• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife's Revenge(F/M, erotic, upperbody)

tommytikl

2nd Level Green Feather
This story is a sequel to the previous tickling story Lazy Saturday.
You can find that story here http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32242

I slowed down for a moment and in that instant she rolled me over and stated with vicious intent “You aren’t going anywhere mister….”
I was still in my post-orgasm bliss and of course one part of my post-orgasm bliss is that I am twice as ticklish as normal.
Under normal circumstances I could fight her off, but her hands were now digging into my sides and ribs finding all of my ticklish spots, she was not gentle or soft and carressing, she was just tickling the bejesus out of me. Her hands were flying everywhere and because she is a larger woman with her legs locked on my hips I wasn't going anywhere. I tried to fight her off but she was one step ahead of me going from ribs to sides to my hips and back to my ribs. I was a hysterical mess.

While in my hysteria, I missed the fact that her one hand had stopped tickling long enough to grab my wrist and attach it to the always ready bondage equipment attached to the bed frame. She resumed her double handed tickling and now that I couldn't try to protect myself very well I again became a hysterical ball of laughter. HEHEHEEHHE AHIEIEEIE HEY NO FAIRHeheheheh ahieieie ahhahahhaahha. I was loosing strength due to her tickling and my lack of breath. She took this oppurtunity to attach my other hand to the head board and in that second I realized my plight. I started to beg, "OH please, this is soo not fairherhehehehahdhdh hnoooeehehehahahahhahhahhhh, ondhehehahahha". She simply dug back into my ribs and sides and of course now my armpits and neck and collar bone and I don't even know where(well except for the red spots the next day).
The thing was she was tickling just a bit lighter, simply because she could now take a moment to decide where to tickle since my only leverge was my hips and she was simply riding the bucking bronco under her.

She didn't say anything to my begging at first, simply had a very wicked grin on her face and stared me right in the eyes. I begged to her, "Please no more, heheahdhd, OH GOD, ehehahahdheheHAHHEhehehHAHHH". My eyes were tearing and my throat was sore from laughter.
She strummed her fingers into my pits and slowed just a bit so she could speak over my laughter. "Hon, this is for all those times you tickled me senseless and now I am going to do the same thing to you!!!" Well I guess I had deserved this, I mean the week leading up to the "Lazy Saturday" could have been called the "Surprise Tickle Attack" week.
All week, I had been tickling her to pieces, just 5-10 minutes tickles but I guess they all built up in her and now she wanted her revenge!

She scootched up right to my face, gave me a deep wet french kiss and during mid-kiss she dug into my ribs and sides, causing me to break my kiss and resume my laughter! She worked me over for the next 10 minutes, playing with my nipples, my armpit hairs, my sides, she counted my ribs for me, she made sure to get all the lint out of my belly button, I assured her that there wasn't any in there to begin with but she had to make sure.
She was tickling my ribs and I was bucking like a bronco under her when she slowed for a moment to find out what was hitting her in the back. What she found was my hard member beating up against her back.
"Aww is someone getting horny from all this tickling, hmmmm," she stated coyly.
Now she let her one hand tickle my side and her other hand was now stroking my hard cock slowly, teasingly. Now I was the one moaning and laughing, "HEHEHAHHHEH, OOHHH YEHAHEHEHEHEHE, OHYEHEHEAHNEOEONOEHEHE YEYAHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHHmmmmeheoheheheheh"
I didn't know or care anymore where I was, she would tickle my ribs and side for a minute then give me momentary "relief" by tickling my balls and shaft and then return to tickling my upperbody, she did all of this while still on top of me.

I was getting so tired that I didn't notice when she stopped. The problem was the reason she stopped was to secure my feet to the bed!!! WHile I was still calming down she was already attaching my one foot to the bed and quickly attached the other before I could stop her. She left the room for a moment, I heard water run, splash and then she returned to give me a drink from the rinse cup in the bathroom, I gulped the water she offered and actually resigned myself to the tickling.
I mean the initail shock of her tickling was over but because she was keeping me sexually excited I was still ticklish!!
She simply sat in between my legs, her chest mostly on my thighs her mouth right at my member and her hand every so dangerously close to my hips and belly.
She simply started back with the tickling but lighter, not quite the rough stuff but still caused me to laugh like a fool. Now what this evil women did next just about killed me.

While tickling my hips she let her lips fold around my cock and just took in the head. Her tounge swirled over the head, causing groans to quickly interrupt my laughter and snickers. She knew exactly what she was doing, she tickled my belly and hips and just let her mouth dance with my cock. Her tounge would swirl around, she would engulf the shaft and then suck while she moved up the shaft. I was in such a sexual and ticklish state I couldn't tell you where I was. HEheehe eohhhhhe eYESH soheheh neoooo get out of therheheheh ohhhhhhyeah hmmmhehehehe mmmmmmohehhehehehhhheeeeehoohhhhhhnenenene"
She did this for a good while, I lost track of everything by this time.

She was now sucking more than tickling and I was getting really close to cumming again, but instead of finishing me off she simply released my cock with a final suck and slithered up my body, she started deeply kissing me and now her hands were again wandering around tickling my upper body, she started at my elbows and tickled her way down into my pits all while deeply kissing me. She had me at giggles and snickers the whole time, she would tickle my pits for a while and wander to my sides and then tug on a nipple. She broke the kiss to say,"Now I know why you love to tickle me, This is fun!!"

She resumed her kiss and then found her way to my pits again and then she simply shifted her hips once and the tip of my cock slipped into her very wet pussy. She kept kissing and tickling and then moved more of my shaft into her, she started slow but her own horniness now got the best of her and she increased the speed of her hips, she broke our kiss and dug her fingers into my lower ribs and sides and hips and rode me like a horse. She would tickle me and I would buck and we ended up in a tickling sexual rythm. She rode me like she hasn't in a while(all those kegal exercises really paid off) and rode me till we came together twice, the second coming right after the other. She fell on top of me and I just lay there exhausted. She whispered in my ear,"hmmm that was great hon, but I wonder how ticklish your feet are now." I simply wimpered....

PS. She never did get to my feet that day, we ended up sleeping most of that Lazy Saturday...

Hope you enjoyed,sorry it took so long to write.

So sweet...

I can think of no better way to spend a Saturday! Thanks for sharing your experience. I hope that it is a regular thing for you and the Mrs.

Yeah, she did tickle you to a pulp, didn't she?:p

JP

My ribs were pulp...

My lower ribs hurt for like 3 days and my armpits and shoulders were also quite sore from all the twisting and tickling.

She told me later that she just got carried away and loved the power that she had over me at the time.

Ironically, over the sum of time, I have tickled her many more times however any time she has tickled me it is usually for a much longer time and less mercy than I show her. But like I said in the story, I tickle her so often that the revenge just builds up in her... :eek:

Once again, an excellent tale! :cupid:

I am primarily a ler, but after reading this I feel myself being seduced to the dark side. :firedevil

Thanks SoleSeeker!

Thanks Sole Seeker. I am glad you enjoyed it...oh and I am NORMALLY the ler however like I said everyone in a while the wife just tickled the bejesus out of me... :D

I am glad I am getting some feedback.
I realized that it is important to give feedback to the writers.
I saw that something like 400 people had viewed this story but had no replies.
Anyway, too all who did respond.
THANKS! :)

I understand completely. Lately I've noticed lots of excellent stories aren't getting the positive feedback they deserve. Personally, I blame it on the folks who whine all the time about "insignificant posts." I think it makes some people in the community more circumspect about the type and number of posts they make. If a reader likes a story and someone else has already said they liked it, unless they can add something original they don't bother to add a reply that says "I agree."

Of course that's just my opinion... I could be wrong.

I WAS the same way

I was just lazy really :(
I mean I would read the stories, I read almost every one posted.
However I only have commented on a few, and mostly just because I was too lazy to simply write "great job" or "Well done".
That way the writers knows they are appreciated and if they get feedback they can feel confident to write more of the same fiction or simply to contribute a true tale.
Anyway, I will try my best not to be soo lazy...

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back