PDA

View Full Version : Hangin' with Mr. Cooper Episode (2 Scenes)

StiffJim007
08-16-2001, 08:56 PM
I was flipping through the channels when a re-run of Coop was on and he started tickling the one of the girls that he lives with not Holly Robinson, but the other one. He attacks her ribs and she is going crazy, and then Mark Curry says don't make me go after the feet, and she flips out, and escapes him running off screen. In this episode later on Lela Rochon(who guest stars)is tickled on the neck by Cooper with a feather or something she lets out a giggle or two.

FeatherJedi
08-16-2001, 10:29 PM
I HAVE this episode on tape (but PLEASE don't ask me 2 post the scenes, as i don't know how 2 put something from my TV onto my computer)! I LOVED the scene where he tickled his roommate. She had the CUTEST laugh. And by the way, what he tickled his girlfriend with later on was a puppet of a shark.

nontkl
08-16-2001, 11:01 PM
Dude, if you have these on tape and can make a copy I would give you a generous trade (I have a ton of mainstream and non mainstream stuff-I could send you a list) My email is nontkl@hotmail.com

Hope to hear from you!

WallStreet
08-16-2001, 11:17 PM
Nontkl isn't kidding when he says generous. He's got a huge collection.

Scooby112211
08-18-2001, 04:23 PM
has Holly Robinson (or whatever her name is) ever gotten it? She looked really hot on that show, and i'm just praying that she's ticklish :D

StiffJim007
08-19-2001, 02:57 AM
I'm not sure if she ever got it on Cooper, but i agree she definitely looks ticklish.I'll have to look into it. She is married to Rodney Peete is a lucky guy considering his talent as QB isn't paying the bills around the house.