• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is She Ticklish?

lnookiel

I would just like to know if anyone knows if actress "Bridget Fonda" is ticklish. I have seen her in a few movies and she likes to show off her feet to the camera, I would like to know if her feet are ticklish! Thanks.

I think I read something some where it said that she was ticklish. Or I could be mistaken!

Some Info

I usually don't answer these, other than to direct ppl to the lists we already have. But I don't think our lists cover Bridget! :)

Nothing conclusive that I know of, but her feet have been tickled in two movies that I'm aware of: La Femme Nikita and A Very Simple Plan. So I am guessing it's not a cooincidence.

I wish Quinten Tarintino (sp) would out himself on this board so he could tell us. With the loving care he gave her feet in Jackie Brown, I have little doubt that he would know the answer to this! :)

Bandit

Bandit and Inookiel

Hey Bandit,

Couple quick things...

I'm not sure the La Femme scene qualifies. More a foot rubbing thing, no?

Can you tell us more about the "A Very Simple Plan" scene, please?

Bridget is one of my favorites, so any other mainstream sightings of her would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks to Inookiel for bringing her up (I assume you've already voted for her in the Bracket C Tournament)!

ddd

The La Femme scene definitley qualifies-he bites her foot and she squeals, giggles and pulls away! I love that scene!

But what is this I hear about her getting tickled in A Simple Plan? Please tell me more!!!!!

A Very Simple Plan

Hi Guys!

I actually posted about this a few months ago, after I'd seen the flick and it was more fresh in my mind... sorry if the details are fuzzy. :)

What I remember is that it takes place in the beginning of the film. I think she's in bed, teasing her husband about something. He reaches for her foot, and the camera pans away into the other room. Then you hear Bridget laughing for 2-3 seconds, and sounding very ticklish...

As with most mainstream, it could have been much better. But I am loving the theme...wish she'd have this in ALL her movies!

Bandit

Making Sure

PS: I'm in total agreement with Nontkl about La Femme Nikita being a tickling scene. But out of respect to my friend Dig Dug Dog, I make the following offer:

If you will bring Bridget to me, I will painstakingly verify
whether nibbling on the bottom of her foot tickles her or not.
In the meantime, I think I'll practice on my girlfriend... ;)

Always sacrificing to make your TMF experience better,

Bandit

Dear Bandit,

**Drying the corners of my eyes** The dedication...the utter self-sacrificial spirit! GOT to PULL myself together now.... :)

OK--from what I understand, one does not actually get to see B.F. tickled in A Very Simple Plan. In fact, she's probably just "acting" her laughter and not getting tickled. Am I corrrect? Why, oh why, do they have to cut away?!?!

Absolutely NO criticism intended Bandit. I just want to get the facts straight. Thanks for the scoop!!

Your bud,
ddd

It's true... you don't actually SEE it. But if you watch the scene I think you'll agree that it seems unscripted. After all, if they were expecting it they probably would have given it at least the standard split-second of film time, just like all the other TK scenes that got cut too short. ;) It's anyone's guess.

Bandit

The Real Scoop

First of all, thanks to all of you who responded to my thread. Second, I agree with the fact that there has been tickle scenes involving Bridget Fonda. However, no one knows wether or not this is unscripted or scripted. By what we see in these films there is no real way to know if it is real or fake. I only wish there was an interview or a picture of her at her house being tickled or something. But that will never happen. I can only hope that the next movie she is bare foot in it will show a full scene of her beautiful soles being tickled. Thanks again.

For the record...

The "La Femme Nikita" scene was actually in a movie entitled "Point Of No Return," which was a re-make of "La Femme Nikita" (begging the question of why a film like that needed to be re-made in the first place). :cool:

A couple notes on Bridget...

SuperTickler actually cleared up the big one - which is "La Femme Nikita" is actually a very kickass French action thriller, while the American version (with Bridget Fonda and the brief foot-nibble scene) is entitled "Point of No Return."

For more Fonda foot fun, check out "Jackie Brown", which is a fun homage to the old-school crime movies of the 70s. If there was any doubt Quentin Tarantino was a foot fetishist before (read Uma's feet in "Pulp Fiction", Salma Hayek's feet in "From Dusk Till Dawn", not to mention the famous "foot massage" speech in "Pulp"), it is put to rest here. Gratuitous shots (and I mean close-ups) of Bridget's bare feet and soles throughout the opening half-hour of this movie. Very sexy!

Speaking of sexy, as anyone has seen Bridget in interviews can attest to, she has a very deep, throaty, uninhibited laugh. Bridget Fonda as the ultimate celebrity female ticklee? She probably has my vote...I had forgotten about her!

Thanks, bro

FeatherdF,

Very well said, bro! I need you to help me hit the campaign trail for Bridget in the Celeb Tourney.

Bridget is definitely an underestimated babe. There's just something about her face and smile--and beautiful feet to match...

I think I have to go rent "Jackie Brown" now...

YOUTUBE

The clip from A SIMPLE PLAN from youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=V_jAz5LvkPE&feature=related

Remove the obvious gap.

As for POINT OF NO RETURN, there used to be a clip of this scene on youtube but it has since been removed.

Anyone care to repost?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back