• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

-Small true experience-

fettik2

TMF Regular
First of all, excuse me if my English is bad it's not my mother tongue, but I'd like to share a nice small true experience that happened last weekend.

Kelly is a very, very gorgeous girl from 28 years old and the girlfriend of a teammate I'm playing soccer with in the same team. She's pretty small, has a brown skin and brown long dark brown hair with beautiful big dark eyes.
During the weekend we made a trip with our soccerteam to the sea with a bus. All girlfriends/wives were invited to go with so also my own girlfriend accompanied me.
We had a great day, had big fun on the beach and drunk some sangrias... Kelly was sitting in front of me on the terrace of the pub and I saw her lovely browned legs and feet with her half open shoes dangling at her feet. Wearing sunglasses, I had the chance to enjoy the whole spectacle and all kind of tickling fantasies played in my head while watching those cute little feet and hearing her laughing.

We had dinner with the team and it was about time to go back so everybody back on the bus. I was sitting next to my girlfriend and Kelly sat the seat behind me, alone while her boyfriend was playing cards in the back of the bus. She sat there with her back against the window, her legs on the seat and her feet hanging over the edge of the seat. I immediately remarked she had pulled her shoes off... After we watched the movie true romance (which is a very good movie :p ) we started a conversation with the guy who was sitting on the other row of the seats and we were talking about going out, music and a lot more, the usual topics. She was still sitting there, in the same relaxed position, her feet just at about 35cm from the guy at the seat right from her but he wasn't clearly not thinking of what I thought ;) I never thought I'd never have this great opportunity anymore to tickle her, and certainly not her feet so I'd surely had to take my chance! But between the fantasy and doing it there was still a lot of distance and I was thinking of a plan how I'd do it...
Should I tease her and wait till she said something so I could "punish" her?

I was really nervous, my heartbeat was about 160 I guess and meanwhile also my girlfriend and another guy were involved in the conversation so I was shuy to do in front of them...
But time was ranning out while we were approaching our city. And I still didn't knew what to do. And then all of a sudden, the conversation ended. The other guy began to watch tv again and so did my girlfriend! Kelly was watching through the window. This was the moment! I slowly turned myself and I tickled her soles very softly!! Oh man you can't imagine what a shot of adrenalin that gave! And then, her reaction: she pull her feet back with a little squirm, still smiling at me... I couldn't almost find a word to explain what I did so the only thing I could think up was "I'm a little bastard, am I? :) She smiled again and giggled. My girlfriend asked what happened, I told her.. well honey, she can't stand it too, just like you, while I was stroking her feet with my finger. My girlfriend also giggled and gave me a kiss...

and that's the end of my story, such a little fact, but it has made some impact to me.. I'm glad I did it and after the small incident I simply continued a new conversation with Kelly, nobody on that buss would ever know what those 3 seconds ever meant to me and nobody really cares ... ;)

-End-

Congratulations fet. You made a wise decision. This is exactly the kind of thing you'd regret for many years, if you hadn't done it. Trust me, I have a regret or two.

Thanks for posting!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back