• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mandy Moore gets tickled by her teammates

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
50,000 fans jam packed the stadium in Paradise Island, Bahamas for Game 7 of the World Series between the Paradise Island Good Guys and the New York Yankees. The Good Guys had used their awesome power and stifling pitching to take a 5-2 lead into the 9th inning of the 7th game. With 50,000 fans engaging in deafening screams around her, Good Guys ace reliever Mandy Moore, an actress and singer by trade, but also the bullpen closer of this wonderful team, struck out the last powerful Yankee hitter to cap the Paradise Islanders incredible World Series triumph over the mighty Yankees. The fans in the stands were delirious with joy, the players on the field falling all over each other with tears, laughter, and displays of warm emotion. This baseball team was different than so many others, they were the only major league franchise to have women as players on the team. The Good Guys had several prominent female singers and actresses on their roster. Anyhow, after the celebration on the field, and the usual postgame trophy presentations and interviews, the World champions hit the clubs of Paradise Island to celebrate their victory and partied til virtually sunrise, moving from place to place, and club to club,soaking up every last drop of fan worship. After the party hopping was over, around 4 in the morning, the youngest member of the team was so tired, that she had to be carried into her apartment by her teammates. As it turned out, the Good Guys really should have won the series the night before, but a poor outing by Moore brought the series to a heart stopping game 7. Mandy was actually part way assleep as she was helped into bed. She didnt realize that she had been partly undressed by the teammates that had helped her into her bedroom. As they laid Mandy into bed, one of the teammates had a fiendish idea. He secured rope from his car, and tied Moore hands and feet to the bed. This player, the Right Fielder, had a tickle fetish, and as thrilled as he was for being a World Champion, he intended to teach Moore a lesson for bringing the team to a heart stopping game 7 that no one ever felt should have occured. Moore had experienced her poor moments in the series, and now the ticklish pitcher would pay dearly. All of the team knew how ticklish Mandy was, as during clubhouse horsing around she was always the target of the tickle attack, openly admitting she was "way ticklish" all over. Mandy was almost in dreamland when she suddenly felt a strange tickling sensation on her neck and she began to giggle lightly in her sleep and try to swat at it to go away: hehehehe! Tickles! dont do that! hehehehe! The tickling continued on her neck, as Mandy writhed around in her slumber, and then woke up: "What the hell are you guys doing?!" she demanded. "Mandy, we would have won this series in 4 or 5 games if you didnt mess up all those games, and now you, young lady, are going to pay for bringing this team to the 7th game that never should have been needed" With that, the right fielder tickled the adorable brunette pitcher on her neck as she was now wide awake and felt the full impact: Hehehehehe! No! No! Quickly out of breath, Moore begged for mercy: "Please, please dont tickle me, What is it you want? I'll do anything please" The only answer was that her two teammates continued the tickle on the young pitcher by tickling her under each arm, and goosing all the way down her sides as she wildly bucked at her restraints and filled the room with squeals: Hehehehehe! NO! Anything! NO! NO! Continuing down, Mandy's two teammates continued the tickle, going into her inner thighs as her legs bucked: Hehehehehehehe! no! NO! The worst was yet to come, of all her spots, Mandy, the mega star and ace pitcher, was most ticklish on the soles of her pretty bare feet. Each of her two teammates took a foot, and began to run his fingers over Moore's soft hypersensitive toes and soles as she filled the room with squealing girlish giggles and begged them to stop, tears filling her eyes: Hehehehehehe! NO! NO! I Give up! Anything! Please stop tickling me! No! No! No! Hehehehehehehe! Mandy's toes and feet were moving every which way, she couldnt believe what was happening to her and how unmercifully she was being tickled. Finally, after several minutes, the two male players finally stopped their tickling of the extremely ticklish pitcher. "Okay, we are going to let you up and continue our happy night, but we had to "fine" you in some way in our kangaroo court for nearly screwing up the series for us. We all love you, and we look forward to another championship next year. Oh and by the way, if we get to the series next year, we plan to do the same thing to you again if you screw up any games in that series. Come to think of it, we'll do this to you starting early next season any time we lose a game due to your poor pitching, it will be your punishment. My suggestion is that you dont screw up any games next year or else you get this" Mandy looked up at him with an almost devilish look: "Oh yah, tough guy, maybe I'll intentionally screw up a few meaningless games and dare you to tickle me!" she said indignantly, sticking her tongue out at him. "Fine, have it your way. Just remember, we all have long term contracts with this team, so any screw ups, and it's this always" "We'll wait til next year and see, and that was a rotten thing to do to me, after all, my pitching tonight won us this series and I get punished, and you know how ticklish Iam" "As I said, we would have won it in 4 or 5 games if you didnt screw those other games up. Just wait til next year and see what happens when you mess up games next year, Mandy, just wait and see" The outfielders said with devilish grins on their faces.

The End

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back