• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best experience yet (yet another true story)!

collegetickler

Okay, so it's the end of another long day at camp, and I'm getting a ride home from my teaching partner. We get to my apartment building, and park out front while we discuss our lesson plans for the week. When we finish, I ask if she's planning to go paintballing with the rest of the counsellors in a couple weeks. "I don't know", she says.

I got a devilish grin on my face and said, "What, I thought you were tough! C'mon, tough guy!" and I started poking her sides, which soon evolved into a full-scale rib-tickling. As usual, she tried to curl up and get away, but couldn't because of her seat belt! I had her at my mercy, and endlessly tickled her side with one hand while squeezing her knee with the other.

When I finally stopped, she said, "You're so MEAN!" to which I replied "Am not! It's not like I'm beating you up." She said, "Yeah, but I'm SO ticklish!" I said, "Well, you shouldn't have told me your weakness." She said, "I have another, worse weakness. But I'm not telling you what it is."

Another mistake. I immediately started tickling her again, until she finally told it to me. Then we actually started talking about her ticklishness. She told me that when she was a swimmer in high school their team had a rule that you could grab the leg of anyone you could catch. She said she's be cracking up in the middle of practice because of all the hand brushing her legs. Then she told me about times her whole family ganged up on her and caused her to turn purple because each of them had found a tickle-spot.

By now I was curious to find some of these tickle-spots. So I started moving my hands around looking for an opening. First I tickled her arms, eliciting a squeal and causing her to put up her hands. On an impulse, I tried tickling her hands. Sure enough, those were ticklish too, so I kept tickling them until finally she put them out of my reach. Then I moved a hand toward her head, and noticed that she flinched, trying to cover her neck and the top of her head. So, I tickled her head, and that was ticklish too! I tickled her head for a bit, and then worked my way down to the back of her neck. That was when the floodgates opened! She totally froze up, and couldn't do anything except laugh and squawk, "STHAHAHAHAHAHP!!" So, naturally, I tickled her neck for an extended period of time.

Finally, I stopped, and she said, "I'm so ticklish. Makes sex interesting." "Excuse me?" I said. "Yeah," she said, "I'd be going at it, and all of a sudden be like, 'That tickles!' and utterly kill the moment. It's the ultimate birth control." I could not believe my ears! I wanted to say "Well, you've been having sex with the wrong people," but much like many of you, I'd rather keep my little secret. So I just laughed it off and said goodbye. Still, what an experience! I can't wait to search her for even more tickle-spots!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back