• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle in C-Dorm Revisted

alabamatickles

I loved the original story. Just always hoped there would be a second part. Well, I hope this doesn’t offend anyone, but I wanted to remake the story and add a little more to it. There is room for a part two, and I might add one if there is interest. I struggled with the ending, but thought this might be a good climax.

Tickle in C-Dorm revisited
---------------------------------
Claire should have known the moment she stepped through the doorway that something wasn’t quite right. The dormitories were strictly out of bounds during the daytime, except to staff and house prefects such as herself, and especially while the rest of the girls in the building were on a field trip that would keep them gone from the school for half the day.

The sight of three fifth-formers sitting on a bed at the far end of the long room should have instinctively set alarm bells ringing.

“You three,” she called, striding purposefully down the narrow aisle between the rows of six beds that reached outwards along either wall. “What do you think you’re doing here?”

The “three” in question were Mandy Burns, a 16-year-old brunette, tall for her age at about 5’11” with a curvy, almost chubby figure; Sarah Flanagan, a blonde, also 16, and at 5’2” a bit shorter and a bit slimmer than Claire; and Paula Jablonsky, a dirty blonde who was one of the school’s most attractive girls, standing 5’9” yet only 15 years old. Each had a delinquent reputation that preceded her.

C-Dorm, as the girls called it, was on the third floor of Main-School, an imposing stone building built in the middle of the nineteenth century. They had recently celebrated their 150th anniversary year, and Claire was wearing the commemorative badge on the lapel of her dark blue blazer, her long chestnut hair pulled back into a ponytail. Claire was cute in her own right, but still a somewhat gawky girl of 18, slender and standing only 5’4”.

This dormitory, set in the eaves of the building, was Claire’s responsibility for this term, and it had a reputation for somehow always managing to house the most mischievous girls.

“You’ll each be writing two pages from the dictionary unless you’ve got a damn good reason for being here.”

“There is a reason,” Mandy said innocently. “We were waiting for you.”

Claire was right up to the bed now and looked at the three girls in bewilderment, but before she could ask precisely why they were waiting for her, Sarah and Paula leapt up and caught hold of her arms, wrestling her down onto the bed.

“Now just hold on a minute,” Claire demanded, furiously trying to pull herself free.

“No!” Mandy declared, “You hold on a minute. We’ve got a bone to pick with you.”

It was impossible to break from their grasp and Claire felt herself tumbled about as the two fifth formers, girls two years younger than herself, pulled and tore at her clothes, stripping her to her underwear in a matter of 45 seconds. They casually tossed her light blue school shirt, tie and knee length skirt to the floor, gleefully landing sharp slaps on her bottom as they struggled on the firm bed.

Like all upper-sixth formers, Claire was permitted to wear her own choice of bra, rather than the boring, navy-blue model that was available from the school outfitters, and it was when she felt their fingers around her brief underwear that she stopped trying to fend them off and instead crossed her legs and folded her arms tightly across her chest.

“Oh no you don’t!” she protested angrily, but she could hear the nervous tremor in her voice and she could see all too clearly what was coming next.

“Oh yes,” Mandy corrected her, grabbing hold of both wrists and pulling her arms out straight across the narrow bed. “Everything comes off!”

It was her bra that was removed first, revealing her small, but pert breasts. Sarah popped the clasp in back, while Mandy gave it a quick yank with one hand. Claire winced as she felt Sarah and Paula pull off her panties and was well aware that she was blushing furiously.

Through a combination of utter shame and frustration, the fight was almost driven out of her and as Paula leaned heavily her shoulders, pinning her to the bed, and with Mandy gripping her wrists like a vice, she could do nothing as Sarah took a length of dressing gown cord and efficiently tied her wrists.

Together the three girls maneuvered her into a sitting position and looped a second cord over one of the wooden beams in the dormitory’s low ceiling, securing it to her wrists and pulling it taught so that her arms were at full stretch above her head. For a moment they released her, knowing that she was completely helpless, but the sight of her gathering her breath to cry out for help, prompted Mandy to leap forward and cover her mouth.

“We’ve got to keep her quiet,” she told her companions urgently, looking around to see what they could use.

It was Paula whom, with a wicked grin, picked up Claire’s panties: “We could use these.” With Mandy’s help they began stuffing them into her mouth.

“You can’t do this! It’s dusgust-umph! Mmmmmm-uh!” Claire’s futile protests were silenced in an instant. Sarah trotted down the dormitory and returned with the first-aid kit, which contained several rolls of crate-bandage.

“We can gag her and use the bandage for her feet, too,” Sarah suggested, tossing a roll each to Paula and Mandy. Mandy secured the panty gag by wrapping turn after turn of the bandage around Claire’s head. When she was finished, Claire could barely make a noise through the dozen or so layers.

Sarah and Paula each grabbed a leg and began wrapping Claire’s ankles to the bed frame. In less than a minute, they had both her feet anchored tautly to opposite corners at the foot of the tubular steel bed-frame, her legs lewdly spread.

Claire was naked and helpless, but despite this, she struggled until the sight of the three younger girls giggling at her and the sheer sense of hopelessness, brought tears of frustration dribbling down her cheeks. The thoughts of revenge could do nothing to quell her present feelings and only served to enrage her further. Somehow she would make these girls pay for what they were doing, but for now she could do nothing but wait and wonder what on earth they had in store for her.

“I dare say you’re wondering what all this is about?” Mandy, who seemed to be the leader amongst them, asked. “Hmm? - Oh sorry,” she laughed cruelly, “I forgot. You can’t talk to us now, can you?”

Claire’s muffled protest died away after a few seconds. She realized that she would just have to listen and wait.

“Personally, I wanted to take the dorm paddle and give you a taste of your own medicine, but you can thank your lucky stars that you’ve escaped that. We knew it would have made far too much noise.”

She might not have been able to speak, but Claire’s eyes showed her total lack of understanding. What did they mean by a “taste of her own medicine”? The mention of the dreaded paddle magnified her anxiety still further and she stared at her captors with a deeply fearful expression.

The dorm paddle was a single slat of dark, burnished oak, eighteen inches long if you included the handle which had been built up with hard cork and was wrapped tightly in layers of dark twine. The very sound of the words ‘Dorm Paddle’ could stir a tremor in the heart of any girl who had once boarded at St. Mary’s School.

All eight of the school’s dormitories, had its own example, all very similar, but each had its own story. C-Dorm’s might have been nearly seventeen years old, but it was a fearsome implement indeed. It had been made by a relative of Mrs. Lipman, a housemistress at the time, though now retired, and had been fashioned from a floorboard, taken from C-Dorm itself when a row of hand wash basins had been installed. A paddle made from part of the dormitory where it would eventually be used, apparently appealed to Mrs. Lipman’s sense of humor.

Mandy glared at her prisoner with disdain.

“Oh, you’ve forgotten our recent trouble with the cigarettes? The six packs that were confiscated? Well I’ve got news for you girl. We know it was you who tipped off Miss Bailey and got all three of us a paddling!”

“Muummmph! Mmmuh!” was all Claire could get out. She knew nothing about any cigarettes and that was God’s honest truth, but she could find no way to get that fact across to the girls who stood impassively before her. If only they would allow her to speak she thought, then she would be able to explain, but the gag was very effective and she could make no coherent sound.

“Uuuummmmm!” she moaned again, shaking her head and twisting her wrists to try and free her hands.

“Just keep quiet,” Mandy told her. “You won’t be talking your way out of this one, Claire. The gag stays on. I haven’t told you the best bit yet. We knew that a paddling would make too much noise, so we decided to try something we could do very, very quietly, but that would be just as memorable for you.”

Sarah and Paula moved to either side of Claire, who began looking at them with the slightest bit of fear in her eyes. Mandy walked to the door of the room and turned the lock.

“Since we have at least three hours together Claire, I was wondering if you could answer a question for me: Are you ticklish?” Mandy asked.

“Well, since she can’t talk,” Sarah said, “Why don’t we just find out for ourselves?”

“An excellent idea,” Mandy replied. “Allow me.”

Mandy stepped forward and knelt on the bed in front of Claire and between her splayed thighs. Ever so slowly, she trailed the nail of her index finger down Claire’s ribs and onto her stomach. Claire moaned and strained at her bonds, but the sensation was nothing to what she felt as Mandy introduced her other hand and set all ten fingers to work on Claire’s stomach and chest.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaammph! Uuuuhh-mmm!”

Sarah and Paula were not slow to join in either, Sarah concentrating on Claire’s ribs and armpits, while Paula began with her shoulders, neck and back.

Claire reeled and bucked as the onslaught continued without mercy, her eyes clenched tightly shut and her teeth biting into her panties. Her movements were severely limited, but she wriggled her feet and desperately clenched and un-clenched her fists as if this could somehow ease the almost agonizing tickling.

“Puh-leeease! Uhmmmeee!”

The taught expression on her face, her eyes, the uncontrollable spasms that jerked her body within the narrow confines of her bonds, all pleaded for mercy, but she received none. The three girls had clearly planned their actions and each knew exactly what she was doing. Claire couldn’t tell who was tickling her where, nor did she care. All she knew were the three pairs of hands that explored every part of her upper body without guilt or inhibition, leaving no tender place untouched. Neither her breasts nor the private places between her thighs escaped their dancing fingertips.

Though Claire had lost all track of time, and though the tickling seemed to go on forever, it had in reality only been about 30 minutes.

It was Mandy who noticed the wetness between Claire’s legs.

“Hey girls, I think someone is getting off on this,” Mandy said. Claire knew the torturous tickling was having some sort of effect on her, but having never had an orgasm, she didn’t understand the new feelings.

“I have an idea. Let’s regroup girls,” Mandy said, as the three walked to the end of the room. Claire renewed her struggles, praying that one of her bonds would loosen enough to slip free. During her struggle, she looked down the length of her body. “Why is this arousing me?” she thought as she admired her legs, spread wide and tide tightly to the foot of the bed.

This new humiliation caused her to struggle even harder, but only resulted in her working up a sweat.

“OK, Claire dear, ready for part two?” Mandy asked, reaching up and untying the cord from the beam. Quickly, Sarah and Paula grabbed her arms, pinning them to the head of the bed, while Mandy straddled Claire’s stomach and tied the cord off tight, leaving her in a tight spread-eagled position.

“Now Claire, we know you are a good girl – too good in fact – so we want you to experience something pleasurable, well, kind of,” Paula said.

“Ever had an orgasm, Claire?” Sarah asked. Claire’s mind was reeling at that last question. What did these sadistic girls have in mind? With renewed vigor she shook her head and tested the bonds.

“UUUUMMPHHHH!!”

“Just relax,” Mandy said. “You aren’t going anywhere.”

Sarah and Paula slowly began tracing a fingernail around each of Claire’s nipples. This drove Claire wild with laughter and sexual excitement. But it was Mandy who got Claire’s full attention. As her nipples were assaulted, Mandy slowly drug a finger up Claire’s thigh and began making little circles around her neatly trimmed private area.

“UUUmmmmmm,” Claire moaned in frustration.

Mandy’s finger slowly moved closer until it made contact with her moist pussy, lightly teasing her clit. Sarah and Paula stopped tickling her nipples and slowly began licking and sucking each one.

“This is revolting,” Claire thought, “but feels so… no! I can’t give in to this!”

The teasing kept up for about 10 more minutes until Mandy started tracing her tongue on the same path as her fingers.

“Ummmm,” Claire moaned, but was it pleasure or disgust? Waves of pleasure slowly began lapping across Claire’s loins. She had never felt such pleasure as Mandy’s tongue explored every inch of her womanhood. Just when she felt as if she would explode, a finger jabbed into her armpit, another into her ribs.

“AHHHH!!!UMMMM!!!!” Claire squirmed in anguish.

“Sorry Claire, but you don’t get off that easy!” Mandy laughed.

The poor girl’s torment continued for another hour. There were small rounds of tickling on Claire’s ribs and upper body; then the pussy teasing began again.

“Please let it end!” Claire thought.

Each sadistic girl took her own turn between Claire’s spread legs, each one teasing her to within a second of her first orgasm. With her mouth stuffed with the cotton panties, Claire was finding it difficult to swallow and as the long minutes of stifled laughter and pleasure passed slowly by, a narrow dribble was visible on her chin, along with the tears that rolled down both cheeks. It was a further cruel twist that magnified the shame that she already felt.

"Maybe we should give her feet some attention for a while," Mandy said.

She had long since lost all track of time, but then finally, the fingers and tongues stopped.

"Oh God, not my feet!," Claire moaned into the gag.

But then, a noise from outside the C-Dorm.

“Shit!” cried Sarah, looking out the window. “The bus is back early!”

“Maybe next time you’ll think twice before you go telling tales. And, before you go running to your precious Miss Bailey, there’s something else you should consider,” Mandy said.

She leaned forward and spoke very slowly and quietly. “Do you really want every girl in the entire school to know that three fifth-formers stripped you naked, tied you up, tickled you and licked you all over, for almost two hours? Do you really want people to know about that humiliation? Think about it carefully, because if we’re punished, I promise you that we’ll tell everybody and we’ll finish what we started,” and as she said this, she reached up to the top of the bed and untied the chord that held Claire’s wrists.

Claire felt as exhausted as if she had been on a cross country run. She was breathless and tearful, and desperately wanted to get her hands free so that she could rub and scratch the terrible tingling between her legs.

She turned to watch as the three girls scurried out of the room, hesitating only to make sure that there was nobody in the corridor to see them emerge from the dormitory.

It took a few moments for Claire to get herself together and begin to remove the gag and free her ankles. She knew that her problems were not entirely over and as she rushed to get dressed, pulling up her panties, still damp with saliva, and putting on the rest of her uniform, she prayed that nobody would enter the dormitory. She was lucky and she soon had herself tidy enough to pay a visit to Miss Bailey’s private study.

The door was not far from C-Dorm and Claire reached it in seconds, but as she raised her hand to knock, she hesitated. Did she really want everyone to know? Those had been Mandy’s words and they rang through her head now as she pictured herself walking through the school to the sounds of giggles, aware of the jokes and the pointed fingers of the junior girls.

But then, and just as vividly, she saw Mandy, Sarah and Paula, called together into Miss Bailey’s study, trembling in fear as each took her turn to bend and raise her skirt for a blistering excursion with that terrible paddle.

Claire had no doubt that Miss Bailey would make them suffer. She could attest to her housemistress’s proficiency with the paddle from several bitter experiences when she was younger, but was it really worth it? Would it not be better to just put the incident behind her, simply forget about it? In fact, would Miss Bailey even believe it? There was no real evidence and there were certainly no witnesses.

Reluctantly, Claire allowed her hand to drop to her side and turned slowly to walk away, but as she stepped back into the corridor, she glanced over her shoulder to the door with its proud brass plaque, ‘Miss Bailey - Housemistress’.

In her heart of hearts, she would never know for certain whether or not she had made the right decision…

...Three years later…

Claire was in her junior year at Clifton College for Women, nestled in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains in eastern Tennessee. Claire had changed somewhat from her teen years.

The single coed had a flattering figure, no longer gawkish, but rather filled out with firm C cups. Claire wasn’t a very popular girl though. She immersed herself in her studies, rarely venturing from her dorm except to go to class, the gym or run errands in the small town.

During the second semester of her junior year, she met a girl in her creative writing class named Anna and soon became friends.

Anna was a dark-haired girl with olive skin. Her exotic appearance was accentuated by her tall, slender build. As Claire soon discovered, Anna was bisexual.

“Don’t you like girls, too, Claire?” Anna would teasingly ask her from time to time, at first making Claire blush. After a few weeks, she became more comfortable around Anna, even returning the taunts with her own sarcastic wit.

It was during a late-night study session that one of Claire’s worst fears was remembered. “Oh c’mon, Claire,” Anna said. “That was a funny joke. What’s wrong with you? Is your laugher broken?”

She gave Claire a quick tickle in the ribs as the girls lay next to each other on the living room floor. “Hey! Don’t do that!” Claire squealed.

“I think someone’s ticklish,” Anna said, menacingly flexing her fingers at Claire.

“Anna, I’m serious. Don’t!”

Soon, the girls were wresting around on the floor. Anna easily overpowered the smaller, and more ticklish, Claire. As she straddled the girl’s hips, Anna quickly poked and prodded Claire all over her upper half.

“AAAHHH HHAAAAA! ANNNNAAAA NOOO!!!!” Claire howled.

After about 15 minutes of tickling, Claire was a quivering, sweating mass. Reluctantly, Anna relented.

“Oh my gosh,” said Claire, panting. “I haven’t been tickled like that since…”

“Since when?” Anna asked.

“Never mind. I don’t wanna talk about it!” Claire snapped, and stormed off to the kitchen to fix a drink.

“OK. Fine by me, just lighten up, will ya?” Anna replied.

For the next month, the tickling incident was never talked about between the two girls, and Anna refrained from tickling the diminutive Claire.

Finally, spring break came for the girls, and Anna asked Claire to join her at her parent’s house for the week.

“Sorry Anna, but I’ve some projects I need to work on,” Claire said.

“Oh c’mon, Claire. My folks will be gone. We’ll have the pool to ourselves, and of course the alcohol,” she said with a wink. “It’s spring break. Take a break.”

“Look, I can’t Anna, I…”

“Fine, Claire. Work the first part of the week, but I’m coming to get you on Wednesday, and I’ll take you kicking and screaming if I have to,” said Anna.

Claire agreed and throughout the first part of the week, she actually couldn’t wait to take a little time off.

Wednesday came, and Anna and Claire took the two-hour drive over the state line and into the North Carolina mountains, where Anna’s parents lived. Claire knew Anna’s parents were wealthy, but the sight of the enormous mountain home, make that mansion, took her breath away. “Yes,” Claire thought to herself. “This is just what I need.”

The two spent the rest of the afternoon lounging by the pool, sipping daiquiris. Claire admired Anna’s stunning figure, clad in a very skimpy black two piece bathing suit. Not to be outdone, Claire wore a white string bikini that tied on her hips and around her neck and back – the first two-piece she had ever worn.

Claire stretched out on the lounge chair face down. The combination of the sun and alcohol had her drifting off to a deep sleep in no time.

“C’mon,” Anna said, waking Claire suddenly. “You’re gonna be fried if you don’t get up. Move over here into the shade. I need to straighten up a few things around the house and get dinner ready.”

Groggily, Claire moved her chair under an umbrella. “So, what are we doing for dinner tonight?”

“It’s a surprise,” said Anna, with a wink. “But one you won’t forget. OK now, you just stretch out, relax and take a nap.”

“OK, but no sneaking up and tickling me!” Claire said, half smiling.

“Me?” Anna mocked and walked inside.

Soon, Claire found herself in another deep sleep, as the sun slowly set in the sky. She began to dream that Anna had snuck back outside and tied her ankles and wrists to the lounge. She remembered the time Anna wiggled her fingers right before she had tickled her in the dorm room floor.

The fingers in her dream got closer to her exposed ribs.

“Wake up sleepy head!” Anna yelled as she held Claire’s wrists above her head.

“Oh! Untie me!” Claire exclaimed, realizing that Anna was merely holding her wrists as some odd joke.

“Untie you?” Anna asked. “Is there something you wanna tell me, dear?”

“Oh, nothing,” replied Claire. “Just a dream I was having.”

“Sounded fun, but there'll be time for that later,” winked Anna.

Claire wrapped her flower-printed sarong around her waist and ventured inside behind Anna. " 'Time for that later,' " she thought to herself. "What does that mean?"

The two chatted casually over dinner about school, life, family.

“So, you wanna see the rest of my house?” Anna asked.

“House? You mean castle. I’m surprised you guys don’t have a dungeon with a fair maiden and a dragon,” Claire quipped.

“Funny you should mention that,” Anna said. “We don’t have a dungeon, but the basement and storm shelter area could pass for one. C’mon, I’ll show you.”

Slowly, the girls made their way down a long flight of stairs. The cool, damp air had Claire wishing she’d worm more than just a string bikini, sarong and sandals. The stairs opened into a vast basement filled with a couple rooms – Anna said they were guest rooms, and that Claire could pretend they were jail cells if she wanted -- and game equipment such as a pool table, dart board, and other items.

“So this is the storm shelter?” Claire asked.

“No, the shelter is actually down another level,” Anna said. “C’mon, I’ll show you.”

An iron door in the back of the basement opened to another long set of stairs.

“Sorry about the lighting, but since we hardly have to use this area, my parents aren’t too keen to keep fresh light bulbs,” Anna said.

At the bottom of the stairway was a short hall, at the end of which was another iron door. “Wow, this is some shelter,” Claire said.

Anna rattled a set of keys and unlocked the door. “Perfect for your dungeon image, eh, Claire?” Anna said, leaning in close to whisper in her ear. Claire half-heartedly chuckled, the comment sending chills down her bare spin.

The room was dark. “Just walk straight forward a few steps, dear. I’ll have to walk to the other side of the room to get to the light switch,” Anna said.

Claire took a few tentative steps into the dark room. The dim light at the end of the stairs did little to cast a glow through the doorway behind her. Claire spun around when she heard the door slam and lock.

“Anna!!” Claire shouted. “Don’t lock me in here!!”

“Relax. I’m still here,” Anna said, calmly. “I’m just finding the right light switch.”

Suddenly, the glow from a single track light in the ceiling illuminated the center of the room: A large bed with straps and chains everywhere. But that’s not what scared Claire the most.

Anna stepped behind Claire, and in a firm embrace, wrapped her arms around Claire’s body, pinning her arms to her side.

“Surprise,” Anna whispered, letting her tongue flick Claire’s ear.

Claire’s mind began to race, her heart fluttered wildly at the sight before her.

“Hiya Claire! Remember us?”

It was Mandy, Sarah and Paula!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back