PDA

View Full Version : Sunset Beach

personne62
08-16-2001, 11:41 AM
There's a tickling scene in this soap, it happened long ago.The TV was on, I was on my computer as Casey and Meg were sitting on a sofa (not in MY sofa !) I went out the room for a few seconds and when I came back I saw Casey tickling Meg (beautiful Susan Ward)the scene was pretty long and was stopped when Meg's sister entered the room. Then Casey told Meg's sister that if she was as ticklish as her sister he would tickle her immediatly too. Imagine in which state of mind I was. But that b@*ch said she wasn't as sensitive !
I don't know how the tickling happened. That scene changed my vision of this very bad soap !
If anybody knows, please let me know !

Latin_Boy
08-16-2001, 04:29 PM
There is a Sunset Beach Fan Appreciation page that has a blooper section. This is a quote from a fan writing about this particular scene:

'I spotted a blooper on today's show. Casey was tickling Meg on the couch when Sara walked in. Casey said, "There's enough to go around, if you're as ticklish as your sister is." Sara answered, "I'm not ticklish -- Meg's the sensitive one."

HOWEVER...I seem to remember when Casey was trying to put the microphone on Sara, she laughed and said, "That tickles!" He tried again, with the same reaction from her, and said, "I guess I'm just too ticklish for this - let me do it." Hmm...'

If you don't believe me (since I know there are many skeptics here), follow this link and look for the quote:

http://members.aol.com/crazy4sunb/sbPage6.html

Enjoy

Latin_Boy

WallStreet
08-16-2001, 04:55 PM
White Darf-- Good Info
Latin Boy-- good link. There's nothing like cold hard evidence.

dig dug dog
08-16-2001, 05:43 PM
Really good one. Could a clip from that exist?

bandt001
08-17-2001, 04:46 PM
Yes! I used to record that soap just hoping that I could see her getting tickled, but I never did. I REALLY wanted to see Kelly Hu's character get it, but no dice. As for Meg, it looks like I shouldn't have given up so soon...

dig dug dog
08-17-2001, 05:14 PM
Hey Bandit,

Good to share a thread with you again. It's been a while, I think. Can you describe the ticklee Whitedarf refers to?

Thanks,

ddd

Machinehead
08-17-2001, 10:00 PM
Where did she get tickled!

bandt001
08-17-2001, 10:51 PM
Hey, D3!! I've been gone a lot, but good to see ya!

I wish I COULD describe the scene, but I have never seen it...

Bandit