• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cruel Holiday

Paper#Boy

TMF Regular
UK Sky Digital

Channel - Trouble TV

Program - Cruel Holiday

Good chance tickling could be one of the challenges the contestents have to do this year as they seem to come up with some really bad challenges like licking cheese off an old mans beard, having manure chucked at there faces while trapped in stocks and smelling each others dirty socks :xlime:. Last year some people on the forum for this program were suggesting tickling so who knows what they might cook up this year :idunno: ... i got my fingers crossed to see one of them get it anyway ;).

Year after year i pray something good like this will happen but after the last 3 shows with no action (except cockroaches on feet), i wont get too excited. Having loads of ticklers spamming their board with interesting tickle ideas doesnt help much lol ;)

True ...

Your right m8 i don't think the suggestions sounded to innocent if i remember right ;) ... putting anything suspicous like "Tickle the girls to orgasm with an ostrich feather... but only the fit lookin ones !" don't exactly help but if it sounds innocent they might, probably, maybe, could do it ... :D

This sounds like a good idea, but your comments about how a bunch of ticklers would bombard the board really cracked me up. I'm just picturing the people responsible for reading them saying 'Hey, Gina, I've got another one. This guy says "How about a tickling scene where the girl is wearing black high heels and suntan nylons, and a dog pulls them off and starts licking her feet, causing her to laugh hysterically and..."'

I'm cracking up just typing this!! :)

Regards,

TK

tickleking said:
a dog pulls them off and starts licking her feet, causing her to laugh hysterically and...
I kid you not, this was a suggestion someone made last year. Well except the dog pulling them off but they did suggest putting them in the stocks and having dogs lick their feet. Nearly every other suggestion was tickling related, more absurd by the day ;)

Actually, not too bad of an idea for video there, T King! Although I have to agree it's quite laughable when it's blatantly posted on a mainstream board like that. There are ways to ask...and was to not ask.

Did anyone see the last episode on friday ? they were on the beach and three of the girls got buried in the sand with only there feet and head sticking out for a challenge :wow: . When they were fully buried they got the others to give them a pedicure ( with there mouths ) ! nuff giggling and screaming from that already; then they got some feather dusters and tickled there barefeet :eek: | :wow:

WoW! I thought u were mucking around because of the silly suggestions above. But 3 girls were buried in the sand with only their head and feet showing and they had their bare feet tickled with a feather duster! It was quick but the good looking blonde was laughing loads! Thanks for the headsup as i got it taped! :) I did particulary like it when they saw the dusters and groaned "Oh no!".

This is the blonde who got it:-
http://troubleflex.trouble.co.uk/cruelholiday/contestants/profile_3.php?20030808113300

Her friend who saw some action:-
http://troubleflex.trouble.co.uk/cruelholiday/contestants/profile_5.php?20030808113300

And someone else buried not seen getting it:-
http://troubleflex.trouble.co.uk/cruelholiday/contestants/profile_1.php?20030808113300

And one of the ticklers:-
http://troubleflex.trouble.co.uk/cruelholiday/contestants/profile_9.php?20030808113300

Last edited:
:sowrong: :sowrong: :sowrong:

I MISSED IT! :( is there any chance to pleeeeeeeeeeeease put it up on here? pleeeeese i would appreciate it so so much!

:wow: :sowrong:

Ive managed to upload 20 screenshots of the action from a low quality TV grab i did. These include the burying, the nibbeling of toes, the tickling and the girls laughing faces. If there are many people wanting to see this ill give the info out at some point.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back