Bertha cooed. she began unraveling the blanket and soon, Jennifer was laid out on the bed, free of her blanket trap. she laid on her bed, trying to recover. her feet were still bare, but the rest of her body was fully clothed. Bertha tenderly rubbed her hand across her cheek. then she ran her nail underneath Jennifer's chin.

"EEK!!!!" Jennifer shrieked. her body was a hotbed of ticklish nerves right now.

Bertha continued to tickle Jennifer's chin. she loved how Jennifer would squirm. this turned her on watching this petite little woman squirm under a tickling touch. then she remembered what she had seen. her little toy was played with by another woman! this would not do. she turned her attention to Jade, who was leaning up against the cell wall. "JADE!!!! explain to me why you played with my toy!!!" Bertha yelled while approaching Jade.

Jade was getting nervous. there was no way she could take Bertha on by herself. "I-I was just playing with her a little bit. i just wanted to see what her feet feel like....i'm sorry Bertha!!"

Bertha stood in Jade's face. since Jade was only 5'3" tall, Bertha leaned her huge fat face into Jade's. "now Jade, you know what happens when you play with something that is not yours. time for you to pay a price......."

Jade cowered to protect herself from the pending onslaught. the only thing that went through her mind was the imminent pain. but she was also thinking about revenge. there was no way she was going to get beat up and let Bertha live. she braced herself for the worst. seconds went by and she opened her eyes to see what the delay was. she saw Sheena whispering in Bertha's ear. Bertha had a huge grin on her face. whatever they were discussing, it sure didnt bode well for her.

"...sounds interesting Sheena girl!!!!" Bertha then got back in Jade's face. "...i have a question for you Jade. would you rather have me beat you up, or..........." Bertha began.

"or what? just get it over with!!" Jade said defiantly.

"...or, should i tickle you?" Bertha finished.

"HA!!!! tickle me? please!!!! i am not some weak little woman like Jennifer over there. what? too afraid you cant beat me up? big bad Bertha huh? tickle me? HA!!!!!" Jade said with boldness.

Bertha just grinned. she cocked her fist back and aimed towards Jade. Jade closed her eyes and Bertha let her fist go. but, instead of striking Jade with her fist, Bertha opened her hand up and wiggled her fingers under Jade's chin.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!" Jade screamed. Bertha just tickled her! Jade was scared. she was very ticklish. she was hoping to get beat up. guess her ploy didnt work.

"not ticklish huh? Jade, Jade, Jade....tickle tickle tickle!!!" Bertha then plunged her hands into Jade's upperbody, tickling her ribs and stomach.

Jade hunched over in laughter, trying to protect her upperbody. she was trapped up against the wall and Bertha's hands were tickling her. she roared in laughter. soon, she felt Sheena grab her ankles and pull her to the ground. Bertha sat on her waist and just tickled away at her new victim. she managed to slip her fingers into Jade's armpits and tickled hard.

" EEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH
EH STOP!!! STOP!!!! PLEASE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHHEHE!!!!" Jade screamed in her cute Asian voice.

Bertha continued to tickle Jade's upperbody. she loved how Jade was reacting. all this time she had so much fun tickling Jennifer, she never thought that Jade could be just as much fun. but this was punishment. she wanted to teach Jade a lesson to never play with her property again. Sheena then began squeezing Jade's knees, sending the Asian felon into hysterics.

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHA HEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOT MY KNEES!!!!!!" Jade screamed.

Bertha continued to dig her fingers into Jade's armpits. soon Jade was in silent laughter. Bertha changed her target and went after Jade's ribs. Jade's eyes opened wide and new laughter poured out. she couldnt even wiggle. Bertha's frame was too large and too heavy. minutes passed and Bertha said something to Sheena that scared Jade to the bone.

"let's strip her naked!!!!" Bertha told Sheena.

Jade pleaded with Bertha. she knew what happens when Bertha gets a naked body to play with. she saw that scene many times with poor Jennifer. soon, she felt her clothes being pulled off and soon her shirt was off, leaving her in her bra. Bertha easily snatched her bra off, revealing her medium sized breasts.

"ooooooohh!!!! nice!!!!" Bertha said. she then placed the tips of her fingers on the nice brown nipples. Jade screamed. her nipples were very sensitive.

"NOT THERE!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
!" Jade yelled.

Bertha continued to tickle Jade's chest. she sat on Jade's waist and had her arms pinned to her sides, and trapped under Bertha's girth. Bertha now had full access to Jade's upperbody. she saw Jade's face contorting in laughter. she saw the small chest heaving up and down trying to get air. Bertha then slowly trickled the tip of her finger from Jade's collarbone to her sternum, then back up the breasts, slowly circling the nipples, then back to the sternum, then down to the belly and all along each and every rib. Jade was screaming. this teasing was unbearable and she couldnt protect herself with her arms trapped. Bertha then played her ribs like a piano. Jade was shaking her head "no", but Bertha continued to tickle her. Bertha then got up off of Jade. Jade was gasping for air. Bertha simply grabbed Jade's limp arms and dragged her exhausted form to her bottom bunk. Jade's arms were then tied above her head with her shirt. Jade didnt even resist. then she felt her pants being pulled off over her shoes even. her panties were now exposed and Bertha grinned. she lightly ran her fingertips across Jade's panties. Jade yelped. she didnt want to be sexually assualted by Bertha.

"DONT YOU BITCH!!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" Jade screamed.

Bertha simply laughed. "Jade, Jade, Jade. if i want you to be mine, you WOULD BE. but i dont want to. in fact, i havent seen your feet yet."

"LEAVE MY FEET ALONE!!!!!" Jade hissed.

"hmmm, nervous about your feet? ah, i have an idea....." Bertha grinned again.

Jade looked up and saw Bertha reach up to the top bunk and grab Jennifer. Jennifer looked scared. she saw what was going on to Jade and didnt want no part of it. she figured she would be next. Jennifer stood there, looking at Jade's helpless form.

"Jennifer my dear...." Bertha began. "....how would you like to have some fun with Jade?"

"w-what do you mean?" Jennifer asked nervously.

"how would you like to tickle Jade? in fact, how about tickling her feet?" Bertha asked her.

Jennifer didnt know what to say. Jade was her friend. but Jade did try to torture her. it would be fun to see what it was like to dish out the tickling instead of receiving it. Jennifer's mind began to race. she has ALWAYS been the tickling victim. it seemed like everyone liked tickling her. now she had a prime opportunity to give some back. but Jade is her friend. yeah, but a friend who would have tickled her feet all night long if it wasnt for Bertha stopping her. Jennifer felt a rush of adrenaline. she now would have some power. Jennifer's lust took over. she quickly pounced over to where Jade's feet were and began taking off the canvas shoes.

"JENNIFER?!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!!!!" Jade asked.

Jennifer was in a trance. a tickle-crazed trance. she quickly discarded the canvas shoes and saw Jade's size 6 feet trapped in the white cotton socks. Jennifer's pulse quickened. a rush of power surged through her veins. she began to peel the socks off. the socks were peeled off and Jennifer's eyes were as big as saucers. before her eyes were the most beautiful Asian feet she has ever seen. Jennifer never really noticed feet before, but she knew these were some nice ones. Jade's tanned skin was in contrast to her pale soles, with short stubby toes and perfectly trimmed nails. Jennifer stared at the skin of the soles. except for a few callouses along the heels, the skin was smooth and looked very soft. Jennifer couldnt hold back anymore. with her eyes wide open, she attacked the soles with full force. Bertha and Sheena just stood there and watched.

" NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA JENNIFER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ST-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA0OOOOOPPPPPP!!" Jade laughed hard. her tender feet were very ticklish.

Jennifer scraped her nails all along the soles of the feet. she attacked the high arch and her fingers made their way to the cute little toes. Jennifer's nails moved fast and furiously along the soles. Jade went into silent laughter. Jennifer tickled those feet with reckless abandon. she was consumed with the tickling. she loved how Jade's toes clenched shut. Jennifer just simply went after the arches and the toes opened again. Jennifer went back to the toes and attacked the soft undersides of the toes. every once in a while, Jennifer would look up and see Bertha and Sheena laughing and egging her on. Jennifer was having so much fun. Jennifer then scraped the heels and Jade's body bucked.

" AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH
EHEHEHEHEHEHEHE" laughter just poured from Jade.

Jennifer wouldnt let up. "tickle tickle tickle!!! tickle tickle tickle!! tickle tickle tickle!!! tickle tickle tickle!!! tickle tickle tickle!!!!" Jennifer just kept saying those words over and over again. she loved these soft feet. when her nails scraped the balls of the feet and Jade went into silent laughter. Jennifer kept ticking and tickling and tickling. minutes passed and Jennifer never stopped. her mind was not sweet innocent Jennifer. it was crazed tickle master Jennifer. her lust would not be denied. then a voice boomed across the cell that made all activity stop, including Jennifer's tickling assualt.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE?!!!!!!!!" a strong voice boomed.

Jennifer stopped her tickling. she looked up and saw Bertha and Sheena looking towards the cell door. Jennifer's head dropped. Warden Fiola made her entrance.

"I DEMAND TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON IN HERE!!!!" Warden Fiola asked.

"I-I dont know Warden....me and Sheena just came back to the cell and we saw Jennifer attacking Jade." Bertha said.

"Yeah Warden, we came in and we saw Jennifer tying her up and then she..she just started tickling her. she was insane Warden...." Sheena chimed in.

Jennifer's mouth dropped. "what? i didnt do anything!!!!!"

other officers came in and began to cuff Jennifer. Jennifer was pleading that she wasnt the one that started it. the Warden didnt care.

"Jennifer, Jennifer, Jennifer....attacking another inmate huh? looks like you'll be punished for this.....guards!!! take her to my office immediately so i can appropriately punish her!!" Warden Fiola then smiled.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I DIDNT DO IT!!!!" Jennifer was dragged out in cuffs, begging to be released. she was on her way back to the Warden's office and she knew what was in store for her.......

how was this one folks? can anyone guess what Jennifer's punishment will be? or will the Warden show her leniency? yeah, right..... comments welcome.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back