• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Machinehead

TMF Master
"And here we are!" Danni Arcadia said as she pulled up to the side of thecurb and shut off the van's engine."Finally," Tammi said, in the passenger seat. "I haveta pee."Beth Cordova, nestled in Tammi's lap with her wrists handcuffed behind herback, didn't have to pee. She had already peed during the hours ofexcruciating tickling the twins had put her through. She looked out thepassenger-side window and saw an anonymous tract house, its tiny frontyard layered in snow. The Christmas lights were still up, and about halfof them were lit.Beth sighed and started to sit back, then shied forward when she feltTammi's full breasts press into her mid-back. Tammi smiled, put her armsaround her midriff, and pulled her into her chest. "Don't by shy, Beth. Ilike snuggling."Tammi had insisted on snuggling for the last hour of the road trip.Tammi's hands had freely roamed Beth's upper body, squeezing and fondlingher breasts and stroking her tummy. There had been a few playful ticklesthat had made Beth squeal, but mostly sensuous caresses that had madeBeth's nipples tingle. Tammi hadn't let her have her underwear back, onlyallowing her to wear her safari shirt and hiking shorts, so any touch onher boobies only had to go through a single soft layer of cotton.As a result, Beth was restless and aroused, and--she admitted *only* toherself--the handcuffs gave the arousal a keen edge that made her clitthrob that much more. Her little love button twitched again when she feltTammi's lips touch the side of her neck and leave a warm, wet kiss.Danni and Tammi Arcadia had picked Beth up as she had hitchhiked her waynorth to Seattle to see her mom. They were identical twin sisters withgreen eyes, wavy red hair, and honest freckled faces. At first they'd beenso nice. Then they had learned Beth was ticklish. What had followed werethe most harrowing several hours of Beth's life--they'd tied herspread-eagled, taken her clothes, and played terrible tickle games. She'dbegged, she'd peed, she'd even passed out once under the ruthlesstickling, but nothing had stopped them.Now, according to Tammi, they were taking her to their cousin's house.Beth could only shiver at the thought of *three* Arcadias, and what theymight do to her.Tammi opened the door for her. "Go on, Beth. I'm anxious for Becky to meetyou!" She put her hands on her hips and gently pushed her out of the van,then hopped down herself."It's cold!" Beth said. The brisk Northern Californian breeze blew inbetween the buttons of her shirt and over her breasts, making her nipplesstand stiff. The sky was clear and ultramarine, a break between the recentheavy storms, but the snow was deep on either side of the brick walkleading up to the house."C'mon, then!" Tammi laid her hands on her ribs and pinched. Beth yelpedand moved up the walk, guided by Tammi's hands on her ticklish sides.Danni followed them up to the porch and rang the bell.Rebecca-Ann Arcadia opened the door in a flurry of strawberry blonde."Danni! Tammi! Oh, guys, you made it!" Her arms wrapped around Dannifirst, then Tammi, and kissed were exchanged on cheeks and lips. "I wasstarting to think you wouldn't make it.""We stopped to pick up a passenger," Danni said. "This is our new friend,Beth. Beth Cordova.""Hello, Beth." Becky-Ann was almost as tall as Danni, but not as muscular.Her hair was long, down to the small of her back, and strawberry blondewith ringlet bangs. Her eyes were big and round, the same clear blue ofthe sky, and with her plumpish cheeks, made her look very young. Thefreckles across her nose--not all over the face like on Danni andTammi--made her look even younger. Her breasts weren't as big as thetwins', but bounced freely without a bra under her button-front blouse.Beth wondered if anyone in this family wore underwear.Becky hugged Beth tightly. "Nice to meet you, Beth."Becky's touch was electric. Maybe it was because she was so aroused, andhad been so for so long, but Beth leaned deep into the hug and welcomedthe girl's embrace. She felt Becky's hand stroke her hair, and received asecond kiss on the cheek. "How are you?"Beth look up at her. Becky's eye were soft and warm, not flashing anddevious like the twins'. "I'm fine," she said.Becky noticed Beth's arms hadn't come out from behind her back. She lookedat Danni, who smiled. Becky gently shook Beth's shoulder and heard thecuffs jingle. "Already got to know the twins, hm?" she asked with afriendly smile.Beth giggled, despite herself. Suddenly she enjoyed the cuffs, as shesecretly had during the cuddling in Tammi's lap. "Yah. I'm--I'm sort oftheir prisoner.""I know the feeling," Becky said with a wink. "She laughed and usheredthem inside. "I wasn't sure when you were gonna get here, so I didn't waiton dinner. I could order a pizza, if you want?""What I want is the bathroom," Tammi said, and disappeared into the backof the house."Pizza's cool," Danni said, and Becky went to the phone.The house was small, but nicely furnished. There was an anteroom with afloor tiled in black slate, a kitchen with ample counter space, and asunken living room with plush carpeting, a big fireplace, and acomfortable-looking sofa. A fire glowed and popped in the fireplace, andeverything was warm.While Becky talked to the local pizza place, Danni steered Beth toward thesofa with a hand on her shoulder. "Nice place," Beth said, plopping downonto the couch. She shifted around, trying to get comfortable with herhands locked behind her back.Danni sat next to her, hand on her thigh. "Yah. Becky and her husbandbought it a few years ago, but when they got divorced, Becky got thehouse.""She can afford it?""Oh, yah. It's cheap to live up here." Danni pulled Beth against her andkissed her long and deep on the lips. Danni tongue moved inside her mouth,bringing Beth's arousal to a peak again. She was breathless by the timethe kiss ended. "You know, Beth, you're gonna have lots of fun thisweekend. We're gonna play all kinds of games, and we're gonna explore thatcute little body of yours. We'll find out what makes you feel good, andhow you can make us feel good.""That--that sounds like fun, Danni! Really! I want to be...I want to beclose to you--"Danni pulled her head down between her breasts and cuddled her."--b-but, you're not gonna tickle me any more, are you? Please say no!Let's just fool around, okay? I'd like that! I really would! You and yoursister are so cute and sexy, let's make love! I'll even wear the handcuffsif you want. Please?"Danni's hand ran sensuously through her hair, and Beth thought maybe shewas finally reaching her. "We could make love, all three of us! Four ofus, if your cousin wants to. I've never made love to another woman, butI'll try! You two are so sexy, I'd like to. You can tie me up, if youwant, and make love to me like I'm your prisoner--""Beth, Beth, Beth..." Danni said softly, her fingers teasing ticklishcircles around her ear. Beth squirmed, but Danni held her tighter, andscratched behind her ear. "Tickling is the whole reason we brought youhere! See, we got Becky a late Christmas present, and it's you. We'regiving you to her to tickle for the weekend."Beth's head jerked up away from her finger, eyes round. "No! No, oh,please, don't say that! You KNOW how ticklish I am! How can you be somean?!"Danni just smiled. That smile was infuriating. The redhead did indeed knowhow ticklish she was, and that was the source of her and her sister'spleasure. And nothing Beth said seemed to phase them. For some reason theybelieved that tickling wasn't torture, and that it was all some kind ofinnocent game."Danni, listen to me, please! I can't stand tickling! It's torture! Don'tyou understand that? Haven't you ever been tickled for too long? Don't youKNOW?!""I know. But I'm not the one being tickled. Don't worry, it's just for theweekend."Forty-eight hours of tickling! Beth shuddered. "But--but I can't stay forweekend! I can't! My mom's expecting me in Seattle! I can't stay--""Sure you can. We'll take care of everything. You'll get to see your mom.Just relax and enjoy it." Another kiss smothered her strident objections,and she felt Danni's hands open her shirt and slip inside to cup herboobies.Becky joined them in the living room. "Pizza's on it's way. Did I hearsomeone mention tickling?""No!" Beth said."Yup," Danni said. "Beth here is extremely ticklish!""Really? As ticklish as Tammi?""More so, I think. We had a little fun on the way here, and she just aboutdied! Care to try her out?"Beth shook her head. "No, c'mon, please! Please, Becky, don't!""Ooo, she MUST be ticklish," Becky said as she knelt in front of Beth,"listen to her!" Becky raised her hands and wriggled her fingers.Beth shied back, pressing herself against the back of the couch. Shebrought her knees together to try to keep Becky away. "No, please! Please,don't, Becky!"Becky leaned forward and reached over Beth's knees. Her fingers stretchedout toward her tummy. "Tickle, tickle, tickle!""Oh, don't touch me! No!" Beth hitched her knees up to her chest. "Justleave me alone!"Becky wasn't deterred. Beth was in shorts, and her knees were bare. Shepinched both knees at once, squeezing hard around the outsides of herkneecaps. Beth squealed and bucked, and her legs spasmed. "Eeeeeeeeeeee!Don't! Don't!"Not to be left out, Danni pinched her ribs, and Beth twisted back fromher. When she twisted, she leaned forward from the back of the couch, andDanni was able to squirrel an arm around behind her so she could touch thefar side of her ribcage, and she tickled both sides."N-Nooo! Hee hee hee hee heeeeee!" Beth cried, squirming, trying to getaway from Danni. She kicked her feet down, almost hitting Becky in theface, and thus opened the way for her. Becky lunged forward and pinned herknees down with her chest. As Danni's hands continued working her ribs,she felt Becky's fingertips pinch her tummy. She was trapped. The arm ofthe sofa kept her from getting away from Danni, and the back of the sofakept her from escaping Becky. She struggled against the steel cuffs, handsballed into fists against the small of her back.Their fingers played over her upper body. Danni had always liked ticklingribs, and concentrated on her ribcage, scratching and pinching her way upand down. She found those particular ribs halfway down, on either side ofher breasts, that were the most ticklish, and squeezed them hard. Beth'sheart skipped a beat, and she laughed with new desperation.Wriggling around on the couch, Beth suddenly felt her shirt come open.Becky had unbuttoned it and pulled it open, baring her belly and boobies.Danni pulled it off her shoulders and down her arms, until she wascompletely topless. Then, with bare skin to play with, they went at itagain.Becky's hands encircled her stomach and squeezed her flanks. Becky didn'thave long nails like her cousins, but her fingertips were torment enough.They burrowed into the soft flesh of Beth's sides, rubbing against herskin and pressing into the underlying tissue. At the same time, Danni'snails tapped and pirouetted their way up her ribs toward her armpits.Danni pushed her fingers between Beth's upper arms and her body, andwriggled them inside her underarms."Hee hee hee heeeeee!" Beth cried as her thighs spasmed against herpinioned knees. In the adrenaline rush from the tickling, she succeeded inpartly straightening her legs, and her butt came off the sofa cushion. Shelooked as though she were trying to escape over the back of the couch."Hee hee hee--hah ha ha ha ha ha ha! N-no, p-please! Hee hee hee heeeeehee hee heee! Oh, stop! St-stop! Not f-f-fair! Not fair!! Hee hee hee!""Trying to get away, are you?" Danni teased. She grabbed hold of Beth'sshoulders and pushed her back down."Koochie, koochie, koo!" Becky said, spreading her fingers wide and thenclenching them around her flanks. She squeezed until Beth's soft fleshrose up between her fingers. Then, laying only her fingertips on her skin,she ran her hands around her sides until her fingers met at her spine,then around to the front until they met again just under her belly button.Doing so made Beth frantic, and her butt rose off the sofa again."Down on the floor, 'kay?" Danni said."Yah! We'll tickle her til the pizza arrives."They pulled her down onto the carpet. Beth tried to protect her nakedtummy by rolling facedown, but they took hold of her hips and shouldersand turned her onto her back. She looked up at them, but before she couldplead for them to stop, they started tickling again.Her back was arched because of her hands, throwing her chest and midriffup. Her perky titties were irresistable to Danni, so she applied her nailsto them. Bracing her knees on Beth's shoulders to hold her down, she laidher nails on either side of one petite cone and bicycled them lightly,barely touching the skin. More giggles, then laughter came from Beth asshe struggled under her. Her head jerked back and forth between Danni'sknees, and her cheeks bounced off the insides of Danni's thighs.Danni inched forward until Beth's head was nestled up against her crotch,both further immobilizing her as well and providing a pleasant pressure onher pussy. When her nails moved over her breast, Beth struggled, and herhead rubbed against her pussy.Becky straddled Beth's hips and slipped a finger into her belly button.Instantly she hiccupped her way into new laughter, and Becky knew she'dfound the right place. With her thumb and forefinger she squeezed oneither side of the navel, raising it up from her belly, and probed deepinto it with the index finger of the other hand. She pushed in hard, thenworked her finger around in circles, stretching the walls of the dimple.After that, she squeezed the dimple tight around her finger and pistonedit in and out, poking the button. Beth went wild under them, tummywriggling tightly, feet flexing and pointing. Her laughter rose andfell--rose when Becky's finger was touching the bottom of her navel, fella little when she pulled it out and Danni's nails stopped trailing aroundher boobies."Hey, what's going on?" Tammi said, sounding betrayed as she returned tothe living room. "Nobody told *me* we were gonna tickle!" She came down onher knees next to Danni."Snooze, you lose, Cousin!" Becky said as she played with Beth's bellybutton.Tammi went down to Beth's kicking feet. She straddled her shins andstarted untying her hiking shoes. Beth struggled that much harder."T-T-Tammi! D-don't, T-Tahahahahmmmeeeeee! Hee hee hee hee heee! Hah ha haha hah hah! D-don't!" She tried to kick, to twist free, but her hands werestill cuffed, and all three of them were sitting on her. They had her. Shetried to beg for mercy as she felt Tammi pull her shoes off, but Danni andBecky started tickling again, and laughter stole her voice.Tammi took her socks off, leaving her squirming feet bare. They rubbedagainst each other as Beth tried to somehow cover the sole of one footwith the back of the other, but Tammi plucked one foot from its fellow andpulled the toes back. The tiny pink tootsies writhed as her boobies andtummy were teased, and Tammi pinched each one, starting with the pinky andmoving up toward the big toe. Each pinch interjected a yelp into hercontinuous laughter.Danni scratched her boobies lightly and quickly, running her nails fromthe base of each tittie up toward the stiff nipple, then back down again.She found the pearly white undersides of her breasts were very sensitive,so she used both hands, one on each boob, and scratched. Beth wailed, andher head rubbed and bumped against Danni's clit, unwittingly masturbatingit. Danni's own nipples showed through her tank top, growing and puckeringas Beth laughed.Becky fell in love with Beth's tummy. While her fingers teased her flanks,she explored the warm, naked tummy with her lips, kissing her way up anddown it. Each kiss included a long, wet smooch and a couple of licks,along with an ocassional nibble. The closer her mouth got to her bellybutton, the louder Beth laughed until, when her lips closed around hernavel and her tongue slithered into it, her voice became one unbrokenscream.Tammi's fingernails closed like pincers around Beth's big toe. She tuggedand pulled on the tootsie, then sent her nails down between it and thenext toe, scratching the delicate webbing. Then down onto the instep. Shetickled the sole for a few minutes, sometimes scratching up around theankle, but mostly attacking the soft, pink skin on the bottom of thethrashing foot. Even just pressing a finger into the sole was enough tokeep their prisoner laughing, but Tammi liked using her nails, and soonswitched to the other foot and traced out squiggles on it with them.At first nobody heard the doorbell. Beth's laughter filled the house. Buteventually, on the third ring, Becky looked up. "Hey, pizza's here!" Shegot off Beth and ran to the door.Danni and Tammi mercifully stopped tickling, and Beth let out a long, deepsigh. She lay still as they got up and followed their cousin, then rolledonto her belly and tried to catch her breath. She tingled all over, andshe had the beginnings of a headache from laughing so much."Thanks," Becky said, and closed the door. She brought the warm box to thesmall table in the kitchen while Danni got some plates and a two-literplastic bottle of Pepsi out of the refrigerator. Tammi threw some napkinson the table, then called to Beth, "Hey, c'mon! Don't wanna miss dinner,do you?"Beth considered playing dead. Maybe they'd let her lay there, and she'd beable to escape while they ate... She gave up, rose unsteadily to herknees, and got to her feet. She came into the kitchen with her shirt stilldraped over her wrists.The Arcadias looked at her, gazing at her naked breasts and belly. "How'mI supposed to eat?" she asked.Danni took a seat and patted her lap. "Sit here and I'll feed you. C'mon,it'll be fun!""Can't you just take the cuffs off?""Nope."Beth was too weak too argue. She sat in Danni's lap, and they ate. Thegirls devoured the pepperoni with peppers, leaving only an oily cardboardbox in their wake. Danni held up a piece for Beth to have, and gave herdrinks of Pepsi. Danni ate and fed Beth with her left hand, and fingeredBeth's nipples with her right. Beth tried to stay relaxed, but shecouldn't ignore the feelings Danni's fingering caused, and by the time thebox was empty she was more than ready to make love.There was some deliciously naughty about being the only girl at the tablewith her shirt off. She liked the looks she got from Tammi and Becky, theway their eyes always came back to her breasts. In some ways, it seemed,they were held captive by her body. She was the captor.But then, she was the one wearing the handcuffs, and the one who was beingteased and tickled half to death.After clearing the table, Becky broke out a bottle of Korbell and theytoasted their togetherness. Danni held Beth's glass for her. After acouple of glasses and some catching up on family gossip, Becky said,"Anybody wanna get into the hot tub?""Hot tub? It's freezing outside!" Beth said."But the tub's hot," Becky replied. "Besides, girls, we can hang Beth upfrom the gazebo, and have some more fun time..."Beth whimpered while Danni and Tammi tittered in expectation.Danni held her as Becky finished tying the final knot, and then they bothslid into hot tub. "That oughta do it," Danni said. "Comfy, Beth?""As comfy as I can be," she muttered.

Is this the last part that was posted? And where is part 4--I can't find it.
Thanks for posting these, btw.

I read this story in full back on Josie's site and there are MANY other parts after this. I had them all on file, but unfortunately lost them when I had to reformat.

If anyone can find the whole series, please post it, it's a true classic!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back