• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Continuation of Ross Kayley Stories.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Author's Note. This is a continuation of the Ross and Kayley tickling stories that I first posted in the tickle story forum

I'm more focused on the plot line of the story, than tickling.

Thus, I believe they are more appropriately posted here.

Hope those who read will find them interesting.

The George Borgier lawsuit placed a whole new twist on the situation with Ross.

Technically , it would seem that for Borgier, he would be headed for a long, drawn out lawsuit against the client who accused him of neglect.

For Ross. It would seem to be business as usual for Ross, Kayley, Tim, and Ross's other clients.

Ross knew it would not be that simple.

On the morning after Borgier told Ross that Borgier would have to put the deal on hold, Ross climbed into the Uber to his office with paperwork and cell phone in his hand

When Ross got to his office, he entered the office, and was immediately prodded for information by anyone he came in contact with.

"Okay, people, this is RossShell Marketing, we focus on marketing, and servicing our clients in this office. Today is business as usual" Ross said, entering his private office.

Ross's secretary entered his office , gave Ross his mail, and of course asked. "I know that you know something. What's the deal?" Ross secretary said.

"The Deal is that you still have a job at RossShell Marketing. If I sell or merge with someone, you might not have a job. For now, focus on what you have to do for this company, and let's worry about that. Trust me, if I do something, everyone will know" Ross said.

Ross went through his day, trying his best to put the Borgier situation out of his mind. To best do that, he called Tim. "Tim, we are moving forward with the campaign as usual" Ross began.

"Ross, I have complete confidence in you as I always have. If anything develops, we will discuss it. If I have any clients to refer to you, they will be referred to Ross at RossShell Marketing as I always have. For now, unless it becomes an issue, George Borgier is not an issue" Tim said.

"Tim, thank you. It means a lot for me to hear you say that" Ross said.

When Ross got home that evening, Kayley greeted him at the door and started kissing him. "Tell me, were you able to focus?"

"Yes, of course, I have to earn a living so we can afford to pay for this place do I not?" Ross replied.

"It did not cross your mind, even once?" Kayley said.

"The only thing that is crossing my mind is what we do for dinner, and whether I will be in the mood to fuck you tonight. Unless the subject is something about you, me , us , or our lives. I really do not care about anything else" Ross said calmly.

As Ross was undressing in his walk in closet, he said something out loud that he did not know if he meant Kayley to hear, but she did: "Maybe this whole incident is not about Borgier. Its been giving me other thoughts. Should I keep RossShell or should I sell" Ross said.

"What?????" Kayley said in disbelief.

"Nothing, Forget it" Ross said.

"I cannot forget it, and apparently you cannot forget it, or you would not have said the whole thought out loud" Kayley pressed Ross.

"Chinatown, Flushing" Ross said, trying to change the subject.

"Fuck, dinner" Kayley exclaimed.

"Okay, if you want to fuck before dinner, we can do that" Ross said, trying to be comedic.

"This is not a joke. Ross C. Do you want to sell, or do you not? Kayley said.

"Honey, I'm so tired between the day to day work and this Borgier situation, I dont know what I want to do. Let's just go out to dinner, come home, we will talk, and figure out whatever comes after that" Ross said.

Kayley nodded her head. The couple went into an Uber, had dinner, went to Chinatown , Flushing. Had a big Chinese dinner, came home, and had a quiet evening.

In the middle of the night, Kayley got up to get a drink. She wandered around the apartment, and into Ross's den. Ross had some papers on his desk. On top of the papers was a sheet that said.

"Potential offers for RossShell Marketing"

"How dare you, Kayley!" Ross said in a sharp tone of voice, surprising Kayley.

"How dare you! More lies and omission" Kayley said.

"I'm not doing anything. I just talked to someone" Ross said.

"If you are going to sell, don't you think you should discuss it with me? " Kayley said.

"If it looks like I might sell, I was going to talk to you. Do you think I talk to you about every person I talk to who says they might become a client, and then they dont?? If I did that, we would never discuss anything else" Ross said.

"Can you at least give me a reason? " Kayley said calmly.

"Burnout, boredom, stress, maybe wanting to stick it to George Borgier. Are those good enough reasons" Ross said.

"Yesl I suppose they are" Kayley replied.

"Also, with all of Borgier's current problems, if I do sell now, I doubt he will or even could sue me. He is going to have so many legal problems on what he's dealing with now, I can argue in any suit that he lied, and withdrew from the deal I had almost closed with him, and then I received another offer. It would seem that such argument would enable me to either win a lawsuit against him, or even get a case dismissed" Ross said.

"Tim knows I might do something. He might even remain my solo client if I just want to get rid of the big office and all the other BS. There is no saying that a marketing guy cant have just one big client who he makes all his money from, and does not do anything else. The big office, so many people, and the small clients are really getting to me" Ross said.

"Okay, I wont push anymore. I know you will discuss this with me if you do something" Kayley said.

"You will know about it right after I do" Ross promised.

"Okay, now we can go back to bed" Kayley said, kissing Ross.

Ross got back into bed.

Why was Ross considering selling RossShell? Was he truly just burned out? Was it to stick it to Borgier for screwing up the almost closed deal? So many possibilities on what could occur. Ross just had to listen, focus on his day to day work, and see how it all would play out.

Last edited:
Thank You for your positive comments, mils. Glad you like it.

There will be more to come soon, within the next day or so.

Take care

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back