• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tic Toc

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
(Something a little different to my normal loooong stuff for you. You can always tell when I've been reading Ayla_ny can't you? ;) )

Lying upon the bed, stretched and bound, heartbeat ringing in my ears, blackness surrounding me, I remember.

Tic

Remember the first time, confident and sure, secure in my belief, my arrogance my pride.

Tic

Remember her body, sliding over me as she settled, her legs wrapping around my sides, her fingers descending to my arms.

Tic

Remember the first sensations, the gentle waves passing over my body as she explored my elbows and arms, a gentle scratching that made me squirm.

Tic

Remember the first laugh escaping my lips as she reached the hollows of my armpits, fingers scratching and scratching against the skin.

Tic

Remember the first motions of my body jerking in its bondage, the instinctive reaction of flight when fight is denied.

Tic

Remember the escalation of my laughter as she moved down to exposed ribs, poking and prodding as she force me on.

Tic

Remember my first cry, a plea for mercy, a respite from her attentions, only to discover her quality of mercy to be lacking.

Tic

Remember my second, third and more cries, her fingers growing ever more forceful as she raced to my hips and stomach.

Tic

Remember the bed creaking as I thrashed, escape from the torments she visited upon me the only thought in my mind.

Tic

Remember the first time she lowered her head, her tongue lapping my skin like a cat drinking milk as she explored the untouched hollow above my waist.

Tic

Remember her fingers flowing down my thighs, circling to find the most sensitive skin as her lips touched my most private place.

Tic

Remember the loss as she moved on, the need that overwhelmed me, a need and desire that I knew I could not sate without her.

Tic

Remember the first time she touched my feet, her nails raking along my soles as she luxuriated in my suffering.

Tic

Remember my throat screaming for rest, only for a lack of air to deny me voice.

Tic

Remember her tongue touching the skin, burrowing between the toes as her mouth devoured each digit.

Tic

Remember her hands moving back and up, my knees now their target as flesh, bone and sinew gave up the fight and succumbed to her attentions.

Tic

Remember the first time she teased my crotch, fingernails scratching everywhere but where I desired, her face bathed in joy.

Tic

Remember her head lowering again, her lips pleasuring me even as her hands tormented me.

Tic

Remember the agony of her teasing, the cresting of a wave only for the wave to collapse under me time after time.

Tic

Remember screaming my surrender to her, my submission to her will, her authority, pledging her my soul.

Tic

Hear footsteps in the corridor approaching the room

Tic

Feel the door swing open and close silently, only the movement of air giving evidence of its passage.

Tic

Feel her weight settle on me

Tic

Feel her legs wrap around me

Tic

Feel her hands settle on me

Tic

My tormenter

Tic

My punisher

Tic

My mistress

Toc

My Love

Wow. That was incredible....simply incredible. Bravo. You made my day.

that was just wonderful. beautiful words capturing beautiful feelings... I loved it.

Sorry for the stupidly long delay in replying folks, been too hot to run the computer much the last few days. For that matter, who towed the UK down to the equator, temperatures over 100 are just not normal for a country that produces people who aren't white so much as pale blue.

Anyway, umm, where was I? Oh yeah, thanks to everyone for the great response, this was (hand on heart) written in an hour on a Sunday night when I couldn't sleep and Ayla's latest was poinging around my brain and I wasn't sure if it was any good or just pretentious rubbish ;) Course, I suppose there's no reason it can't be both...

Thanks again, it's feedback like this that makes this all worthwhile.

Oh, by the way Ayla, is there any chance you could stick a 'highly addictive' warning on your work please, I need something to remind my brain not to read anything you write if I don't have at least an hour to come back to my senses afterwords or stuff like this happens :D

Don't even joke about that man, it's been up over thirty for the last week and neither the infrastructure in this country or me are built for that sort of sustained heat.

*grin* Besides, wouldn't it be boring if we never tried anything different ;)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back