• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Got her again (another true story)!

collegetickler

Yes, that's right, I got my teaching partner once again! This time, I invited her and another counselor back to my apartment following a particularly rough day at work. As we entered the apartment and got comfortable, I noticed that she not only took off her shoes, but also her socks (revealing quite a lovely pair of feet). I thought to myself, "There's no WAY she's not getting tickled!"

So, we sat, had a few beers, and talked for a long time about one thing or another. Finally, at one point, she ended making up some joke about the size of my member--just the excuse I needed. At this point, she was seated on the loveseat in my living room, so I sat on her lap on started tickling her ribs (with the expected reaction of "No, don't tickle HA HA HA HA HA HA!"). Meanwhile, I called to the other counselor, "Get her feet! Get her feet!" He said, "Oh, is she ticklish?" to which I responded, "Is she ever!" So, I tickled her ribs, and he tickled her feet, until finally we decided she'd had enough. Let me tell you, I rather enjoyed it! Hopefully more of this kind of thing will follow.

dont you just love it when those opportunities come up? i think a lot of us just wait for that chance to come. good job. i know you will probably get her again.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back