• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Future is Bathed in Tickles: Introduction / a tickling love story

BigNorm

3rd Level Violet Feather
The Future is Bathed in Tickles: Introdution

After being stuck behnd a writers block, i had and inspiration. i've decided to let my imagination go free on this one. instead of being stuck with the rules of the time in space,
i've decided to write a tickling story about the future, so ihope u enjoy this pre-view to the main story wich i'm working on as we speak. feed back is always appreciated.

The year is 2021 A.D. The world is far better than since the begging of the century. Between 2004 and 2010, terrorism is nearly erradicated, ever since the executions of Saddam
Hussain, and other terrosism leaders, thanks to the dedication to President Bush. After peace in the middle east was attained and held firmly, He was re-elected to
erradicate terrorism here in the states. He did so with great force. And by 2008 the world was at last at peace. In 2009, The goverment finally divulged their secrets
about Roswell and the very peaceful aliens whom helped achieve world wide peace, through their awesome knowledge. The Quadtreds they called themselves, told us that warring and killing each other was a proccess of evolution we would overcome, since they had also. From 2011 to 2019 there was an intellectual growth period.
Microsoft was bought out by Vexi-Corp, the world's largest computer software and hardware developer, owned by the multi-trillion dollar german businessman Heinrich Vonderhaar.
Through the Quatreds technology, anti-gravity vehicles are being designed, Man has perfected cloning, but to get a clone, Americans have to travel to The New Republic of Cuba for the procedure.
Landfills and garbage are near zero thanks to the "AtomicSmelter" since a new alloy was accidently discovered when the shuttle columbia, graved way too close to the sun on return, killing everyone on board, but turning the ship into an impregnable alloy, which was massed produced and used to safely "nuke" garbage.

The most important change in the future is our society. As approaching the year 2020, ticking is extremely popular. It started as a seed in the early nineties, but grew into a forest by 2020. If you didn't like tickling your were branded as an unhealthy nerd.
Everywhere you go you can hear sweet laughter, as everyone is very ticklish. Since tickling is the most popular thing of all time, every home has stocks, ropes and feather and such, almost like everyone has a christmas tree at christmas.
Scientist proved tickling relieves anger and stress, thus allowing humans to live longer fuller life.

Our story stars Jessica Fuller a hyper-ticklish 23-year old hottie, who believe it or not hates to be tickled. She has never been tickled before in her life, even though her parents sent her to shrinks and such, yet she is still branded a "loser"

Brandon Reynolds, a 24- year old guy who on the contrary loves tickling has had a huge crush on Jessica since high school, loves her even if she is branded an outcast.

This 3-ish part story is a tickling love story with lots of tickling, drama, and humor.

I've never seen a tickling love story, so i wanna give it a try. i will try my hardest not to disapoint you all on this one.

Part 1 will be out in a week or less.

hmm, so we attain world peace thanks to the machinations of a certain George W. Bush, huh?

I guess that's how you know this is science fiction!

yep, that's the way it is.

.....science fiction indeed!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back