• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gail Kim gets Trish

Dre

TMF Regular
Gail Kim was in the back she was quiet cause she lost her first match on Raw cause of a chick kick by Trish and she was upset then she saw Trish in the back and snuck up behind her and put her in the sleeper in which Trish just went limp from the move and Gail Kim took her to the women's locker room where she tied her hands above her head and her feet to a chair and she took off Trish's top which revealed a black bra holding back her sexy breasts.

10 minutes later Trish awoke in her bra and couldn't move "LET ME GO" she yelled hoping someone would come and save her, when Gail came in and said " no one is here but us Trish you and me are going to have some fun, you made me lose my first match and now it is time to pay." Trish couldn't believe she was taking her first lost so hard she said "It was a mistake i didn't mean to do it" Gail looked at her and said " mistake or not you will pay, wow you do have such a nice body Trish your breasts ribs wonder if ur feet are nice too." Gail went down and took off Trish's boots and socks to reveal size 6 1/2 feet perfect toes and soles.

Gail got up and said now it is payback time, she walked over to Trish and tickled her armpits and Trish laughed. "AAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAILSTOPTHISHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." After 5 minutes of that Gail went down on Trish and tickled her ribs after she picked up an electric toothbrush. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOOSTOPPLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHADON'T DO THISTO ME HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAIL IT WAS AN ACCIDENT HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." Gail tickled trish's ribs for 10 minutes and she was going to go to finish her off.

"WOW Trish you are very very ticklish but i don't think you have learned ur lesson yet so let's go to ur feet i mean they haven't had
any attention yet have they." Gail picked up a near by feather on the bench and walked down to her captives feet and slowly feathered up and down Trish's bare feet and Trish was in hell. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPLEASEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAILNOTTHEREPLEASE HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I AM SOOOOOOOOOOTICKLISH ON MY FEET HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." Gail continued to tickle Trish's feet not caring what she said or did she was going to have her fun.

Gail took the feather and went between all 10 toes of Trish and Trish couldn't stand it "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOHGAILPLEASEHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHSTOPTHISHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHIAMSORRYHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." Trish had passed out and Gail smiled she tickled for 20 minutes on her feet and tickled her for 35 minutes total, she untied Trish and left a note saying "Next time you screw up i will tickle you longer" love Gail Kim.

Guys what you think bout this one

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back