• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First experience (M/F ; F/M)

Puddy

This is the story of my first tickling experience. It was in July 2001.

It was an unseasonably hot day, even for the summer months. The weatherman said it was reaching the mid-90s (thats pretty hot in Puget Sound Washington state). Perfect weather for my friend Kelly to have a pool party. She was a classmate from American Literature, and I'd been to her house several times for study sessions with her and a couple of her friends.

My parents were in Vegas with friends, so I didn't have to explain where I was going or anything. My Mom usually made it an adventure, grilling me attorney-style until she felt satisfied no alcohol, drugs or sex would happen at parties I went to. Hey, I was only 16, close to 17, and she worries a bit much.

Anyway, there were nearly 20 people at the party, and still all fit comfortably into Kelly's in-ground pool. It was no secret Kelly's parents were pretty well off, something that usually made Kelly uncomfortable. I had thought her parents were going to be there, but apparently they were on vacation as well. Kelly, though, was very strict about the house, and there was none of the Triad of Evil: alcohol, drugs, sex (there was a little kissing but that's pretty tame). There was pizza and pop, which we ate like locusts descending on corn. Also we demonstrated the cleanliness of locusts; half-empty pop cans and pizza crusts lay strewn about the yard and a few even made it into the pool.

The party began to die down at around 9PM, as the sun began to set, and soon there were only two people other than Kelly and me remaining. We sat around and talked until it was dark, and they left. I thought it might be awkward if I stayed with just Kelly, but then I saw the mess. Kelly looked at it as well.

"I'll help you clean this up," I offered. "I don't have a curfew tonight. Just let me get changed into some regular clothes." We were still wearing our bathing suits even though the only light now came from the back porch lights.

"Thanks, but you don't have to if you don't want to," she said. "I mean, clean up, that is, not get changed," she giggled.

"I don't mind. Part of that mess has to be mine, anyway."

We both changed into t-shirts, I was in shorts because it was all I had brought, while Kelly was in jeans as the weather was getting rather cool. It took a good amount of time, but we got almost all the garbage. "Thanks so much for the help, Tom, I really apprieciate it."

"No problem," I said. "Hey, what time is it?"

Kelly ran in the house to check a clock. "Wow, it's almost midnight."

"Man, we lost track of time, didn't we?"

"You may not have a curfew, but the city does. It's 11 on weeknights, you know." This was a Wednesday.

"That's only a problem if a cop pulls me over," I said, shrugging. "I'll be fine."

Kelly looked down. "I'd really feel better if you didn't drive now. It's too late and I'd be responsible if anything happened."

I frowned, trying to hide nervousness. "What, am I going to sleep here?"

"Why not? The guest room is open." Seeing my reluctance, she said, sort of quietly, "Please? I know you really well, and, well, this house is so cavernous and sort of creepy when you're alone." I guess I couldn't say no now. And I hadn't really much driving experience past sunset anyway, so maybe it wasn't a good idea to drive home at night. "I'm not really tired though," she said, motioning me in. "Care to watch some TV?"

So we watched a bad informercial, and then a bad movie. Neither of us was really tired after those two and a half hours though.

"2:30," Kelly said. "Hey, think we can stay up all night?"

"Worth a shot. It'll be tough if we just watch bad TV though," I said.

She agreed, but we watched TV for a little bit more. I started to nod off, and then Kelly said she had something in mind. She left, and returned with a backpack. "This is going to seem a little weird," she said, "but Laura, Natalie and I, you know, the girls from American Lit study, did this when we wanted to stay awake and it worked." She pulled a few strands of rope from her bag. It was a little bit of a shock. "Ever been tickled?" She asked.

"Uh, no," I stammered, taken aback by her bluntness. "I mean, not since I was a little kid. My aunt used to do it to me, but I was like 4."

"I wonder..." said Kelly, then lunged for me, toppling me and and then she jabed her fingers into my sides and stomach. I couldn't suppress the laugh that burst from me. "Well, I guess that answers my question." She got off of me and then went to the backpack. "So, what do you think?"

"Uh, I don't know."

"Come on! I think this will be fun for you. Here, I'll let you do me first. You seem wide awake now."

I took the rope she handed me. It was very soft. "I've never tied anyone up before," I said, although the idea was starting to be a little exciting.

"It's rather easy," she said, pulling off her socks and throwing them aside. "Just get a good knot and be sure to make it tight, otherwise I'll escape."

"Wouldn't want that I guess," I said. She put her arms behind her back, and I grabbed her wrists and wrapped it several times around them, then knotted it off.

She tested it. "Wow, for a first-timer, that's really tight. Perfect!" she beamed. She placed her bare feet near me. I grabbed another rope and tied her ankles together, taking care to not do it over her jeans as per her instructions. "There," she said, "I'm pretty well tied up. Now, tickle me."

I was tentative at first. Kelly lay on the floor, bound. Her brown hair was in a mussed up ponytail. She was rather cute, although not stunning. I was very nervous. I had never done anything like this before. I started by lightly touching her stomach, which was covered by her shirt. She rolled her eyes. "You can touch my skin, you know." I rankled at her sarcasm and reached under her shirt and tickled her softly on bare flesh. She giggled delightedly. She really WAS enjoying this.

"Where are you most ticklish?" I asked.

"I'll never tell!" she said in-between laughs as I continued my light stroking.

"I guess I'll just find it," I said, more emboldened. I increased the intensity. She was laughing now. I turned to her armpits. "I hear these are ticklish." I said.

"Perhaps," she spat.

I tickled both underarms, one with each hand. She continued to giggle, but it still didn't seem like this was the best. I continued for a while though, until she begged for a break, which I gave her. Panting, she said, "I'll never get to sleep now." I yawned at hearing the word sleep. It was almost 4 AM. "You can't stop until you find my most ticklish spot," she said. "Then I'll wake you up, don't worry."

I went for the ribcage, which I had previously ignored before. She laughed immeadiately even when I barely touched it. I thought that must be it. Now warmed up, inhibitions destroyed, I went all out. She continued to laugh, loudly. I wondered if neighbors would hear, but the properties here were rather large, so I guess they were a safe enough distance away. I stopped after a few minutes. Kelly lay gasping. "That's not it," she said, finally.

"What's left?" I said. I looked down at her feet, and saw her facial expression. "Your feet?" I said. I didn't even know feet were all that ticklish back then.

I crawled over to her feet. They were well cared for, I could tell, much like the rest of her body. I was surprised to find no callouses. I thought that since I had them, everyone did. Kelly looked like she was bracing herself. I rolled her onto her stomach. I decided to end her anticipation. I used a finger to explore the toes, and she strained to suppress giggles. I scratched in between the toes, and she could no longer do so. Then, I went for shock value. I wrapped an arm around her ankles at the same time I began firing my other hand up and down, fingernails stratching hard. I thought she was going to explode. Soon she was reduced to a tearing mess, as her laughs became silent. Afraid she might pass out due to lack of air, I stopped quickly.

She lay for a while, panting and unmoving, even after being untied, sweat matting down her clothing and hair while glistening on her forehead. Finally, she said, "Not bad, for a first time. You should see Laura. She can get you to the brink of insanity and back many times before she's finished. But, I think it's your turn."

Now I was nervous again, thinking I got carried away with the tickling. "I think that, well, I just got caught up in the moment," I said sheepishly.

"You're a tickler, I can tell," she said. "But maybe you are equally good at getting tickled." She sat up, and grabbed the rope. "Let me catch my breath and recover, though. I wasn't expecting you'd be so good. Natalie had to be practically forced to tickle us with threats."

It dawned on me that this was surreal. Kelly didn't strike me as this type. Neither did Laura or Natalie, actually. They were all reasonably attractive, better looking than most of the cheerleaders at school, but their personalities seemed to be much more reserved. This late-night Kelly was different and much more outgoing.

We watched TV again until 5. I was about ready to doze. "Okay, Tom, it's your turn. Do you want me to hold back, since this is your first time?" Kelly asked.

"Well, I can't ask you not to tickle me as hard as I tickled you," I said.

"Not hold back it is," she said, smiling devilishly. She grabbed my feet roughly, tore my socks off, and threw them with hers across the room. Maybe I should have asked for easy, I thought.

She ordered me onto the coffee table, which was quite long, but still my feet dangled off the end. She tied me tightly. Wrists, ankles, even knees, elbows and big toes. Then Kelly tied me to the table so I couldn't fall off. I tried to move, but found it nearly impossible.

The whole endeavor took around ten minutes. When she was finished, she breathed a sigh of relief. "There," she said. "Now it's time to find YOUR most ticklish spot."

She began quickly on my feet, and I burst out laughing the moment her fingers touched my soles. My nervous system worked overtime to relay the waves of feeling that was emenating from her vicious and focused tickling. She got everywhere, including my arches and instep. I first tried to move my feet from side to side, which was about as much as I could muster, but soon gave up and just accepted the torture. Finally, after what seemed like hours, she stopped. I could barely breathe.

"Well, you certainly were ticklish there. Hard to imagine you being more ticklish elsewhere, but we'll see," Kelly said.

The break didn't seem quite long enough, but Kelly ferociously dove into my stomach and sides, pulling my t-shirt up to my neck. I was laughing so hard I drooled on myself, and the feeling was intensified by the fact that I was powerless to stop it. I could do nothing but take it for as long as she wanted to give it. She didn't pause before working my underarms, combining them with the stomach. My underarms, however, seemed to be my least ticklish position.

Kelly stopped. She had been going hard enough to work a sweat up again. Meanwhile, I was so exhausted from laughing I couldn't get myself to move off the table, even after she had untied me (which didn't take any small amount of time. It was now past 6 in the morning. I was awake, but my body still tried to explain to me I was tired.

Afterward, we leaned against each other, back to back. "So, what did you think?" she asked.

I hadn't been really thinking about it while it was happening, but now I had a chance to reflect. It had been fun. I couldn't believe it, but I had really enjoyed both parts of our tickle game. "That was fun," I said.

"Really? You liked it?" she said, sounding relieved. "To be honest, I was really wondering how you'd react after I tickled you. I should have gone easier on you, since it was your first time and all. I really like you, so I waited a long time to tell you that I like to tickle. I was afraid you'd find it weird."

"Well, it was something new, anyway," I admitted. "But not weird. But is that why you told me to stay here with you tonight?"

"Well, not really, I really do find this house creepy. It sort of came to me when I realized you would be here all night after all. Anyway, would you want to do again sometime? I'm sure Laura and Natalie would like to play with a cute boy," she said.

"Sure," I agreed. "Although maybe not for the purpose of staying up late. I'm still tired, but adrenaline is keeping me going." We both yawned as if to prove my point.

Kelly pointed at the sun, beginning to stream in through a window. "We made it through the night," she said.

"Time to go to sleep," I said. She nodded. She left for her bed, and I again marveled at how she was into tickling, and then at the more amazing part, that I was into it as well. She had drawn me in.

Welcome to the TMF, Puddy, and congratulatons on your first post!:D
It's great to see a new member using the Post Stories forum, which is my favorite. Very nice story.

Welcome to the TMF. I must say you are one lucky SOB :cool:

Most of us could only dream of an experience such as yours. I hope you have more stories in store for us.

Also, I was curious, were you into tickling before this experience or was this your awakening into it?

Dardanos -

I never knew I liked tickling before that experience. It was a lot better than I ever thought it could be. Now, I sometimes teach others how much fun it can be.

[SIZE=+4]EXCELLENT![/SIZE]

This was a terrific story, Puddy. Well written too. Can't wait to read more of your adventures.

I wonder if Kelly visits this site. She sounds like our kind of people.

BTW: Aren't puddies those high boots that jockey's wear? Seems appropriate... I'll bet when you grabbed her ankles you were in for a pretty wild ride.
:D

You Bastard... you lucky, lucky bastard.

... hmmm, funny that, the writing started to turn a slight shade of green I'm sure part way through that...

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back