• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickling of Howard Stern

dig dug dog

3rd Level Red Feather
For those of you who enjoy f/m tickling...and celebrities, listen up!

Last night on Howard Stern, Howard, in his humanitarianism, was doing "breast exams" on several fairly cute girls--one in particular. As the King of All Media was probing the mammary glands of the first female, his side-kick Robin was complaining that he was doing it all wrong, not using both hands, not starting from under the arms, etc.

Eventually, Robin was frustrated enough with Howard's technique that she came over there to show him how it was done. However, because Robin is not at all comfortable touching other women, she said she would demonstrate on Howard himself and told him to raise his arm over his head.

Well...Howard complied, but as soon as Robin began touching the area near his right underarm the King went into real hysterics. Howard Stern is extermely ticklish! He kept giggling and squirming and pulling his arm down as Robin attempted several times to instruct him in proper breast exam procedures. He really couldn't control himself or his laughter!

Robin was a bit amused at his reactions, but also annoyed. "I never knew you were so ticklish," she commented afterwards.

dig dug

Who is howard stern, I mean I know what he looks like and he sems to have tickled a few celebs but whats his show? We don't get it over here. Is it some fetish show?

Howard Stern is what they call a "shcok jock" - He's a radio host who has expanded into t.v. (and even film). He and his crew say & do shocking or sometimes offensive things, and he gets great ratings doing int as people love him or hate him. It's not a fetish show, but fetishistic topics come up for the shock value. You should be able to find the film "Private Parts" on videotape or DVD - it will give you a pretty good idea about who he is.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back