• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Behind the Walls (F/F)-- part 9

primetime

Verified
sorry fellas for the delay, but like i mentioned before, life has been hectic. anyway, i hoped you havent forgotten my series here. poor Jennifer still has a long way to go!! anyway, hope you enjoy the next chapter and feel free to give feedback.

Jennifer laid her head back against the ground. still bound on the X-frame, she tried catching her breath. Warden Fiola just put her upperbody into a hellacious tickling and knew that there was more tickling hell to come. her bare breasts heaved up and down, her lungs desperately tried filling up with air. her skin was tingling with those horrific ticklish sensations. Jennifer's mind raced. Warden Fiola, who was now dressed in a dominatrix outfit was slowly making her way down towards her lowerbody. Jennifer knew what she was going after.

"......*cough* please.....please stop Warden Fiola....i cant take it anymore....." Jennifer gasped.

"aaaaah, my poor sweet Jennifer is suffering!! you know i cant stop now. we have so MUCH left of your body to explore!!" Warden Fiola exclaimed. she had Jennifer right where she wanted her.

"....PLEASE!!!!! I'M SORRY!!!!" Jennifer yelled.

"too late for that......." Warden Fiola laughed. she made her way to Jennifer's feet. she stared at the white canvas shoe. she out her fingertip under her own chin, contemplating what was under the shoe. she smiled towards Jennifer, then reached down and grabbed at the heel of the shoe. she tugged at it and Jennifer's sock covered heel was exposed. a huge smile formed on the Warden's face.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! PLEASE DONT TICKLE MY FEET!!!" Jennifer begged.

the shoe finally came off and Jennifer's socked foot was exposed. Warden Fiola began to whistle as she slowly plucked the other shoe off of Jennifer. she now gazed at the sock covered feet. she quickly ran her nails along the soles of each foot.

"EEP!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" Jennifer screamed.

"hmmm, what's the matter? feet ticklish? should i leave your socks on?" Warden Fiola laughed as she scrabbled her nails again on the soles.

"NNNNNOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DONT!!!!" Jennifer laughed.

"oh noooooooo......no protection for you!!! time to see these feet!!" Warden Fiola then began to peel off Jennifer's socks. grabbing the toe of each sock, she pulled and the socks began to slide off Jennifer's sweaty feet, exposing the bare skin with each tug. soon, the socks finally came off her toes and Jennifer's barefeet were finally exposed.

"...please!!!! please dont tickle me!!!!" Jennifer tried begging. it was no use.

"ah!!! naked feet!!! just the way i like them....kootchie kootchie koo!!!" the Warden taunted as her nails dragged along the soft pink instep of Jennifer's foot. the reaction was immediate.

" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!!!!!! STOP!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DONT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TICKLE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MY HAHAHAHAHA FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

the Warden slid her nails up and down the soles of Jennifer's feet. she loved how soft the soles were. she loved the way her nail would sink into the tender pink flesh, sending her victim into ticklish delirium. she fed of Jennifer's laughter. she loved the different sounds Jennifer would make when she tickled a certain area of the foot. it went from gut busting hysterical laughter, to high pitched screams, to silent laughter. Jennifer's feet were so precious. she knew she could tickle these feet for hours. and she intended to!! she pulled back Jennifer's big toe on her right foot and attacked the taut flesh by running her nail from the base of the big toe, down the ball of the foot, then let it linger in the arch in a circular motion. she continued to tickle the arch. she enjoyed watching Jennifer's other toes try to close. she then pulled all the toes back and went after the delicate undersides of the small toes. Jennifer blew a gasket.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT MY TOES!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Jennifer's body shook violently. it was a good thing that she was bound, otherwise her body would have literally shot to the roof. Jennifer was in hell. actually, hell would have been a vacation spot compared to the torment she was going through. she could feel the Warden's nails dig into her sole. she could feel the ticklish sensations ripping through her toes. Jennifer looked up, her eyes bulging out of the sockets and saw the Warden just focusing in on her foot. she wanted mercy, but she knew none was coming.

"this little piggy went to market!! this little piggy stayed home!!" the Warden began taunting and teasing Jennifer's toes. "...... AND THIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSS LITTLE PIGGY IS TICKLY TICKLY TICKLY TICKLY!!" the Warden finished and stuck the tip of her finger in the crevice of Jennifer's baby toe and "ring" toe.

Jennifer's body arched high into the air. no noise came out of her mouth as she went into silent laughter. she felt the Warden's fingers invade each and every toe crevice. she felt the light tickling on the ball of her foot and laughter poured freely from her mouth. her body went limp. she could no longer resist anymore. her body gave into the tickling. then she felt a stop in the torment.

".....now....." the Warden began licking her lips. "...let's see how these toes taste!!!!" the Warden then began to suck and nibble on Jennifer's toes which sent poor Jennifer into hysterical laughter once again. ".......mmmmm, mmmm, GOOD!!!!!" the Warden said as she licked the toe pad of Jennifer's big toe.

Jennifer didnt know how to react. the tickling was intense. the tickling sensations shot through her body like electricity. she begged, she pleaded, but nothing stopped the Warden from sucking, nibbling, licking, and tickling her toes. Jennifer heard a slurping sound and through her tear soaked eyes, she saw the Warden finishing sucking her big toe as though it was a lollipop. the Warden made eye contact with her.

"Jenny, Jenny, Jenny. having fun yet? i know i am...." the Warden purred.

"s-stop please!!!! why are you doing this to me?......." Jennifer began to cry.

"because my pet, you are just so darling! so cute!! so, so ticklish!! i love little girls like you. your feet are wonderful. your entire body is wonderful!!! i want to totally break you Jennifer. soon, you will not call me Warden anymore, but you will call me Mistress!! now, let's pay a little more attention to your other foot. it looks so lonely......" the Warden made her way to Jennifer's left foot. she grabbed it tenderly and began to rake her nails along the soft, delicate skin, sending Jennifer into orbit.

HAHAHAHAHA PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPP!!!!! STOOOOOOP!!!! I BEG AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOOOOOOOOP!!!!"

the Warden continued to tickle the soft foot. she ran her nails along the soft skin of the ball of the foot. she felt Jennifer's foot quiver beneath her tickling touch. she watched the toes spasm open and close. a sense of power rushed through her body. she had Jennifer right where she wanted her. there was no turning back. she looked at Jennifer's body squirming, wiggling, and thrashing about. now it was time to bring some of her favorite toys. she stopped her tickling and walked over to a black bag. Jennifer was relieved that the tickling stopped. she was breathing heavy. then a buzzing sound was heard in the room. the Warden walked over to Jennifer's feet again. in her hand she held a black, shiny vibrator. the same one she used last time on Jennifer. she grabbed Jennifer's toes and pulled them back, exposing the soft undersides of the toes. then she placed the vibrator on the undersides of the toes and resting on the base of the toes and let the toy do it's dirty work. the Warden got a huge adrenaline rush when she saw Jennifer's eyes pop wide open like saucers. Jennifer's mouth was wide open, but no sound came out. her foot tensed up and was paralyzed by the vibrating touch. the Warden cruelly stroked the toy up and down Jennifer's sole, making sure she tortured every square inch of the small, delicate foot. Warden Fiola then attacked the toe crevices with the vibrator. then she went to the other foot and repeated the same procedure. she held the toy against the arch of the sole, then she leaned her head forward and began to suck Jennifer's toes again.

Jennifer went into orbit. she went so high, she was never going to come down. her body shook with ticklish sensations. she felt the horrible buzz of the vibrator violating her feet, invading her toes and torturing her very soul. she felt the toy tracing along her feet as though the Warden was writing something on her foot. she tried to beg, she tried to plead, but she was in complete silent laughter. no words could come out. she was destined to endure this torture. 30 minutes passed, and finally Warden Fiola stopped. Jennifer was beginning to black out before the tickling stopped. she looked through her tear soaked eyes and saw the Warden standing over her with a wicked gleam in her eye.

"now my pet, enough of the feet for now. let's see the rest of you......." the Warden purred as she began to unbutton Jennifer's pants.

Jennifer felt the buttons becoming undone and moaned. her torment was far from over........

okay fellas, the Warden's punishment isnt over yet. stay tuned for the next chapter when the Warden finally finishes Jennifer's punishment. comments anyone?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back