• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Date

tickler29

TMF Expert
The other night, I went out to dinner with my girlfriend Missy. She's a very pretty girl. She has dirty blonde hair, brown eyes, and a thin body. After dinner, we went back to my place. We shared a bottle of wine as we relax on the couch. Befor too long, we start getting a little silly. At one point, I slip my hand up under her blouse and start teasing her belly button. Incredibly ticklish, Missy arches her back and lets out a giggly squeal. I pause for a moment. "Don't stop, I like it" Missy says with a smile. So I unbutton the first few buttons on the bottom of her blouse and open it up. I then wrap my fingers around Missy's waist and start tickling her sides. She explodes into laughter, bucking and squirmming as the ticklish sensations surge through her belly. I let my fingers dance accross her belly, sides and ribs. Missy continues to laugh and squirm, ocassionaly letting out a shriek as I hit some of her more ticklish spots. I stop tickling long enough to take Missy's blouse completely off. Anticipating my next move, she stretches her arms out over her head. I reach my hands into the hollows of her underarms and start tickling them. Missy again starts laughing and squirmming excitedly. "Oh God, I'm so ticklish!" she squeals between her fits of laughter. After a few minutes of this, I stop to let Missy catch her breath. We then polish off what's left of the wine and head to bed. ;)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back