• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone interested in it?

ticklishsides

Hi,I am a chinese,I would like to find a female for some real tickling fun in Hong Kong.I am a male ,18 years old and I am a ler and lee.I will all listen to the ler when I am a lee.The ler can tickle me anywhere.She can tickle me as long as she like without mercy.She can tie me up with any position she like.She also can tell me to wear clothes or not.(Female clothes?lol)I am able to be tickled non-stop and without marcy.If i require a rest,I will say the word "yellow",the ler will stop tickling me for 2 minutes and I understand that each time i say the word "yellow",the ler will give me 2 minutes to have a rest but she will non-stop tickling me for at least 10 minutes after this 2 minutes.the ler can tickle me to pie and cry,if this happen,she also can tickle me non-stop and without mercy.If any female interested in it,please e-mail me.If you are a lee and interested in it,e-mail me too,I am also a ler.My e-mail address is [email protected],I hope can hearing from you and have a nice meeting with you.Good bye!!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back