• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Beach Tickling (true)

OldEnglish

TMF Regular
Hey everyone,

After years of never doing it, I finally accomplished what I had always wanted to do while at the beach. My girlfriend asked to be buried in the sand when we saw some kids doing it so, of course, I obliged. While I was burying her, though, the idea popped into my mind..;)

So I buried her in quite deeply and said, "How's that?" She said, "Fine, but aren't you forgetting something?" and began to wiggle her toes. So I said, "Oh yah. Well, I was leaving those for last because I needed the sand up here." and moved down to her feet. I asked her, "Can you move?" And she said, "No, how much sand is here?" When she asked that, though, I began to trace a finger up both of her soles. Her feet twitched and she said, "Cut that out! Cut that out!"

I kept it at that because she has asthma and I did not want to see her have an asthma attack, but I thought it was still pretty cool.

But the coolest part of it, though, was that I noticed some of the girls that were on a blanket nearby were watching and laughing as I was tickling her feet. I think one of them even reached over and tickled her friend's feet, as well, but I do not know for sure.

Needless to say, it was a great day at the beach:)

~~Old English

You lucky devil! I've never gotten to do that, but I've always wanted to!

Buried in the sand.....

Cool story, man, but dosen't that suck about the asthma. Otherwise, you could've had a lotta fun!;)

Yah, it does suck about the asthma. Obviously, I'd never do anything to harm her or anything like that, so I always err on the side of caution. It was the same with my ex-girlfriend, whom I had posted some stories about beforehand. It's the price you have to pay for love, though:smilelove

I still get in some more innocent extended tickles on other friends (with their blessings), so I am not completely shutout.

~~Old English

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back