• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An Avengers Story with Emma Peel Being Tickled???

Gina_Crews_Fan

TMF Novice
I wanted to know if there is a story where Emma Peel is tickled. Please post it if there is. I think that I remember reading one before. Does anyone know who wrote it? I can't find it on the TMF if there is one. I'm not sure if this is the right place to write this, so I'm sorry if I posted in the wrong place. Help me if you have this story or wrote it.

I remember reading a story about this years ago. She was captured and her feet tickled and painted by a female enemy agent while a male enemy agent looked on.

Is that what you are thinking of? I haven't seen it for years though but I bet it is out there if you google it. Look under the google groups search as it may have been posted to usenet too.

Hope that helps. :)

Thanks for posting that Quiller. Apparently I missed it whenever/wherever it orignally appeared. Excellent story.

Capt. Spalding wrote another. It was posted on the old EZboard TMF - the one Scott blew away after he got religion. I'll email the Captain and ask him to repost it.

Strelnikov

Oh - thanks for that. I only put it out on the ng and the web site.

quiller

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back