• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Glamour Girls (Women of Wrestling) F/F part 3

primetime

Verified
okay fans, here is the next episode of WOW. to those who are reading this series, i hope you enjoy this next chapter. remember, you can read all of the WOW series in my archive!! this particluar episode is special to me. i just discovered that it is the 100th story i have written on this forum. 100??!!! gee, i guess i like writing, and will continue to do so, as long as people enjoy my stories. damn, 100 stories??? most of them involve this WOW wrestling series. i still cant believe it. anyway, let me get to the episode. characters can be found at www.wowe.com Hollywood at www.webkitten.com and Lana Star at www.absolutelana.com

Sable made her way back to the dressing room, where she saw Lana and Patti waiting. Sable had just finished beating and humiliating an old nemesis of Lana Star, Ice Cold.

"Sable, that was like, sooooooo totally awesome!!! You humiliated that cold bitch Ice Cold!! when you stripped her and tickled that horrific body of hers, it made me....well...i had to shed a tear..." Lana said while mockingly wiping a tear away from her eye.

"Lana, it was soooo much fun doing that do her. you're right, she is easy to beat. i hope i also sent a message to all of those other women that WE are the dominant force in WOW." Sable said with a grin.

"Sable?" Patti asked.

"Yes Patti?" Sable responded.

"Who is your new assistant? i thought i was your assistant too." Patti told her.

"Patti my dear, you would make an awesome assistant, but you ARE the personal assistant for the WOW champion. i will need my own. dont you worry your pretty little head off. after tonight, everyone will see who she is. now, i have to make some arrangements. be right back..." Sable told Lana and Patti.

"Did you hear that Lana? she called me pretty!!" Patti said with a huge smile.

"She obviously meant me you dork. now keep shining up my belt. i have to get ready for Jungle Grrl." Lana said rolling her eyes.

Patti started to shine Lana's belt. "she called me pretty!!" she said, smiling to herself.

GORGEOUS GEORGE vs FARAH, the Persian Princess

the sounds of belly dancing music blared and Farah, the Persian Princess made her way down the aisle to a good ovation. dressed in a gold belly dancing outfit, which showed off her firm belly, and gold boots, Farah smiled to the crowd as she made her way into the ring. Farah knew she had to win this match. she had been a recipient of the tWo tickle torture many times and didnt want it to happen to her again. this time, she wanted to make a stand. what better way to make that stand than to defeat Gorgeous George.

the music of the NWO blared across the PA system and Gorgeous George made her appearance at the top of the ramp. the beautiful blond woman started walking down the ramp, wearing black sunglasses, a white tWo one piece bathing suit type outfit, along with white boots. she also had a feather boa around her neck and she walked cockily towards the ring. she eyed her opponent in the ring, and George smiled. she really wanted to have fun with this victim. she stepped into the ring and the boos rained down on her. she removed the boa and her sunglasses, took one look at Farah and laughed.

the bell rang, and Farah took exception to George laughing at her. she charged towards George and George simply kicked her in the midsection and nailed Farah in the back of the neck with an elbow. Farah hit the canvas and was already in pain. George laughed, grabbed Farah's ankle and dragged her into the middle of the ring. she then dropped a knee into Farah's back and Farah yelped. George then pulled Farah up by her hair and did a snapmare on her, still holding the long black hair. Farah was snapmared several times, until finally George threw her across the ring by her hair. Farah writhed on the mat in pain. George once again picked up the young woman and held her into the corner. George then did a few chops across Farah's chest, and the crowd chanted, "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!" she did this several times and Farah's chest was stinging red. George then did a few punches in the exposed belly and Farah was out of breath. George looked at a hurting Farah and shook her head. as Farah tried to regain her composure, George stared at the belly of Farah. she then took her index finger and drew a lazy circle on her belly.

"EEP!!!" Farah let out a startled giggle.

George had a wicked grin and knew this woman was insanely ticklish. she just had to play with her now. she then grabbed Farah by the hair and pulled her to the middle of the ring. she then put Farah into an abdominal stretch, which not only hurt Farah, but also put her ribs and belly into a vulnerable position. the referee asked Farah if she wanted to quit and Farah refused. she wanted to win this match, and she couldnt give up. then George lightly dragged her finger along Farah's ribs and the reaction was immediate. Farah bursted into laughter and George continued the finger tickling tease. her fingers squeezed the ribs, then sank into Farah's belly. George felt Farah's legs starting to go limp and knew it was only a matter of time. she loved hearing Farah's sweet laughter. she then began to tickle the belly hard and Farah's eyes bugged out.

" NOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTOOOOOOOPPPP
PPPPPPPPP!!! STOOOOOPPPPPP!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THAT TICKLES!!!!" she screamed.

George continued the belly torture and felt Farah's body go limp. she then released the hold and Farah's body crumbled to the mat. as Farah laid on the mat, trying to catch her breath, George walked around her like a vulture circling its prey. she knelt down by Farah's upperbody and reached down and clamp on the "Claw" onto Farah's sides. Farah's body jerked like a bolt of electricity shot through her body. she writhed like a wild animal and laughter came screaming out. George had a tough time holding onto the claw as Farah's body looked like it was going through seizures. Farah managed to roll over onto her stomach and George then straddled her back, and using both hands, "clawed" both of Farah's sides. Farah screamed as she felt George's fingers dig deep into her sides. her eyes bugged out, her mouth was agape with laughter pouring out like a steady stream of water. Farah's mind was wracked with agony. her mind wanted to fight on, but her body wanted to quit and submit. she closed her eyes, trying to concentrate on breaking free. but all of that disappeared when she heard George's voice in her ear.

"are you feet ticklish?....."

Farah began to whimper. she felt George's "claws" stop their torment, but knew where they were headed next. "....please dont tickle my feet." Farah pleaded.

George, still straddling Farah's back and facing her head, reached back and grabbed Farah's right ankle. she bent the leg towards her and clutched the ankle in a headlock. she bent the leg a little further which actually caused great pain to Farah, and began to unlace the golden boot. soon the strings were plucked loose and George pulled the boot off, revealing Farah's white sweatsock. George tossed the boot, and began to peel off Farah's sock. she felt Farah's foot wiggling and managed to peel off the sock and tossed it over he shoulder. she then "headlocked" the ankle and stared at the top of Farah's barefoot. she liked how the long slender toes look with their gold polish. she then ran her fingers up the soft, tender sole and Farah roared in laughter. George's fingers zigzagged all over the foot in random patterns, driving Farah insane.

"tickle tickle Farah!! laugh for me little girl, laugh for me..." George taunted as she continued to stroke the bottom of Farah's foot. Farah was in agony. she felt George's fingers scurry on the ball of her foot, then her arch. then she felt the fingers invade her sensitive toes and she lost it. she couldnt take it anymore and she began to tap out. the bell rang, but George didnt let go. she wanted to tickle this foot a little bit longer. Farah continued to tap the mat as the referee told George to break the hold. George finally stopped and got up off of Farah. the referee raised her hand and she walked over to an exhausted Farah. she laughed and gave a swift kick to Farah's ribs. she then grabbed the empty boot of Farah as a trophy and walked out of the ring. Farah remained on the mat and banged her fist into the mat. she was humiliated again.

Hollywood was laughing at the tv monitor along with the rest of the tWo. they had just watched their teammate, George, humiliate Farah. all of the women exchanged hi fives and jokes about Farah.

"Now that was entertainment!!" Hollywood exclaimed.

George then walked into the room and was hugged and hi-fived for her big victory.

"Hey George, great job!!!" Chyna yelled as she high fived George.

George held up Farah's gold boot. "time to add another one to my collection. that worthless bitch was way to easy. i didnt even break a sweat!!"

"Now it is time for the REAL entertainment. time to watch Lana Slut defend her title against Jungle Whore!!" Daffney screamed out.

"Hey Hollywood, who do you want to win?" the Disciplinarian asked.

"well, i want Lana to win. and tonight, she WILL WIN. i want my hands on that sleezy bitch." Hollywood told the group. then she stood up and placed her hands over her heart. "I truly believe, deep into my heart, that Lana will defeat Jungle Grrl to remain Champion. do you believe girls?" Hollywood asked.

the others responded. "YES, WE BELIEVE!!!" they said in unison.

"I believe as well. Jungle Grrl will go down, aint that right George?" Hollywood winked at George.

"Yeah, she sure will......." George responded with a wink of her own.

*COMMERCIAL*

Julie Day was standing by, ready for her interview. with her, stood the challenger for the WOW title, Jungle Grrl. "Jungle Grrl, tonight you have ahuge opportunity to win the title and become the WOW champion. your thoughts on your big match with Lana Star."

"You know Julie, it has been LONG LONG time that i had a title shot. the last time i had a shot was when Terri Gold had the title. tonight, i will make the most of my opporunity. during my absence from WOW, the likes of Hollywood had the title, now Lana Star. let me tell you, i HATE PINK. and after tonight, i will destroy pink and i will be the NEW Women of Wrestling champion. i am the hunter and i will hunt my prey. tonight, that prey is Lana Star. Lana, prepare to be devoured!!!!" Jungle Grrl hissed at the camera, then walked off.

LANA STAR (W.O.W. champion) vs JUNGLE GRRL

The sounds of jungle, tribal music blared and the #1 contender for the WOW title made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in a leopard print wrestling dress, with black shorts underneath and barefoot, Jungle Grrl made her way down the aisle to a standing ovation. she has been long considered one of the best wrestlers in WOW and the fans knew that tonight they were going to see a new champion. she made it to the ring and like a caged animal, paced around the ring, awaiting her prey.

the music of the champion blared over the PA system and the WOW champion made her appearance at the top of the stage. accompanied by her "personal assistant" Patti Pizzazz, Lana Star made her way down the aisle. with a pink jewel-studded cowgirl hat on her head, a pink leather wrestling top, along with pink leather shorts and of course pink boots, the champion smiled and waved at the booing crowd. the WOW title belt fit snugly around her sleek waist and of course the straps were pink, but the face plate of the belt a shiny silver. Patti held a "makeup" bag and was grinning from ear to ear. Lana made it to the ring and stepped inside. she stuck her tongue out at Jungle Grrl and Jungle Grrl could only smile. despite her bubbly looks, Lana was an accomplished wrestler and in fact it was her who started the tickling submission in WOW. she took off her belt and the referee held it high into the air. Patti went to the outside of the ring and cheered for Lana. Lana and Jungle Grrl eyed each other, then the bell rang.

Jungle Grrl walked up to Lana and soon the grapplers were in each others face, talking trash. Lana then slapped Jungle Grrl and Jungle Grrl reeled. full of rage, Jungle Grrl charged Lana who then did a drop toe hold and Jungle Grrl hit the canvas banging her face into the mat. Lana stood up and laughed at Jungle Grrl.

"YOU'RE TOO SLOW BITCH!!!" Lana screamed.

Jungle Grrl stood up again and shook her head. now she was getting pissed. she wanted to rip Lana apart. the two got into each other's face again, and Lana tried to slap her again, but this time Jungle Grrl blocked the slap and responded with a slap of her own. the slap was heard throughout the arena and Lana screamed in pain. as she held her cheek, Jungle Grrl then began to chop at Lana's chest and the crowd chanted "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!" Jungle Grrl chopped Lana 5 times, and as Lana reeled, Jungle Grrl scooped her up and slammed her to the canvas. Jungle Grrl quickly pounced on Lana and began slapping Lana across the face. she then quickly rolled Lana over onto her stomach and grabbed the back of her head. she then rubbed Lana's face into the mat, like one would scold a puppy. Jungle Grrl got up and Lana quickly rolled out of the ring. clutching her face, Lana screamed. Patti held out a mirror and Lana examined her face. Jungle Grrl remained in the ring and laughed at Lana. Lana made sure her features were still perfect and got back into the ring. she charged Jungle Grrl and Jungle Grrl planted her barefoot into Lana's midsection and Lana hunched over. Jungle Grrl then delivered a DDT. she rolled Lana over and went for the cover. 1......2......KICKOUT. Lana kicked out and Jungle Grrl continued her assualt. she suplexed Lana. she slammed Lana. she dropped elbows on Lana. she suplexed her again. and time and time again, Lana kicked out.

Jungle Grrl began to grow frustrated. she slung Lana against the ropes and nailed her with a clothesline, that almost took Lana out of her boots. Jungle Grrl then bounced off the ropes, ready to deliver a splash. but as she hit the ropes, Patti grabbed her ankle and tripped her. Patti clapped at what she did and Jungle Grrl got out of the ring and chased Patti around. Patti ran for her life, but Jungle Grrl managed to catch her, slap her the scoop her up and powerslammed her to the arena floor. Patti was out. she was laid out on the arena floor and Jungle Grrl hissed at her. she then got back into the ring and was nailed by a Lana Star clothesline. Jungle Grrl writhed in pain and Lana then went onto the offensive. she dropped an elbow into Jungle Grrl's midsection. Lana went for the cover. 1.......2..... KICKOUT. Lana then grabbed Jungle Grrl by the hair and scooped her up and slammed her. Lana then bounced off the ropes and dropped a leg across Jungle Grrl's throat. she went for the cover again. 1......2.....KICKOUT. Lana then grew impatient. she pulled Jungle Grrl up again and this time stomped her boot across Jungle Grrl's bare toes. Jungle Grrl held her foot in pain and Lana went behind her. Lana then managed to German Suplex Jungle Grrl. Jungle Grrl was hurting. Lana made the cover again. Jungle Grrl kicked out again. Lana slapped the mat in frustration.

Lana then picked up Jungle Grrl again and this time delivered a pile driver. she went for the cover again. 1.......2.....KICKOUT. Lana threw a tantrum. she couldnt believe Jungle Grrl kept kicking out of her power moves. then a wicked smile formed on her face. it was time to try a different approach. an approach that she mastered. she then grabbed Jungle Grrl's ankle and did a step over toe hold, then she kneeled down. Jungle Grrl yelped in pain and Lana held onto Jungle Grrl's barefoot.

"I wonder if someone's ticklish....." Lana sang. she then began to slowly drag her finger down the length of Jungle Grrl's bare sole. no reaction. Lana's eyebrow raised and did it again. her fingers then scrabbled all along the sole and still no ticklish reaction. Lana then went after the toes. despite the fact that Jungle Grrl walked around barefoot, her foot was still tender, especially the toes. Lana plunged her fingers into the crevices of the toes and still no reaction. Lana couldnt believe it. she then looked into Jungle Grrl's eyes.

"i'm not ticklish bitch!!!" Jungle Grrl yelled. Lana's eyes grew big and Jungle Grrl then reached up and managed to roll Lana into a small package pinning manuever. 1......2.....KICKOUT. Jungle Grrl almost got the 3 count. Lana got up and still couldnt believe it. she saw others try to tickle Jungle Grrl's feet and failed. but she was Lana Star. WOW champion. inventor of the tickling submission and the best damn foot tickler there is. Jungle Grrl charged her and Lana planted her foot into Jungle Grrl's midsection. as Jungel Grrl hunched over, Lana then pedigree her. Lana went for the cover. 1.......2.....KICKOUT. Jungle Grrl still kicked out. Lana then wanted to go back to tickling. Jungle Grrl had to be ticklish somewhere. she then straddled Jungle Grrl's back and plunged her hands into Jungle Grrl's armpits. still no reaction. she flipped Jungle Grrl over onto her back. she raised up Jungle Grrl's dress, exposing her shorts and barebelly. she then stroked the bare belly, and still no reaction. this was impossible!! Lana kept trying to tickle Jungle Grrl's ribs and Jungle Grrl simply smiled. she then smacked Lana across the head and Lana reeled. she then stood up, grabbed Lana, scooped her up, then powerslammed her to the canvas. she went for the cover. 1......2....KICKOUT. Jungle Grrl only smiled. she told Lana she wasnt ticklish, but she knew Lana was.

"i'm not ticklish, but i know you are bitch. and i know where you are MOST ticklish. time to submit bitch!!" Jungle Grrl told Lana. she flipped Lana over onto her stomach and intertwined her legs with Lana, placing her in a leglock, but had complete access to Lana's feet. Lana tried to wiggle free when she felt Jungle Grrl unlacing her boots.

"DONT YOU DARE!!!!! LEAVE MY BOOTS ALONE!!!!" Lana screamed.

Jungle Grrl managed to get the bootlaces undone, then slipped off one boot at a time. tossing each boot out of the ring, she then slipped off Lana's white socks, revealing the champion's bare feet. Lana was really panicking now. she yelled, cussed, and threatend Jungle Grrl. Jungle Grrl simply laughed. she had Lana right where she wanted. she stared at Lana's bare sole and loved it. so pink, so soft looking, so ticklish. she loved the short toes and was truly going to enjoy hearing Lana scream. she traced her finger down the length of Lana's soles and Lana screamed.

" NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP STOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DONT TOUCH HAHAHAHAHAHA MY FEEEEEEEEET HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
!!"

Jungle Grrl enjoyed hearing the screams. she didnt think there was anyone more ticklish in WOW than Lana Star. her fingers grazed over the tender feet and Lana was hysterical. Lana tried reaching for the ropes, but Jungle Grrl's fingers grazed her soles wildly and she couldnt help but laugh. Lana knew she was in trouble. her feet were insanely ticklish and she hated it. she wanted to fight on, she loved being champion. she was in ticklish agony as Jungle Grrl then went for the toes. Lana's head laid on the mat and she laughed her head off. the referee asked her if she wanted to quit. she refused, but this tickling was driving her mad. Lana even screamed when Jungle Grrl would tickle her heels. she couldnt stand having her feet touched, let alone tickled. Jungle Grrl continued her assualt. she thought this would be a great way to win the title. having Lana Star submit to foot tickling. it was only a matter of time.

Patti Pizzazz then entered into the ring and shoved Jungle Grrl. the referee then admonished Patti and was ordering her out of the ring. Jungle Grrl broke her hold and went over to Patti. she started yelling at Patti, then she turned her attention back over to Lana. Lana was laid out in the middle of the ring, nearly passed out. she saw Lana's toes twitching. Jungle Grrl then rolled Lana over onto her back and positioned her just right. she then went to the top rope and raised her hands high into the air. she knew that when she hits this splash, she will become WOW champion. the crowd rose to its feet in anticipation. then they saw a figure running down the ramp. it was Gorgeous George. as the referee continued to admonished Patti, he didnt see George push Jungle Grrl off the top rope. George then got into the ring, holding one of Lana's boots. Jungle Grrl staggered to her feet and when she turned around, was nailed between the eyes with Lana's boot. Jungle Grrl hit the canvas and was knocked out. Patti saw the whole thing and was in shock. the referee saw her look, then turned around. George got out of the ring and hid, out of sight from the referee. the referee saw Lana drag herself over to a knocked out Jungle Grrl and made the cover. 1......2.......3!!!!!!

the bell rang and Lana was pronounced the winner and still champion. Patti got into the ring and went for Lana to comfort her. George on the meanwhile walked back up the ramp, laughing at what she accomplished. Jungle Grrl began to stir and was helped out of the ring by the referee. she looked up in her dazed eyes and saw a grinning George. her eyes then burned with hatred. George was going to pay dearly. Lana recovered and held up her belt. she was till champion. with a huge smile she hugged Patti and again held up her belt high into the air. then Sable's music hit.

Sable made her way into the ring and hugged Lana, then Patti. the "Glamour Girls" celebrated, then Sable grabbed a microphone. she was ready to speak to the masses.

"Lana, you are such a great champion!!! i am so proud of you. that goes to show you that the Glamour Girls are here to stay!!! now, i told everyone that i had a new personal assistant. now it is time for everyone to meet my assistant." Sable announced.

the crowd looked towards the top of the ramp, awaiting someone to come out. Lana and Patti were also awaiting just who this person was going to be.

"...introducing.......Stacy "the Kat" Carter!!!!!!!" Sable announced.

the crowd turned it's attention and the former WWE Diva, former girlfriend of Jerry "the King" Lawler, made her appearance at the top fo the ramp. dressed in a skirt and heels she made her way down the ramp and into the ring, where she hugged Sable, then hugged Lana and Patti. Sable grabbed the microphone again.

"ladies and Gentlemen, we ARE the Glamour Girls!!!" Sable yelled. the Glamour Girls, Lana, Patti, Sable and Stacy all held hands and raised them into the air, victoriously.

okay fans, who was this one. things are starting to pick up. i still cant believe this is my 100th story. i have come a long way. remember, you can check out all 100 stories in my archive. feedback is always welcomed.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back