PDA

View Full Version : Quick one in Valentines

MaxSpeer
08-16-2001, 10:04 AM
Fairly new slasher flick called Valentines is out now with Marley Shelton and Denise Richards. I mean how can you go wrong with that pair?
Anyway, somewhere into the movie (can't rememeber because I was only partially watching until that point) Marley Shelton's male friend gives her a few seconds of tickling on her sides. Her reaction is real good and she's a real cutie so it's fun to see if you rent the movie anyway.
Predictable ending though.

Max

nontkl
08-16-2001, 09:57 PM
Thanks!!!! Great find, my captain!!! Max, didn't you have a mainstream list on your old site? (I got many great things from it, including Cass Timberlane and the Lenny Bruce book-which happens to be one of the funniest books I've ever read!! I love Lenny!!) I remember it had many things that I'd only seen there.....I wrote most of it down, but was wondering if I could a copy of them (if available) because I'm trying to put together a massive list combining all the pre-existing ones with all the stuff posted here (since it's inception-I've been around!), plus stuff I've seen or have that I've never seen posted. My email is nontkl@hotmail.com

You are a master! I loved your site!

MaxSpeer
08-16-2001, 10:59 PM
Yes I still have my list sitting in moth balls. At one time, it was the only thing of its kind. Not wanting to boast but....okay...I'll boast. I used to trade with it back in the days before internet because it was 50 pages of hard copy and alphabetized and all that crap. Then I put it on my website. The thing is that I haven't updated it in the past few years.

Write to me and let me know what you have in mind.

maxspeer@mindspring.com

Scooby112211
08-18-2001, 03:24 PM
man...Denise Richards has been just askin to get tickled for SO LONG!

Lady Tickler
08-18-2001, 10:20 PM
Hey Max I just rented the movie and I didn't see any tickling, Did I miss out on something here?

MaxSpeer
08-19-2001, 01:53 AM
Yes, you probably blinked. LOL

As I said, it's a few seconds. David (whatsisame from Angel) is sitting with her and talking and he reaches over and tickles her a little. I can't remember when it was but they are sitting and facing each other.

Max

Lady Tickler
08-19-2001, 02:02 AM
Hey Max your right, I just watched the movie again and I caught it, in my own honest opinion though there's a lot of tickling potential in that movie
like for example Denise Richards in that bikini in the hottub?? come on now!!!

Machinehead
08-20-2001, 04:36 PM
I saw the movie and there could have been a lot of great tickling scenes! Esp Denise Richards in a hottub.