• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Real life incident at six flags, might make a cool story?

SergeZell

TMF Poster
Today I went to six flags with a group of about 6 friends. We waited 2 hours on the superman line and finally got on. Superman is a coaster that you sit down on and then it locks your legs in place, and upper body and inverts you so its like lying down. Well in the row right in front of me sat 4 girls who all removed thier sandals so I had a perfect view of 4 pairs of lovely soles. They had great feet with toe rings and everything.

Now i was thinking someone who is good at writing stories could do something with this as the ankle lock makes it almost impossible ot move your feet very much. So maybe a story where the ride breaks down near the exit/entrance, some hot words exchanged with an employee who operates it, and the employee tickles the locked feet?

I think that would make a cool story.

geez, you lucky fool!!!

which six flags was it? it sure would make a great story plot.;)

The hardest part of writing a story is becoming inspired. You witnessed this event, and I can tell you're already inspired. I think you should write the story.

Just fill in descriptions of the four girls, maybe give them names and a few personal details, and treat them as your imagination dictates. Give it a shot, you might surprise yourself.

One hint... if you write the story in a word document you can use spell and grammar check, then copy and paste it into a new thread on this forum. This will also help you if your internet connection has a glitch.

I hope you give it a try, Serge. Good luck.

Oh yeah, thanks for posting.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back