• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lazy Saturday (M/F, erotic, Foot, knees, thighs)

tommytikl

2nd Level Green Feather
Lazy Saturday (M/F, erotic, Foot)

It was a lazy Saturday morning, nothing planned, just catch up on some sleep with the wife and then go from there. The morning light tried to tear through the curtains and woke me enough to realize that nature was calling. I tripped a few times trying to get to the bathroom and in the process made bit of a racket make my wife roll over on the bed. After finishing with the bathroom, I started my trip back to bed when I noticed my wife’s size 9 foot sticking out from the covers, tempting me, teasing me to ravage her sole. I resisted this overwhelming temptation and simply crawled to her sole.
I examined her super ticklish sole, size 9, narrow soles that curved into a medium arch, wrinkles criss-crossing in all directions, her second toe is a bit longer than her big toe, the toes have nice shade of pink from her home pedicure: simple, cheap, effective. I sniffed her sole, just a hint of peppermint foot cream. I then simply blew on her sole, lightly right across the base of the toes. Barely a reaction, just a little toe wiggle, then I blew a bit harder, nice little reaction for the pinky toes, then I stopped and got a rather wicked idea.

Due to our regular play, we have our bondage gear already attached to the bed, I simply attached the one ankle cuff to her left ankle, very carefully as not to wake her and I only attached the one bondage cuff, I left her other leg and arms free. Then while she was still asleep (thank God she is a deep sleeper) I crawled on the bed and over the covers and trapped her left calf under most of my body and kept my other leg bent to keep her right leg from coming over under the covers. Then I began to simply lick her sole, ever so slowly, around the outer arch to the heel, then up the inner arch and back around, she started to rouse quickly when my tongue reached her inner arch and started to squirm and giggle. She tried to get out from under the covers but they proved to be effective bondage with my weight over them. As she started to wake, I moved my tongue to her ticklish heel and then started doing slow circle 8’s all over her arch. She was hysterical in just a few seconds of this. My fingers dragged over her arch and then spidered up to the area right under her big toe.

That is her absolute worst spot and she responded as such, she was a bucking bronco but because of the covers she could not get any leverage and was just screaming into her pillow. She was screaming “Nooonahehehe noooo Not there ohhh hehehehe get out of there!!!” I had just started working my fingers between her toes, running my fingers over the fleshy parts under the toes and in-between as best I could. I guess my best was good enough as she was just a screaming mess, she was frustrated with not being able to defend herself and I was tickling her worst tickle spot with full access. “Noooooo No Faihahahahhrrrrr, NHEHEHAHehehehhehehehehe, Nooo Hehehheheha AHAHH ehheheh”. Her responses were slowing from under the covers so I slowed just a bit to give her a break and went back to sucking on her heel and doing slow finger trails all over her soles. Then with my chest over her left thigh, with one hand I continued to tickle her sole and with my other hand I tickled her right hamstring, just above the back of the knee. Now she was flailing all around, she couldn’t move her left foot at all and my other hand simply followed her leg over the covers.

I decided after 5 minutes of this to change tactics and now I removed the covers from her left leg but kept my weight on her butt and upper thighs. Now I began a slow spider crawl up her bound left leg, I scampered up her calf, teasingly getting close to her knee pit and then trailing down her calf again to her ankle and then up again. Every time I got to her knee pit should would scream, “stay away from there!” and I would start back to her foot and she would scream again when I listened! Finally, I came back up her calf to her knee and tickled the knee pit on both sides avoiding the ticklish center for just a second and then ran both hands into her knee pit from the top. Her knees are not normally this responsive but with all the teasing I was doing it was just too much for her. She was laughing hysterically now into the pillow, sort of resigned to her fate. I trailed my fingers on the outside of the knee and she would sigh with some relief and then I would tickle the center and she would pound her fists into the mattress. After a few more rounds of this I slowly worked up her thigh to her tender soft rounded butt. I tickled from her upper thigh to her lower butt and down that little crease where that area meets. This area is a double-edged sword for my wife as she is really ticklish there but it also turns her on immensely.

She was giggling and laughing when I tickled her thighs however when I moved up her butt she would give a little frustrated moan when I moved back to her thighs again. My fingers now trailed down between her thighs to tickle when I found she quite a bit of moisture. I teased, “ohhh, someone is enjoying this more than I thought”. I got off of my wife and flipped her over, however keeping her ankle still attached to the bedpost. So now she was horizontal to the bed with her legs over the side and I simply started licking and sucking the outer folds of her delicate pussy. She of course loved this and moaned with delight as my tongue worked around her clit, I teased the outer rim of her clit with my tongue until the clit just poked out and then I sucked on it hard, she moaned deeply at this pushing her pussy into my face. I then moved my tongue all over her around her clit and pussy, tonguing her hole. Now while she was in sexual orbit, I let my fingers trail down to her bound foot.
I went back to her clit and sucked on it, and just as I was mid- way through my suck I scribbled my fingers all over her soles. Her response was something like, “OHhhhhhhYessssAIEEEHEHEHONOOOOOOOUHHHHHIEIEIEIEIEI”. She didn’t know which sense to respond to, the sexual sensations coming from her clit or the disturbing tickling feelings coming from her sole. I continued my licking and tickling, my tongue doing it’s dance with her clit, and my fingers stroking her soles and toes. She was moaning and laughing, the tickling just keeping her from cumming and the sucking kept the tickling from being overwhelming. I then slowed my tickling just enough so that the sucking of her clit could do it’s full effect and then she came in frustrated delight, I stayed on her clit through two orgasms and then I couldn’t take it any more and I jumped on the bed ripped off the bondage cuff and slid into her now dripping pussy with ease and rode her to her next orgasm. Now while we are both in sexual rhythm, I let my fingers run over her ribs and sides and as she bucked under me I thrust one more time and let go with gallons of cum, pumping her full. I slowed down for a moment and in that instant she rolled me over and stated with vicious intent “You aren’t going anywhere mister….”

Hope you enjoyed this true story from Saturday! :)

The "Wife's Revenge" is being written.

I wouldn't say it is a sequel, well maybe the "The Wife Strikes Back"!
When I get a moment, I will finish writing the rest of the morning :)

I am glad you liked the first one though TicklishVampire :)

Thanks Tommy. Great true tale. You are lucky to have such a ticklish wife. I cant wait for the rest of the story.

Mitch

Excellent!!

Thanks for sharing! If I woke my wife up like that--she'd beat me to a pulp!:p

Looking forward to her revenge...

JP

Excellent!!

Thanks for sharing! If I woke my wife up like that--she'd beat me to a pulp!:p

Looking forward to her revenge...

JP

I posted the follow up...

Thanks for the encouragement all.

I have posted my wifes revenge found here:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32756

if you would like to read what my wife did to me!!!

Oh and jpmtickle, if you read the story you will see although she didn't beat me to a pulp she sure did tickle me to a pulp! :D

Last edited:
[SIZE=+4]Excellent! [/SIZE]

Highly erotic! I can't believe I missed this when you first posted it.

Please post more of your experiences with your lucky vict... er your wife!

Thanks Sole Seeker!

Yes that Saturday was highly erotic...and totally unplanned!

I was thinking and feeling that morning for DAYS! :D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back