• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New tickling gathering

funny852

TMF Regular
Dear Friends:
I am going to try to host our tickling gathering one more time.
The date is Wednesday, August 6, at 7:00 pm and it is in Brick, N.J. which is exit 88 on the Garden State Parkway. (Directions will be sent if we have rsvp's.) This is the last date that I will have my home availabel until next summer.
We already have a confirmation from a guy and his girlfriend. However,if we can't get another girl to come then there will not be any tickle play; just sharing videos, trading, and experiences which is okay too. Please respond by Monday, August 4th so I have time to send out confirmations and directions. Please try to get a girlfriend or two to come as well.
Thank you.
Eric

reply to Jkmagnum

Thanks guy:
Yeah. I tried it three times in my home free of charge.
The whole thing. It never happened.
We mostly got guys and I wouldn't do it without girls.
One time we had two girls but one got cold feet (pun intended)
and dropped out so the other girl didn't want to do it.

It is really a shame. I see these gatherings at hotels which cost money etc. I don't know why a bunch of us can't just meet and have a good time at someones apartment or house.
I decided to stop for awhile and perhaps try it again in the summer when my house is empty. Perhaps if we give longer notice we can come up with a few people. Ideally a couple guys and theere girl friends so they feel more comfortable.

jklmagnum

Where do you live?
Because there are some good gatherings in upstate ny, and Ct.
I have never gone but I hear they are great.
Eric

reply to Jkmangnum

Yes, go from the main page to general gatherings.
Then click on East coast gatherings.
There may not be a posting for the last 30 days so click on 60, 90, etc until it popps up.

Also, on the forum I usually go to tickling discussion, post stories, personals and picture of the week found on the left menu main page.
good luck and enjoy.
This is the best forum around for guys like us.
Eric

upstate NY gatherings?

can someone give me some info on an upstate NY gathering? I am new here and very interested

As much as shygirl and I would always love to attend a tickle gathering, a weekday is unfortunatly, no good for us. There are weekends though, when we are both available at the same time or on the same weekend, is another story.
Nevertheless, I wish you the best in your endeavor.

Don't be disappointed in the begining though. The first Hyenas Club gathering had only 4 people. The second had 9 and the third had like 12. Eventually, there was a gathering that brought in 19, another around 20 or so.

Be patient. Good luck.

TTD

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back