• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Wife Tales ( M/F Feet, Nylons)

dahoochman

TMF Expert
This is the first in a series of stories I will be posting, enjoy!!

Ticklish Wife Tales - Tale 1, Part 1 - Men in uniform

Friday afternoon came, the end to a very long and frustrating week in my office, and I really needed to get out. I called my wife at her office that afternoon, and told her to see if her mother could watch the baby that night so that we could maybe catch a movie and get dinner and maybe a few drinks. Ok, more than a few drinks.

Linda answered the phone on the 1st ring, and by the tone of her voice I could tell that she was having a rough day too. She is an Executive Secretary to a very demanding Officer for a Fortune 500 company, a position that required her to dress very well each and every day, and this day was no different - The typical skirt suit, nylons, and what I often referred to as "Fuck me" shoes. I loved watching her get dressed in the morning, as she would sit on the bed and slide the nylons up each leg, and then slip those sexy heels on. I especially loved the heels with open toes, and sexy ankle straps. No Friday dress down day for her.

Linda called me back to tell me that her mom would watch the baby, so we were all set. We agreed to meet at a local tavern, and then hit a movie. She hinted that she wanted to stop home and change, but since we rarely got out I asked her to keep her work clothes on, as she knew how much I loved seeing her in her skirt and nylons. This day’s outfit consisted of a short black skirt and sheer black nylons, with a very sheer black blouse over what I would describe as a solid black sports bra type thing. The blouse almost looked like a stocking, it was very sexy. But the best part of the outfit was the shoes - today she had wore a pair of open toe black strappy slides. These shoes left very little to the imagination, you could see almost her entire foot.

I guess before I go further I should describe her. She stands 5'4 inches tall in her stockinged feet, weighing 134 pounds, I believe at the time she was a size 8, shoe size 7. While not your typical model figure, she did turn heads. Her hair was a little longer than shoulder length, and was brown with blonde highlights. Her eyes are blue.

As we sat at the bar facing each other, Linda crossed her legs - right over left, and her right foot sat just to the left of my left knee, with her slide dangling from her toes as she gently shook her leg. This drew the attention of 2 men sitting at a booth just to our left. The men, both dressed in military uniforms, sat staring at my wife’s lovely legs. I could see one of the men lean over and nudge the other man and motion with his head in our direction. I loved it when other guys looked at my wife.

As we sat there talking, I instinctively reached down and started to rub my wife’s stockinged leg with my left hand, not really thinking about what I was doing. I slowly rubbed her lower leg, starting at her knee and going down to her calf, and then back up again, and the down again, each time inching closer to her foot. When I finally reached her foot, I ran a finger along the exposed side of her foot, and then her instep, and she jumped slightly and squealed, and as she did this her heel fell off and dropped to the floor with a thud. This got the attention of the men sitting at the booth, as they both turned and looked at the same time. I could see one of the guys lean over and whisper something to the other guy, and they both laughed. As this was going on, I went to get up to retrieve my wife’s shoe, but she stopped me, and with an evil smile said "leave it there". I looked over at the guys sitting at the booth and said to her "but I think people are watching" to which she replied "so let them". She must have known they were watching.

As we sat there, Linda had several glasses of wine and was getting giggly. She has the cutest giggle, almost infectious in that when she starts giggling you want to hear more. Anyway, we were having a lot of fun, as we rarely got to go out, and the wine was taking its toll on Linda, as she wasn't much of a drinker. At one point, she recrossed her legs and let her other heel slip off. At this point she was feeling playful, and started rubbing my leg with her stockinged foot, which always gets me going. Out of the corner of my eye I could see our friends watching intently. I reached down and took her ankle in my hand, and as I looked at her said "God you are still sexy, especially these legs". I then ran a finger slowly across the top of her foot, and then down on to the sole. She squealed again, giggling like a schoolgirl, and reached down to pull my hand away. "You're tickling me"! She said. "You know what that does to me". I indeed did know, I loved tickling her, especially her stockinged feet. I just smiled at her.

As she finished yet another glass of wine, I looked at my watch and realized that we weren't going to make the movie we had intended to see. I stood up for a second to get my cell phone so I could call and see if the movie was playing at a later time, but I had left it in the car hooked up to the charger. I told her I was going to run out to the car and grab it, and she smiled and said "Hurry back, you never know who might kidnap me". As she was saying this, I could see her looking past me at the two guys in the booth. I had always known that she liked men in uniforms, and with the wine she had had there was no telling what she might do. I looked at her and realized who she was looking at and replied, "Behave you, no flirting". She just giggled.

When I got back from the car, one of the guys from the booth was standing next to Linda, holding her shoes. His name was Mark, and as it turns out he and his friend were MP's (Military Police) from the local Naval Base. He looked young, maybe 21 or 22, with a baby face. Physically, however, he was no baby. He had to be at least 6'2 or 6'3 and looked to weigh close to 230 pounds, all of it muscle. This kid was put together. And his friend was not much smaller. I walked over and sat on my stool as Linda introduced me. I shook the kids hand and the first thing I noticed was the grip, he gave a good firm handshake, strong kid. As he stood there, I sensed he was nervous so I offered to buy him a drink, to which he politely declined. Besides, by the glassy look in his eyes he had had enough to drink. He started to nervously ramble about how he was going to the men’s room and noticed my wife’s shoes, and thought he would be a gentleman and pick them up for her, all the while staring at her legs and feet as he spoke. Linda and I looked at each other, and she smiled and said "well it's not often we meet young men with manners around here, right Hun"? I agreed, and we both smiled at Mark.

As Mark stood there, I could se my wife looking him up and down. He was definitely an impressive specimen, with boyish good looks. His friend was a good-looking kid too. I could tell that the thought of these two young handsome guys staring at her was exciting to my wife, so I decided to roll the dice. "Hey guys, why don't you join us, we were just thinking about going to a movie". I couldn't believe I just said that. Mark's eyes lit up, but then he immediately looked back down at the ground. "I'm sorry sir, but we have to get back to the base. We have to be in our room by 10:00 sharp. Besides, we rented a movie." I started to accept his answer when my wife jumped in "Well, what did you rent, maybe we want to see it". With that Mark's eyes lit up, and he started to ramble about how the barracks were only a few minutes away, and how he could get us on the base because the guy working the front gate was his friend, etc I couldn't believe where this was going!

With that, Mark turned around and called his friend over, his name turned out to be John, and when he spoke you couldn't help but notice that he had just a touch of a southern accent. John came over and we shook hands, and Mark told him what we had in mind. Mark handed my wife her slides, and as she crossed her legs to put them on I could see both men staring intently, and I smiled to myself. With that, we took care of our tab, and the four of us headed to the parking lot.

There was no way the four of us were going to fit into our little Honda import 2 door, and besides we probably shouldn't have been driving anyway, so John offered to drive as he was not drinking. We could always call a cab later. John had a really nice SUV, very roomy, a 4 door with leather bucket seats in the front, leather split bench seat in the rear, and a huge console in the middle of the 2 buckets. The truck also had a DVD player and Satellite radio. I wondered how he could afford it on a Military salary. As I climbed in the passengers rear side, John ran around and opened the drivers rear door for my wife, and helped her step up into the SUV. As my wife sat, her skirt rode up a little, and I am sure John was treated to a great glimpse of her stockinged legs.

As I looked around, I noticed the guys had their MP gear in the back of the truck. They had just finished a 12-hour shift at 7:00, and must have gone straight to the bar from there. On the floor lied their helmets with the "MP" label, bullet proof vests, light jackets, clubs, and their belts which contained among other things pepper spray, handcuffs, flashlight, and a holster for their weapons, which I did not see. I nudged my wife and gestured in the direction of the items, and as I did I could see John looking in the rear view mirror at me. He yelled back “That’s our stuff for the bad guys”, and he laughed.

As we sat there for the ride to the base, my wife again slipped her heels off, and crossed her legs. As John concentrated on driving, Mark turned to face us in the back seat. As we chatted, Mark would continually look down at my wife’s legs and feet. At this point, Linda put her feet up on the console in between the two front seats, and crossed her ankles. Mark tried to maintain eye contact with us, but I can tell that he was horribly distracted by my wife’s feet only inches from his arm.

Mark then looked at my wife’s feet and said, “Do those shoes hurt? You always seem to be losing them”, and with that he ran a finger up Linda’s foot. Linda jumped, then giggled, but never moved her feet. “Hey, don’t do that” she spurted out. Mark laughed himself, and I could tell John was having a hard time keeping his eyes on the road. Mark then said “Are you really that ticklish?” and with that started to tickle both of her feet. Linda squealed and this time moved her feet off the console. I had to chime in “Yeah, she is super ticklish”. With that, Linda punched me in the arm, still giggling from the tickling Mark gave her.

As the big SUV rolled up to the gate of the Naval Base, the guard walked over and looked in briefly, seeing John and Mark, and then noticing us in the back seat. Mark started to talk to the guard, and it was obvious they were friends. We proceeded into the base without incident.

We pulled up to the barracks, a large brick building that resembled an old school house, and as John turned the SUV off and jumped out my wife started looking for her shoes. As she crossed her legs to slip them on John opened her door for her, and stood there and watched as she slipped them on. Mark jumped out and went to the back and opened the hatch to grab their gear. John helped Linda step down from the huge vehicle, and we both followed them into their barracks.

Next – Part 2 – Police tactics

dahooch

following your stories for quiye awhile can't wait for the next installment of this series, really great.

[SIZE=+4]EXCELLENT![/SIZE] :couch:

[SIZE=+3]VERY EXCITING![/SIZE]

I can't wait for the next installment. I don't believe I've read any of your other stories, but I'll be checking them out. Please hurry with the next part of this one!

awesome beginning!

This feels like the beginning of a very kinky ride...
I think I know where you are going with this and I like it! Hope to read more soon!

ellie

Re: dahooch

lrtk36 said:
following your stories for [quite] awhile can't wait for the next installment of this series, really great.
Dahooch, I've searched the TMF story forum and can't find any other stories by you. Did you by any chance write and post under another name? Do I need to look on some other site?

Years ago

I am flattered that anyone would remember those stories....

I did, many years ago, before there were forums like this, post a few stories to the newsgroups. You can probably find them if you do a newsgroup search on Google. If anyone would like me to repost those I will, they are all M/F and deal with feet in nylons.

Re: Years ago

dahoochman said:
I am flattered that anyone would remember those stories....

I did, many years ago, before there were forums like this, post a few stories to the newsgroups. You can probably find them if you do a newsgroup search on Google. If anyone would like me to repost those I will, they are all M/F and deal with feet in nylons.

ME! ME! I want you to repost 'em here. I love tickling feet in nylons!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back