• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Real TK Fantasy review

Darkknight

Verified
Got mine yesterday but I was so busy sending the clips that
I didn't get a chance to post a review.

Well I've never seen Sara before in a vid, this was my first
look at her. Wow... she is a beautiful gal! And her laughing
is charming. I enjoyed seeing her as a tickler and being
tickled in this one.

Tabitha is a pretty & petite gal and seems to be very ticklish. If not, someone taught her how to move and to fight restraints. Her feet in the stocks and watching her
arc her back in sheer torture was pretty cool. Even better
when Sara took off her gloves and used her nails.. Tabitha
can scream well I noticed. :)

Since no one has sent me requests for the clip the last 30 minutes, I'm gonna go watch it again! Shhhh... it's my
only chance to watch it again!

Peace,
DK

clip please

please send me the clip to

Last edited by a moderator:
Video review

DK......How would you rate the foot tickling in Real TK Fantay, is it as good as in TM or DOH? Many thanks, tman7

Hey tman7,

Well, I'm a foot fan so, I'd give it a 8.9 outta 10, just cuz Sara wasn't as ticklish on her feet like Tabitha was. It's obvious upperbody for Sara. I think Upperbody fans would enjoy this video too.

I'm foot man first then underarms, so I got the best of both worlds! I really like Tabitha's reactions to being tickled.
And of course, Tickler in black knows how to attack them at
the end of the video. ;)

Peace,
DK

OMG! I just watched this video yesterday. Holy Moley. Tabitha's reactions were incredible. I love the fear in her eyes. But Sara, drove me nuts. Her armpits are the most senisitive I've ever seen and her feet were so receptive. I just wish that she was comfortable enough to take her top off. I would loved to see someone tickle her breasts. The tickler in black did such a good job getting the best reactions out of them. Applause to kathy for making this video. :D

"By the way, I'm in love with Sara" <sigh>

RTKF

Finally, German customs released Realtickling Fantasy into my custody, so here's my 2 cents on this video:

Realtickling seems to become addicted to dungeon scenes just as much as I am. Plus, they introduce new restraints and imaginative positions with each new video. Especially the love swing aroused more than mere interest in me…

Sarah is an extremely skilful tickler by now, worthy to compete with Priscilla and Kristin Lea. She really enjoys the tickling, and not only in the active role. Her armpits obviously are her most ticklish spots, and she's not one to lag easily. Her alto laughing voice sounds husky and very feminine, almost like a female opera singer's. She's certainly the Hollywood star among Realtickling's models.

Personally, however, I prefer the less voluptuous girls, maybe even a bit on the tomboyish side. That's one reason why Tabitha immediately fascinated me. The other reason is her laughter, especially when a new spot gets tickled. Her body jolts in electric throes (best visible at the first few seconds of foot-tickling) and her desperate, almost breathless guffawing during many, many scenes would justify buying this video only for that, even without the other great scenes. Tabitha's hip bone (funny bone?) and upper knees seem to be the triggers of the hardest-ever-heard laughter.

She's not half as good a tickler as Sarah though, and during many cut breaks, she seemed to have received some tutoring concerning tickle techniques. After one of them, she goes for the crevices between Sarah's toes with the most delightful results…

She seems to exaggerate her screaming though, sometimes. That way she covers her slightly lagging ticklishness whenever a spot is tickled for an overextended span of time, but it could also be a result of growing frustration. The only mentionable drawback in this video is the last scene with TIB, because the camera is unable to catch clear facial expressions of the ticklees; it's too far away, and both faces are mostly obstructed by the foot-sided angle of the take. TIB's tickling is even better than Sarah's, but the camera is too far away to observe his finger movements as well.

It is THE video for all foot- and armpit-tickling fans, in the best of Realtickling traditions. I would have loved a bit more rib and tummy tickling, and Tabitha's sweet, pert breasts literally begged for a stiff, cruelly pointed feather which never gets there. I wish Realtickling would jump over this invisible barrier, like MTP and Footparadise have done before. Yet I realize that this is mostly a matter of personal taste.

But Realticking Fantasy certainly belongs to the absolute crown jewels in my video treasure chest, along with Dungeon of Reversal, and their Medley, and Ticklish Guest, and … and …. and… Kathy's and Brian's videos occupy at least two thirds of my personal Top Ten hit-list. Thank you, Realtickling, for all of them!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back