• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Star Trek Enterprise tickling story found on the net

laughinggaszone

4th Level Orange Feather
We noticed the popularity a recent Trek story garnered.
We remembered seeing a story last year with a similiar
theme. We went hunting and found it. We hope you
like it.

Author: LtSpooky

Disclaimer: I don’t own Enterprise. I’m not making any money from this. Don’t sue me. I own Saiym though so mitts off her!

Authors notes: Ummmm, quite a few. Thanks and peace for CJSpooks, the best beta reader this side of the alpha quadrant. Oh yeah, and many thanks to all the authors who gave me suggestions for making T’Pol laugh. All your ideas were brilliant and helped me to determine what exactly I was planning to do. So thank you all! And if you don’t like the idea of an playful Vulcan, don’t read! And please review, nicely. No flames. And Angeluis and Saiym and Unity were introduced in Children of the Ancients. And this has nothing to do with my other stories apart from loose connection with Children of the Ancients (if it got any looser it would fall off!). Trip and Siobhan aren’t married, neither are Malcolm ad Jo. And they won’t be. Different timeline of mine. No connection.

Twenty Minutes

Saiym stood in front of T’Pol. The girl had to tilt her head to make eye contact, but she did it defiantly.

“What’s twenty minutes T’Pol? What’s twenty minutes without a catch, without violence. Just happiness. It’ll only be twenty minutes!” T’Pol raised an eyebrow and Saiym sighed agitatedly.

“Don’t tell me you wouldn’t want to be happy. Because you do. Angeluis sensed what you feel for Trip.” T’Pol opened her mouth to protest. “Don’t! You can lie in speech and action, but not in mind!” Saiym’s anger passed. “I cannot force you to take. Obviously you don’t want.” She turned to leave. She felt no offence. Only pain of deprivation. That daft Vulcan had no idea what she was missing.

“Wait.” T’Pol said in her carefully measured voice. “Your gift is…acceptable.”

“Great!” Saiym said. “Terms and conditions. One. You gotta want to be happy unless it won’t work. If you don’t want it to show, it won’t. That’s it.” T’Pol raised an eyebrow. Saiym put her hand out. T’Pol stared at it.

“You have to take my hand so I can transfer it…” Saiym said. T’Pol took her hand. Saiym closed her eyes and joined her mind to the edge of T’Pol’s mind.

She pushed against T’Pol’s mental barrier. ‘You have to take!’ she thought at T’Pol. T’Pol obligingly dropped the barrier and drew her mind in, therefore taking the power. ‘Too fast!’ Saiym thought. ‘Slow down!’ Saiym pulled back. T’Pol looked at her. “If I have caused you pain…”

“No. No pain.” Saiym said, interrupting T’Pol mid sentence. “It’s just you…ummm, you kind of…you got an hour.” If a Vulcan could express surprise T’Pol would have let it show. But they don’t, so she kept neutral.

“An hour?”

“It’ll come in short bursts. When you want it.” Saiym’s ears pricked up.

“Trip’s calling you. You should go back to the shuttlecraft.” T’Pol dutifully left.

“Bye!” Saiym called. “And don’t forget, if you’re gonna flaunt it, I suggest advanced warning.” T’Pol raised an eyebrow in reply.

Two days later Enterprise was far away from Unity and Saiym. T’Pol had no intention of using Saiym’s gift. She had merely taken it to prevent Saiym becoming unhappy. She felt that Saiym had been wrong about one thing. You can lie in mind. Or at least hide your motive. Saiym didn’t know T’Pol wouldn’t use the gift.

“Phlox to T’Pol,” Phlox’s cheerful voice came through loud and clear on the intercom.

“T’Pol here,”

“It appears you and Commander Tucker have picked up a spore of some kind on Unity. It has lain dormant but now it has become active in Commander Tucker. I ran some scans on the crew using internal sensors, and you appear to have picked it up as well. The rest of the crew is clear.”

Or maybe Saiym did know.

“Do you wish for me to come down to sickbay?”

“Yes. You and Commander Tucker will have to go through decon.”

“Why was the disease previously undiscovered?”

“It’s undetectable until it becomes active. Please come down to sickbay now, and you can go into decon. It doesn’t seem to be contagious, but hurry just in case. Phlox out.”

Clever. Saiym was very clever.

T’Pol intended to apply the gel quickly and get out. She was uncomfortable in just sweat top and shorts. That was decon’s dress code. Strip to your skivvies! At least she wasn’t Trip though. He had to take off his vest, leaving him in a pair of blue Starfleet issue shorts. Saiym was not going to force her to use her gift. T’Pol felt a flicker of amusement deep inside. Trip was trying unsuccessfully to gel his back. His arms were all over the place, getting hardly anywhere. T’Pol walked over to him.

“Turn around,” she instructed. Trip gave up and turned around. T’Pol began to apply the gel. Trip shuddered as she placed the first handful on his back.

T’Pol warmed the gel in her hands and went back to her task of applying it. She had reached his shoulders and automatically did his inner arm as well. Trip jerked back.

“Commander if the gel is too cold…” T’Pol said.

“I can take from here T’Pol.” Trip said. “Thanks.” He moved away.

“I have not finished.” T’Pol stated. She allowed Saiym’s gift to surface slightly.

She began to gel Trip’s waist. Trip jumped.

“Commander?”

“It tickles…” Trip mumbled embarrassed. Tickled by a Vulcan!!!

T’Pol decided it couldn’t hurt to use a little of Saiym’s gift. After all, it would be a lesson in humanity. T’Pol decided she wanted to be happy. All at once she felt a smile threatening her mouth. She bit her lip. And got an evil idea. She turned to Trip’s back. He was busy gelling still. He couldn’t see her. Or her evil grin.

Trip started gelling his arms. He was halfway down his left arm when T’Pol struck. He was surprised to say the least.

“T’Pol!” he yelled while squirming. She had launched a full tickling attack against him.

“Stop it…T’Pol…quit it!” he gasped though helpless laughter. He sank to his knees. T’Pol wasn’t listening to his protests. Her hands flicked over his arms, stomach and ribs. Trip was unable to escape, due to her superior strength. His demands of freedom became pleas. “Please…God! T’Pol…stop!” T’Pol guessed Trip didn’t want her to tickle him, and was becoming unhappy. She released him. And turned her back to him.

“You will assist me in applying the gel.” Trip stood and took a couple of deep breaths.

“Ok T’Pol.” He said. T’Pol was cold and Vulcan once more.

T’Pol felt put out. Trip was supposed to retaliate. She was sure that’s what humans did when tickled.

“T’Pol I got a question for ya.” Trip said. T’Pol picked something up in his voice.

“Yes?”

“Are Vulcans ticklish?” T’Pol stiffened as Trip’s hands settled on her waist. Instead of getting annoyed…she found herself in joyful anticipation.

“I do not know. I am unaware of that fact.” Trips hand’s remained on her waist while Trip debated whether to risk it. Would she be as playful if he tickled her? Then he came to his decision.

Trip was happy to discover Vulcans are ticklish.

T’Pol sank to her knees as Trip had done.

“Stop…” She whispered. Trip was about to let up when he decided to make her suffer. He truly hated being tickled. Revenge is sweet. T’Pol struggled playfully. It felt…not unpleasant, but not pleasant either. She was unused to laughing and at this rate… She decided she would beg him to stop again. Even though she didn’t want him to.

“Trip…please…don’t…” she whimpered. Trip picked up on his nickname and carried on regardless.

When T’Pol began to struggle harder Trip released her. She lay against him for a second and then sat up.

“Commander we should complete the decontamination process.”

T’Pol avoided Trip after the decon incident. She was worried when he wandered into the mess hall three days later at midnight. They were alone.

“T’Pol?”

“Commander?”

“About the incident in decon…”

“I was merely using a gift Saiym had given me.” Not my attraction to you, she thought. “Unfortunately it was limited and I am ‘normal’ again.” T’Pol felt a pang of loss before she suppressed it. Trip grinned at her.

“Commander?“

“You really think Saiym would limit something like that? She maybe slightly cruel, but she’s not that cruel.”

T’Pol looked at him. Sure enough she felt a smile creeping onto her face.

“I think there is only one way to test that Trip,” she said. Trip rose from his seat worriedly. “Do not worry Trip, I am not going to hurt you.”

“That’s not what I’m worried about…” Trip replied as he backed away.

T’Pol pounced.

Hoshi stopped short of getting a midnight cup of camomile tea. She could hear Trip’s laughter and pleas of “T’Pol stop!” from outside the mess hall. She decided she’d live without the tea and crept away.

Great stuff! But....

:::heavy sigh::: It's such a damned shame that we'll never actually SEE an episode like this! You oughta write for Paramount!

It is a very good story with one unfortunate shortcoming. Right when we get to T'pol's being tickled, it's conflated into a mere few sentences, much of which is described from the "outside", e.g., "Vulcans are ticklish"..."she was unused to laughing". Telling us instead of showing us. Oh well, a fine effort anyway.

Here is a link to the "recent Trek story" mentioned:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29139

dig dug dog

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back