• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Here's another one folks, thanks to my ticklee. BTw this one is m/m mf/m, over 18.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
Ticklish Private Property
Written by Ticklishscribe,
Inspired by Ticklishmalefeet.
c. 2003.

Tony jerked and writhed as a single finger slowly and continuously slid up and down the soft, tender sole his left foot. He tried to pull it away, but another hand held it fast and the single finger continued its torture. The finger was incessant, driving him completely insane with wave after wave of hot tickle torture. It dug in between his toes, tortured, teased and stroked the hypersensitive pads underneath them, tortured, teased and stroked the hypersensitive joints and slowly and torturously rapetickled the arch.

Tony’s laughter was off the wall and off the scale and his jerking and writhing was becoming much the same. There seem to be no relief in sight for him and he begged for the tickling to stop.

George got off Tony’s left leg, turned and look at his naked, helpless and oh so ticklish victim.

“It’s night, night time boy.” He said, approaching Tony with a blindfold in his hand.

Tony writhed, desperately trying to get away from the black cloth that would take him into darkness. But it was useless and George was easily able to follow his every movement and wrap it around his head. The room was silent now, except the faint swishing as George moved back to his feet. Back at the feet George straddled the right leg, and this sent Tony in further writhing and begging for freedom. George calmly sadistically and firmly bent the toes back and began using the same tickling methods he had used on the left.

The effect was the same as Tony erupted in frenzied laughter and writhing. Except for the leg George was straddling, Tony’s entire body was jumping up and down, his back arching till it looked as though it would break and he was continuous jerking at the bonds that held him down.

“Oh my friend your sole is so soft, so torturously soft.” George added a quick spidertickle and this sent Tony even more off the wall.

“STOP IT GODDAMN YOU, YOU’RE EVIL!”

“You think I’m evil now. Wait till I really rip into you!”

“RIP! I DON’T LIKE THE S-S-SOUND OF THAT!”

“I’m sure you don’t, but I do.” George spidertickled again, only this time right under the toes and this caused Tony to utter great screams of laughter and writhe intensely.

“Ah my friend the night is young and so are the tickles. And here you’ve come to see me at my beach house and we are the only ones here at this time. So I can tickle you to my heart’s content, making you scream like a banshee and I can do it non-stop for as long as I like.”

Tony was very unnerved by that thought and once more began to writhe intensely. The bed shook as he twisted and turned and he pulled every which way at his bonds.

“My, my we are having a hard time adjusting aren’t we? However, your naughty bits seem to be enjoying this thoroughly. Perhaps I should deal with those now.”

‘Ah, naughty bits?” Tony suddenly realized what George was referring to, but before he had the chance to react, George was stroking the tip of his manhood.

George then picked up his manhood, using two fingers and began slowly stroking the shaft with another finger. The tickling sensations instantly returned, followed by sensations of a more sensual nature. A single finger slowly went from balls to tip and Tony went ballistic as the teasing and tickling sensations drove him insane. George meant business and wasn’t about to let him go anytime soon, if at all.

Now two fingers spidertickled the slowly hardening manhood. And Tony jumped. From balls to tip and back again the spidertickles went and Tony was electrified. His entire body was one massive short circuit and his laughter echoed throughout the room.

“YOU B-B-B-ASTARD AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU! STAAAAAAHP THIS TORTURE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“And just why should I? I am having such an exquisite time after all.” George now began to nibble the tip of his manhood and this sent Tony into screaming fits of laughter and intense writhing. As he nibbled he also spidertickled the balls and this blew Tony’s laughter and writhing wide open.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHGODDAMN YOU YOU’RE FUCKING EVIL AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!”

“I thought I was deliciously evil myself.” George continued the spidertickling of the balls and the nibbling of the tip. “And you’re lucky that I’m not into fucking; at least when it comes to men. But I love torturing them though. I love taming manhoods, wimping them out. And I especially love taming virgin manhoods!”

Tony didn’t know what he meant by wimping, but he had no time for second thoughts, as he was too busy reacting to the torturous tickling. Slowly, very slowly his manhood was getting hard and highly sensitive and he was praying for even the slightest bit of relief.

Then George stopped nibbling and tickling. Tony’s writhing subsided and his laughter now became low giggles.

Tony could feel George moving again and now felt him sitting next to his chest.

“I’m not ready for you to orgasm yet…Ooh, tickly armpits have we?” George whispered and then dug his ten fingers deep into the wide-open and helpless pits.

Tony rocketed off the bed and screamed with laughter once more.

“GODDAMN YOU! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU’RE FUCKING EVIL! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AND YOU SHOUD GET A DOSE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Oh should I now. Just for that, feel this!” George dug his fingers deeper into the silky soft, virgin pits and raked and revved them all over.

Tony’s back arched till it was almost at the breaking point and his laughter was louder than ever. This pleased George no end and he continued the merciless and torturous tickling by adding Tony’s top ribs. From tips to back he raked the ribs, digging in between them and also tickling under them as well.

Tony pounded the bed with his bum and pounded the pillow with his head. His body was an erratic blur of writhing and his laughter was loud and long.

“Ahhhh, come now my friend, it can’t tickle that bad can it? Hmmmmm? Are we really in that much agony?”

Tony couldn’t answer as his laughter and writhing kept getting in the way. His body bucked continuously and his laughter filled the room stereophonically.

George stopped and Tony could hear more rustling about the room then dead silence. He strained to hear any sound that would tell him where George was and what he was doing or about to do.

“They say when tickling, that kinky is with a feather and perverted is with a chicken. So lets get kinky shall we? I hope you like seagull.”

Tony instantly felt a feather’s quill raking his left arch with quick and short strokes. His foot tensed and then spasmed, writhing all over. George grabbed the foot by the heel and held it firm, continuing the tickling with the quill. Each stroke was way beyond pure torture for Tony and he continued to scream.

“Got a problem my friend? Why don’t you tell me about it and maybe I can help. But you’re going to have to stop all this laughing, otherwise I won’t be able to hear what you’re saying.”

“STOP IT STOP IT AHAHAHAHAHA, YOU’RE TORTURING ME AHAHAHAHAHA WAY BEYOND HOW MUCH I CAN TAKE IT!”

“Oh come on now. A big linebacker type like you wimping out already. Pleeeeeease!” George continued to short stroke the arch and now also ran the quill under the toes. “Am I making you toe the line here?”

Tony was going ballistic in his writhing and his laughter was almost
Ear-Piercing. George was enjoying this immensely as this meant that he was pushing all the right buttons. He was thoroughly enjoying reducing this big guy to a wimping shrimp.

Then George stopped and Tony sucked in all the air he could muster, not knowing if this was a very brief respite from the tickle torture or a long one. George turned and smiled evilly at him then got off his leg and patted the freshly tickled foot. Tony’s foot jerked, trying to get away and George smiled evilly again.

“You’re a handful my friend and so I’m glad company’s coming.”

It was at that moment and as if on cue the doorbell rang. Tony lifted his head in its direction then lay back.

“Excuse me while I let in my assistant.”

“ AHH, assistant?”

“Oh yes... I’m now about to get very possessed and very evil. Possessed in the fact that your tickling is about to get much more torturous.”

George left the room and opened the door. Tony could hear a female voice and heavy footsteps on the hall rug.

“Well well well… where did you get this bull moose?”

“And a very ticklish bull moose at that.”

“Cool... Shall we get him knarley?”

“What’s K-k-knarley?”

“MY name’s Callie, but you can call me killer. You want to be a knarley Charlie?”

“N-n-n-oo!” Tony was uneasy and squirmed on the bed.

“Hey, play with his naughty bits the right way and you could easily make him a knarley Carley. You remember the day you nibbled that guy sensually senseless.”

“OOOHHH YEAH! Blew his mind wide open! Not to mention that I left teeth marks on his naughty bits. Talk about bits and bites. Or better yet, nibbles and bites.”

“NOOO!” Tony exclaimed, writhing more intensely now. “For God sakes no!”

“And they are delicious looking little naughty bits too my friend.” Callie spoke, picking up the feather.

Tony wanted to back away as fast as possible but the bonds held him fast and as the tip of the feather touched the tip of his manhood, he jerked, arch his back and writhed intensely.

“OOOOHHH we got a bucker! Cool. Well buster, or should I say bucker, I’m going to get you just plain, rock hard knarley.” Callie smiled evilly and stroked the tip again. “But I’m going to take hours to do it.”

She dropped the feather and vibrated her ten fingers all over his manhood.

“NO! SHEEEIIIT!” Tony bucked once more and tried to get his manhood away from her torturous fingers, but she followed his every move effortlessly. He was in instant agony right from her first touch and she was driving him further toward the edge, closer and closer toward the abyss.

“Oh you do get emotional don’t you. Well just let me girdle those loins of yours, then you’ll really have something to get emotional about.” She vibrated once more, this time juggling his balls as well. He howled with laughter and his legs bounced for all they were worth.

“Stop squirming worm! You’re only paying the price further if you continue to do that!” Her vibrating fingers fussed over his naughty bits and made them jiggle all over. His whole body was now shaking and shivering as he sought any sort of refuge from her fingers.

“Why don’t you get his feet knarley. They are ticklish beyond belief.”

“AWWW, just what he needs… Knarley toes; and soles in perpetual agony too.” She left his naughty bits and raked her fingers over his helpless soles, digging deep into his wrinkly arches.

“JESUS, SHEEEEIT! STOPIT YOU FUCKER! AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!”

That’s it, you just writhe, scream, beg and piss your little heart out.
But as for me being a fucker. That comes later if I decide to put some raunch in your gaunch!” Her fingers flew over his arches, rapetickling them and also attacking under the toes.

Tony was having perpetual conniptions and every one of his circuits was slowly and thoroughly being blown. Callie was far more of a sadistic tickle torture expert than George was and it was driving him insane. Her sadistic precision with which she tortured his soles and toes was flatlining his nervous system.

“STOPIT, STOPIT, STOPIT, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU’RE KILLING ME AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, DAMN YOU BITCH!”

“Oh so I’m a tickle bitch am I! Well let’s just see how bitchy I can be shall we!” She dug her fingers into both arches and rubbed deep and hard. This sent him off into screams of intense frenzied laughter and violent writhings. But the bonds held him fast and his body ached from struggling against them. But still he was trying to find even a glimmer of some sort of escape.

Finally she let him rest and the room went silent. Tony strained to hear any sort of sound but the silence was deafening. Then all of a sudden he felt hot breath in his left ear.

“Well now my friend… Would you like to experience hell?”

“NO! GOD NO!”

“Don’t tell me you brought your industrial tickle tool box.” George asked.

“Oh I did indeed. Well, If I’m going to warp this guy, I need the tools to do it.”

“NO WARPING, WHATEVER THAT IS!”

“Have a look at my latest tool.” She said ignoring Tony’s pleas.

Callie opened a small black box and took a small black and gold handled cosmetic brush.

“Feel how soft this is.”

George felt the soft bristles of the brush as she slowly stroked his palm with it.

“Wow that even tickles! And I’m not ticklish on my palms.”

“It’s even better on feet, toes, armpits, MANHOODS, and when I use it on girls, nipples. I demolished three girls with it just this last week and they went ever so slowly.”

“NOOO, PLEASE GODDAMMIT! I’VE HAD ENOUGH, I CAN’T TAKE ANYMORE!”

“But you will my friend as I’ve only just started.” With that she stroked the big toe of his left foot with the brush, and he instantly went into fits of laughter and struggling.

“Ahhhh… Just the reaction I was hoping for.” With that she reached over and stroked his manhood.

Tony’s entire body jerked rose up off the bed then fell back down again.

“Fuck you!” He screamed.

“Fuck you??? This guy’s sex crazy isn’t he. Well, we may just have to satisfy his demented urges.”

That’s okay with me!”

“NO! SHEEEIIIT!”

Callie firmly straddled his left leg and firmly took hold of the heel of the foot and now slowly stroked the sole from heel to toes, swishing the brush as she went up.

Every one of Tony’s circuits was blowing wide open, and the agony in his struggles was a sight to behold. She was pure evil personified and she was taking him apart stroke by torturous stroke.

You are just delicious my friend; I could just tickle torture you for hours on end. Even days on end.”

“I’d rather you didn’t do that thank you!”

“I’d rather I did.”

“Maybe you should get the wrecking crew in to help you.” George added.

“NOOO, WE DON’T NEED THEM, WHOEVER THEY ARE!”

She continued to stroke the sole with the brush and now added the toes as well. Under his toes sent him into shrieks of insane laughter loud enough to vibrate the walls. The bed rocked with his struggles and the bed frame began to strain as he frantically pulled at his bonds. Wave upon wave of tickles were shooting to his brain it was one continual earthquake when they got there. His entire body ached from struggling and his voice was going silent. He was praying that the silence would make her stop tickling.

“Going into silent laughter huh. Well that’s cool, as your struggles please me just as much. But I must warn you that silent laughter doesn’t last that long, and soon you’ll be back to your old screaming and begging self.”

Tony shook his head and desperately writhed and the bed shook violently.

“I’m sorry my friend what are you trying to say? Are you nodding yes?”

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back