• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TRUE Babysitting Episode--

Great Story

Great story - thanks! Good detail. I love the babysitter stories.

great story

You did a great job. Very good story.

By the way, your compliment about my story made my day. Thanks so much.

Excellent, Grayguy! A terrific story and very well-written too!
Can't wait for you to post again.

Brilliant! Excellent vocab. Thanks for sharing your ever so fond memory.:D

...this is probably why nineteen year olds don't get baby sitters.:( :p

Brilliant

Why have you been lurking all this time!?!? That story was superb!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Oh grayguy you little belter! That was an absolutely superb story told with real fondness. Without rambling on any further and simply echoing what has already been said I'd just like to thank you for your excellent contribution.

Arkham:D

A 'little belter' is indeed a good thing to be. It really is a rush to realise that you are not on your own in a world populated by 'picture straighteners' is it not?

Arkham :D

Grayguy,

Thanks for sharing this story. The way you wrote it.. I felt like I was there with you. Reminding me of how I viewed the older babysitter when I was that age.

Awesome story to re-tell! I loved it. :)

DK

Excelent story Gray. She sounded like she was beautiful and very ticklish. I actually didnt get into tickling until I was older than that, so I never really tickled any of my babysitters. I have been into feet, and so my big thing growing up to do to babysitters, (as gross as this sounds) was to smell their feet. I did this to many sitters. I had various experiences. Some would just let me do it out of curiousity as a silly kid. Others I used to ask to see their feet and then do it, while still others I would have to cajole and beg until they gave in. I had a foot fetish long before tickling, and my foot fetish started in early childhood with these baby sitter experiences I guess. I really didnt start to tickle feet until I was in my pre teens, and at that point got a couple of girls in camp, a couple of female cousins, and my aunts once or twice. It's too bad I didnt find tickling earlier than I did, because perhaps then I would have had sitter experiences like the one you had with Gail. I really have no idea how ticklish any of my sitters were, and that is sad, because as I said I wasnt into tickling at that time, only feet.

Mitch

Youth Tickles

My aunt was my first outlet for foot tickling at age 11, even though I'd known of my foot fetish since about four or five. Even then, tickling my aunt's feet was done in a relaxing, stroking way, as back then, I didn't appreciate the, I guess, powerful effect, that tickling could have on another.

While I have many happy memories of playing with my aunt's feet, it's always good to enjoy someone else's tales, as you can picture yourself doing it. I personally didn't touch any of my babysitters, for fear of reprisal from my parents. However, stories and experiences like this allow me to imagine what it was like. To be a child again....

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Re: Phenomenon of Total Recall--

grayguy said:
To Darkknight, Arkham, Mantis, Sole Seeker, Smashie, et al -- I'm so glad you can all relate. The psyche is especially impressionable when you're a kid -- significant events in your life at that age stay with you with amazing clarity. Plus, after the fact, you go over all the details in your mind so many times it almost seems surreal. And now, to put it in words for others to read, well, it's strangely cathartic.

I agree completely, GG. It is odd, about the catharsis, but I feel the same way.

I would like to read about all your real experiences. You might also try writing fiction, or expressing your fantasies. I have found both of those to be cathartic as well. I look forward to your posts.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back