• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Roomate ff/f

ViperGTS

"Oh my God, Jenna, come look at this, quick!"
Sarah called her roomate over to see what she was looking at on the internet. An Ebay listing.
"Hm?" Jenna said. "What is it?"
"Come see..." Sarah replied. "It's a listing for a girl who needs a place to stay for a year. She's going to college nearby and she is actually selling herself as a maid of sorts. It says, '19 y/o w/f/ns willing to work hard for money and/or room/board until able to support myself at college. Can travel within 25 miles of Philadelphia, must be provided with such any further out.'" The excitement in Sarah's voice was genuine. "We could have a new toy!"
Jenna's eyes lit up; she obviously hadn't thought of this before. Thinking quickly of the layout of their second floor apartment, they could have their 'guest' sleep in the spare bedroom.
"Is there a contact number?"
"Yeah, right there, see?" Sarah pointed to the screen.
"Whaddya say we drop her a line?"
------------
Melissa stood up from her friend's computer, wondering how long it would take to get a response from her Ebay listing. She'd heard of this stuff before, like the world-famous tenor who sold himself for $80,000 to a family to live their for free voice lessons and such, but he was FAMOUS. She wasn't. All she had going for her was her acceptance to Arcadia University. With no money to draw on, she had nowhere to live, and her scholarship didn't cover a dorm. She sighed heavily, hoping something would turn up before she had to start school.

Melissa walked into the bathroom. It was very familiar; though she didn't live here, she might as well have, since she slept here. Her parents were killed in an accident at their wokplace, and she lived at Daphney's house, her very closest friend. They both had jobs--Daph being a lawyer's secretary and Mel being a clerk at a local Boscov's--but that wasn't enough to keep both of them supported. Being in the city, Melissa knew that a suburban job would pay more money, but her only friends were in the city.

She looked at herself in the mirror and began to brush her hair. As pretty as she was, she had no boyfriend. And dammit, she wanted one. Her long brown hair trailed down past her shoulders, and her tanned skin was very soft to the touch. Her light blue eyes were beatiful, as was her smile. Standing at about 5'4'', she weighed only about 105 lbs. Yet no one seemed to want her. She couldn't figure it out.

Just then, Daphney's phone rang. Since it wasn't her house, she made no move to get it. It was probably Daphney's boyfriend, surprise surprise. He called about this time every night.

"Melissa, honey?" Daph called. "It's for you."

Stunned, Melissa came out of the bathroom, having finished messing with her hair, and gently took the reciever from Daph. Holding to her ear, she said, "Melissa speaking."

A female voice came over the line. "Hi Melissa! My name is Sarah, and we just saw your Ebay listing! Not much of an auction, huh?" Sarah giggles lightly.

Melissa was even more stunned than before. "...Yeah, I didn't want to auction myself off, just wanted people to know about me. Funny, I just put that up about five minutes ago."

"Well, you know how fast computers are these days. Anywho, we live in Blue Bell, and we have a spare room. Would you like to meet and we can show you the place?"

"Oh, that'd be great!" Melissa answered quickly. She was already getting excited. She already found a promising-sounding place to stay! "When is a good time for you?"

"Well, one of us--my roomate and I--is always home, so just drop by whenever!" Sarah gave her their street address, and they said goodbye to each other. Melissa hung up the phone and quickly gathers a few neccesities. She called for Daphney, and asked her to give her a lift. Daph agreed.
-------

About an hour nad a half after she got off the phone with Melissa, the doorbell rang. Sarah got up and ambled into the living room and opened the door to find a young, beautiful girl standing before her.

"Hi! I'm Melissa, you must be Sarah?"

"Yes, hello Melissa, welcome! Come on in!" Sarah said.

Melissa walked past Sarah and into the room. Sarah looked her up and down, fighting the urge to tackle her and start tickling her right away. A car sat in the driveway, she went outside quickly and told the girl in the driver's seat that Melissa was going to stay here for the night. The girl nodded, thanked her, and drove off.

Melissa was still looking around at the assorted furnishings when Sarah came back in and poked her in the ribs. "Eeeep!" Melissa squealed, and jump-spinned, facing Sarah now. Before she could protest, Sarah began.

"Welcome to our humble abode." She smiles brightly. "First rule: you have to spend the night here tonight to see if you like the way things are run, ok?"

Melissa wasn't a bit surprised. She expected this, actually. "Not a problem, where's my room" She asked.

Sarah led her to the spare bedroom, where Jenna was preparing the bed. Jenna was beatiful too, just like Sarah; they both had long golden hair and bright blue eyes, the same color eyes as Melissa's. They were about the same height, Melissa guessed about 5'6'', a little taller than herslef, and she also guessed them to weight about 120lbs. Both were not as tanned as she was, but it wouldn't fit them well anyway. The hair/tan mix wouldn't look right.

Melissa greeted Jenna, set her things down and sat on the bed. She bounced lightly up and down for a moment, then looked up and smiles at the two others in satisfaction. Suddenly, without any warning, Jenna sprayed Melissa with something from a small aerosol can. It smelled horrible, like concentrated pepper, but Melissa didn't have to worry about that for long. She was unconscious within a couple seconds, having gotten a great big inhale of the chemical. Now the two others set to work as Melissa fell back onto the bed.
------
It was dark. Pitch black, in fact. Melissa had no mouth. The aliens took it from her. Neither did she have limbs, they were taken away also. One of the aliens spoke.

"Do you like your room, Melz?"

The alien soudned familiar...maybe she knew it?

"We hope so, darlin', cuz you're going to be here for a while."

Melissa felt a jabbing on her side. She giggled lightly, but she knew it would hurt soon. They were going to give her a probe....a probe? 'Am I dreaming?' she thought to herself. The insistent poking on her side was joined by another on her other side, and she giggled louder. 'Oh no, I'm not dr...SHIT!' she thought wildly. Now she remembered. She was checking out the bed and was knocked out....she had all her limbs, they were tied down, apparently to the bed. She felt stretched out, like she was spread eagle, with her arms over her head. Her mouth was there too, just under a heavy masking tape gag. It wasn't pitch black, either--she was blindfolded. It felt alot colder than before. 'Oh SHIT' she thought again, realizing that she was tied down in her pink bra and panties to the bed, spread eagle, blindfolded and gagged, by two other girls, whom she'd only met not a half hour before!

She was still giggling, since both Jenna and Sarah were gently poking her ribcage. Her giggles soon began to turn into sputtering laughter as they played their hands up and down the helpless girl's sides, tickling her. The two of them were quite happy with their new toy, and they had BIG plans for her.

Jenna started to explain. "You see, Melz," she said as she continued to poke the girls stretched out sides, "...we both had tickling fetishes. Usually we play with each other, but we get bored after a while. But, with a new toy like you, there are endless possibilities!" The bound girl wriggled in her bonds, and Sarah cut in. "We know you have a future planned and stuff, but frankly, we don't care. We know about your parents, and your friend will be taken care of. But let's not speak of such solemn things at the moment, let's move onto more...lighter topics?"

The phrase "your friend will be taken care of" ran repeatedly through Melissa's mind...but not for long. Within seconds, she felt two pairs of nails skitter up and down her sides again. Melissa arched her back and squealed into her tape gag, and her captors just tickled harder. While Jenna raked her sharp nails up and down the skin on Melissa's left side, Sarah began to scratch and poke under her right arm and prod between her ribs.

Melissa thought, how long is this going to be? as her torturers tickled her sides and underarms for what felt like hours. In reality, it was only about 15 minutes. Her belly ached a little, and her skin from her underarms to her hips was beginning to turn a light shade of pink from the tickling.

Jenna looked across to Sarah. "Let's move down, shall we? I wanna see how ticklish every piece of this girl is."

Sarah nodded in agreement, and they positioned themselves by the girls waist.

Sarah started on Melissa's belly by slowly dragging one nail in a circle around Mel's navel. The girl wriggled, but was fighting the sensation and trying not to make a sound. Then Jenna grabbed her hips and squeezed, making Melissa scream loudly, even though she had on a gag.

"Oooh, I found a hotspot!" Jenna teased. She continued to squeeze and massage at Melissa's hips while Sarah simply skittered all her nails over the girls tummy. Melissa's violent yet vain attempts at struggling made things worse for her, as it only forced Jenna's fingers into her hips further. After a few minutes, Melissa realized she needed to go to the bathroom...badly. Lucky for her, the pair of fetishists stopped, and walked furter away from Melissa.

Melissa thought for a moment in her respite. 'How am I going to get out of this?' her panicked mind spat. 'I HATE being tickled...and what are they going to do to Daph???' Other similar thoughts went through her head, like whether or not they would kill her, or hurt her, or do either of those to Melissa herself, but soon, she was interrupted.

"Oh, Melissa, my toy?" Sarah's voice cooed sweetly. "Do you want to know how long you are going to be here?"

Melissa considered this for a moment, then slowly nodded. Her blindfold was wet--she had begun to cry at the thought of her friend--or herself--being hurt, or even killed.

"As long as we want!!" Sarah giggled loudly. "At least a couple of years, my darling. You see, we're moving pretty soon, and you are going to come with us! We have it all planned...we are going to keep playing with you for a wek or so, and next Thursday, we are going out to Arizona! We have a nice house in the middle of the desert. Don't worry, it's nice and air conditioned," Sarah continued, "and we are going to have sooooo much fun together, you, Jenna and me!"

Melissa's biggest fear came true. She was going to be taken away from everything she knew and loved, and it seemed like there was nothing to be done about it.

"Your friend will get lots of letter from you, too! Jenna here is great at forging handwriting, so no one will ever know anything better! The college will also get a letter of withdrawal from you, too." Though Melissa couldn't see it, Jenna and Sarah both grinned widely. They were standing right next to Melissa's feet.

Melissa jerked her left leg as she felt a light touch on her arch. The she screamed through her tape gag as she felt 20 fingernails begin to dance up and down her soles! Her toes wiggles frantically as Jenna and Sarah raped her feet with their nails, tickle attacking Melissa's most ticklish spot! Jenna decided on a wild, unorganized skittering of her nails over the girl's left foot, raking her nails from Melissa's heel to her toes, then back down, then scrabbling her nails all over the bare, soft, ticklish foot. Sarah was focusing on one area at a time, drawing cirles on Melissa's right heel, then digging her sharp nails into the girl's arch, then lightly flicking her nails over and between Melissa's toes.

Melissa's back arched high off the bed, and her toes clenched and spread wildly, her screaming laughter muffled only slightly by her tape gag. Her blindfold was soaked with tears within a few minutes, and she felt herslef slowly losing control of her bladder. After about 10 minutes of non-stop, unbearable tickle torture, she began to pee herself, her pink panties becoming stained and soaked, and her tears flowed more freely with the added humiliation. Yet the two sadistic bitches didn't stop, in fact, they only tickled harder. After a few more minutes, the girl's soles had turned a lovely shade of pink, her throat was sore from the strain on her voice, and her belly and sides ached painfully from all the laughing. It took over another hour for the poor girl to finally escape into unconsciousness, the oxygen not quite making it to her body the way it was needed to. She slumped back onto the bed, blacked-out completely, her tear-stained blindfold a darker color that the fabric truly was.

"I think we need to clean her up before we play with her body again." Jenna daid to Sarah.

"I agree...let's get her washed and see what she thinks of our X-frame!" Sarah replied.

Very nice!

It will be interesting to read about Melissa's new home in the Arizone desert. Please continue.

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

VERY NICE

Really nice!!

Keep posting please

Diego

I love the name Jenna, in your story..lol..and something about arizona..wow totally cool, and what a coincident..lol..awesome story viper:devil: :D

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back