• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Behind the Walls (F/F)-- part 15 (New)

primetime

Verified
okay fans, here is the next chapter in the adventures of Jennifer Marino. i also want to let all my readers know that i no whave my own archive section. now you can go back and read how poor Jennifer got into prison and how all the tickling started. you can also read all the other stories i have written on this forum. so please, check out the archive forum today!!! yep, shameless plug! anyway, enjoy the next chapter.

"So how about it Jade? Want a turn?" Warden Fiola asked Jade. the Warden knew Jade wanted to help her tickle the living force out of Jennifer. the Warden had just finished shaving Jennifer's womanhood and tickled tortured the newly exposed area, sending the poor young woman into hysterics and a massive orgasm. she now wanted to see what Jade wanted to do.

Jade nodded her head yes. she really wanted to torment Jennifer. what she just witnessed was so erotic. her mind was telling her not to torture her friend, but her raging libido told her to do it. she nodded her head and saw the Warden coming towards her. the Warden slowly began to free Jade, but as she got her wrists free, she then placed wrist shackles on them, then followed up with ankle shackles. she couldnt let Jade be completely free. after all, she was alone with two prisoners. Jade walked over towards Jennifer in a trance. she saw Jennifer's laid out form on the table, completely helpless, completely vulnerable. Jade looked down at Jennifer's face and saw the tears flowing from her eyes and her chest sucking in precious oxygen. she knew Jennifer was really sensitive now. this was going to be great!! Jade looked at Jennifer's eyes again. she saw hewr looking right at her.

".......please..*cough* *cough*...please dont....Jade, i beg you..." Jennifer mumbled, a little hoarse from laughing so hard.

Jade felt sorry for her. but her raging hormones took over. she rested her hand on Jennifer's belly and Jennifer exploded. she was really hypersensitive now.

" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANNNNNOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOO!!!! DONT!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
!!" Jennifer wailed away.

Jade's eyes grew as big as saucers! she then grabbed a handful of flesh on each of Jennifer's sides and Jennifer laughed hysterically. her voice became very shrill like, and a surge of adrenaline rushed through Jade. oh, this was going to be fun!!!

the Warden sat down and watched the scene before her. she loved watching Jade tweak Jennifer's sides, and her own womanhood was becoming damp, by just hearing Jennifer's roaring laughter. she crossed her long legs and licked her lips. she liked looking at Jade's beautiful body, wearing only her panties. she knew she was going to have both women soon.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH JADE!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOOOOOOOOP!!!! STOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Jennifer continued to laugh.

Jade's hands scurried all over Jennifer's belly, ribs and belly button. she loved watching Jennifer writhe in ticklish agony as her fingertips invaded Jennifer's belly button. she stuck her finger deep into Jennifer's belly button and twirled it all around. Jennifer's eyes grew big and her mouth formed a nearly perfect "O". minutes passed and Jade tormented Jennifer's belly button, then went back to the ribs. she felt, poked, and prodded each ticklish rib and Jennifer could only laugh and scream. Jade then paused.

"...hehehehehehehehehehehe....oooooooooooohhhhhhhhh....hehehehehehe.. Jade, please no *cough* more......i cant take it...hahahahahahaha.. anymore...." Jennifer moaned.

Jade then set her sights on Jennifer's naked, heaving breasts. she saw the owl feather and picked it up. she then twirled the tip of the feather's quills and stroked it s-l-o-w-l-y around Jennifer's nipples. the reaction was amazing. the nipples instantly became hard, and Jennifer screamed. Jade was going to have a lot of fun, teasing, tickling, and tormenting Jennifer's breasts. she always liked Jennifer's breasts. so firm, yet so soft. she then used the tips of her fingers and stroked the hard nipples and Jennifer cackled like a hyena. she turned her head to observe the rest of Jennifer's body and saw Jennifer's cute little toes. Jade's eyes grew big, and she lusted after Jennifer's feet. she faced the Warden.

"Can i....uh, tickle her feet?" Jade asked.

Warden Fiola nodded her head a slow yes, and Jade made it over to Jennifer's precious feet. oh how she loved these little feet. she looked at the soles and noticed how pink they were. her fingers gently stroked the soft, tender soles and Jennifer went nuts.

" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! NOT MY FEET!!!! JADE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT MY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Jennifer screamed.

Jade enjoyed this. her fingers danced all over the soft soles and Jennifer could only laugh. her body was stretched taut, so she couldnt even move. all she could do is endure the tickling on her sensitive feet!! her toes tried to wiggle, but Jade held them back and viciously attack their delicate undersides. Jennifer fell into silent laughter, and Jade only continued her torment. her eyes filled with lust! lust for Jennifer's toes!! she tickled those toes, and she tickled them good. she made sure no part of them was left untickled. she tickled the tips, around the nails, the pads, the stems, the crevices, everywhere!!!

"JADE!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JADE!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE!!!!! JADE!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHA" Jennifer could only cackle.

the Warden was now completely turned on. the whole time Jade was tickling Jennifer's feet, the Warden was watching Jennifer's nude womanhood. she stood up out of her chair and walked over to Jennifer's tormented body. she stood right by the exposed vagina was and lightly stroked her fingers along the freshly shaven skin, surrounding Jennifer's vagina. Jennifer lost it!!! with her feet being tickled, and now her womanhood being tickled and teased, her mind turned into gray mush. the Wardens' fingertips slid in and out of the "lips" and Jennifer's body was about to explode again.

Jennifer was losing her mind. but now, she was really going to come to the point of no return, when she felt Jade's tongue licking and suckling on her feet. Jennifer couldnt even beg anymore. her voice was silent, she could barely breathe and she knew they wouldnt stop anyway. then she felt the Warden's fingertips stroke her clit. so many emotions and feelings conflicted inside her head. the teasing of her very being mixed with horrendous foot torture was going to make her snap. then she felt the Warden stop fingering her. in fact, she felt Jade stop sucking on her toes.

the Warden looked over at Jade. Jade held Jennifer's foot by the ball of the foot, and saw Jennifer's toes glistening with saliva. the Warden's face turned to a scowl.

"who told you to suck her toes??" the Warden asked Jade.

Jade bowed her head in shame. "....no one......"

"THEN WHY ARE YOU??!!!! you are supposed to tickle her!!! I WILL tease her and torment her. your job is to tickle her senseless!!" the Warden yelled. she was now very angry at Jade. the Warden wanted to suck and torment Jennifer's toes. not some other prisoner!!

Jade looked up and saw the Warden approach her. she tried to run, but the shackles prevented her. the Warden grabbed her and led her across the room. over there was a balance beam looking bench and she was draped over it. her belly rested on the beam, her wrists were then hooked to a big ring coming out of the floor, spread apart, then the same method was repeated with her ankles. now Jade's backside was completely exposed, completely vulnerable.

"Now Jade, i will teach you a valuable lesson..." the Warden told her. the Warden walked over to Jade's backside and slid her fingers along the lower back of Jade. Jade's body jumped.

"i'm sorry!!!!!!" Jade screamed.

"I know you are!!! tickle tickle tickle!" the Warden taunted as her fingers slid up and down Jade's back. Jade broke out into maniacal laughter, and the Warden continued. her fingertips slid gently along Jade's pantyline and Jade just squealed.

" EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH
EHEHEHEHEHEHE!!" Jade screamed as she felt the light tickling.

the Warden stared at Jade's ass. it looked real nice, round and firm. she then lightly drag her fingers across the panty covered bottom and Jade squealed again. her legs began to kick and her head thrashed around. then the Warden's fingertips grabbed the pantyline and gently pulled the panties off of her behind. the Warden's eyes filled with lust as each cheek was exposed.

"NOOOOOO!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!" Jade screamed. she felt the warm dungeon air carress each of her cheeks which were now exposed and vulnerable to the Warden's evil intent.

the Warden drew a single fingertip along the crack of Jade's ass and Jade broke into hysterical laughter. she never knew her behind was that ticklish!! her body writhed and squirmed as the Warden teased and tickled her cheeks and crack. Warden Fiola's eyes grew to slits and she continued to tickle Jade's behind. then her eyes looked over at an exhausted Jennifer. a cruel thought entered her mind. she could play with BOTH of them at the same time!!!! she stopped her tickling and slowly walked over to Jennifer. this was going to be fun!!.......

okay folks, how was this one? remember, you can read all the episodes of this series by going to the "primetime's archives" section on this forum. enjoy this series and all the others as well!!! comments always welcomed.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back