• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Torrie Wilson Tickled!!

Zechs Merquiise

TMF Regular
At the beginning of Smackdown tonight, they started to run the Torrie Wilson sleeping with Jamie Noble segments. For those who weren't following, Jamie Noble beat Billy Gunn in a match for a chance to sleep with Torrie. While Noble was showing Torrie his sex toys, one of them was a feather like invention. Where he tickled Torrie's face and tummy. No reaction from the tummy tickle though. But he finished it off with a "tickle her fancy" comment. The best was Noble goin kitchy kitchy koo while tickling the beautiful Torrie. I think there was no tummy reaction since she's supposed to be "freaked out." But the dirt sheets report, Torrie had a hard time with the segments due to laughing so much. I bet one of the bloopers was the tickle one.

Damn, you beat me to this!! Yea, I saw it, and it was a great scene.

DUDE IF BILLY DIDN'T INTERUPT IT, WE WOULD HAVE SAW HER BEING TICKLED!!!! I HATE BILLY FOR THIS NOW!!! IM REALLY PISSED!

I agree they segment with noble and wilson was bad ass. I also wish that dam billy gunn had to come in at the right time. I wish I could have been the camera man during that segment were wilson is tickled with the feather and laughed. That would have been a badass reaction to see.

I agree Billy ruined the whole thing. The WWE sure knows how to tease, leaving the tickler out there and Torrie in flip-flops. Was anyone else happy about the feet shots at the end? (Minus Billy of course) and did anyone else notice Torrie's beautiful laugh at the end? Who knows, maybe this'll continue. Maybe Noble'll come out with the tickler.

P.S: The tickler shifted brands from RAW to Smackdown.

yeah i agree with the only reason there was no reaction to the tummy tickling was because she was supposed to be disgusted and unconfortable. For the one they actually used, they probably had to have Noble not touch her tummy with the feather thing cause she was too ticklish on her tummy (at least i am hoping) :)

I taped smackdown and I wathched the noble and wilson thing many times and I did not see the feather touch her belly which means she is proberly ticklish there. I wonder if nida is ticklish?

I saw the scene as well, and cursed myself for not having my VCR ready to go when it happened. I had this feeling that once Noble started whipping out the handcuffs and stuff, there may be a feather in there. I thought maybe there'd be something happening during the last scene, where all four were in bed and Torrie had the handcuffs on...But with Billy Gunn being the homosexual that he is, nothing happened. Oh well...Maybe the WWE will run some sort of "kinky foursome" angle and we'll get more chances at this huge opportunity.

Someone e-mail me an....

exact date this Smackdown episode aired, as well as any other wrestling-related ticklings...

I am sure we have it on tape, and will include it on our Wisconsin Tickles 4 tape.

Thanks...

Wil

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back