• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Legal Close Ins. For Dual People, On All Sides

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The lawsuits that Ross and Borgier had filed against each other were taking their usual legal course.

In the meantime, the neglect suit by the client that caused Ross's and Borgier's deal to collapse in the first place, was closing in on Borgier quickly.

The more legal problems that Borgier had from his neglect suit, caused Borgier to become more vicious in Borgier's presuit of Ross.

It almost seemed as if Borgier was using the neglect suit, as Borgier's "vehicle to let out " Borgier's anger against Ross.

With as frustrated and angry as Ross was at Borgier, and all the lawsuits causing the whole mess to evolve in the first place.

Ross knew that he had to focus on his own company, and his most important client, Tim, to keep Ross's company alive for Tim, Ross himself, Kayley, and the people who worked for Ross.

Borgier won one legal victory early on that looked like it might hurt Ross, badly.

Borgier won a judgment against Ross, and used said judgment to issue stop payment orders on Ross's clients to Ross.

Thus enabling it to seem that Ross could not get income to come for himself, Kayley and his employees.

Ross's lawyer went to court to argue that this would cause Ross to be severely affected, and that Ross would simply declare bankruptcy for his company, and himself.

Ross's lawyer also argued that Ross himself had claims against Borgier for Borgier's actions regarding Borgier's own company, and to cause the seemingly done deal between Ross and Borgier to go sour in the first place.

Once the court heard this, they overturned the stop payment order, and stated that Ross filing bankruptcy, and any financial decisions or awards being a "game changer" before all the lawsuits were heard and decided, would not be legally just for either side.

Thus, a judgment , non enforced judgment was given to Borgier, with stipulations that Ross could continue to operate without his income sources being stopped.

The decision against him, made Ross even more angry, and Ross filed a second lawsuit against Borgier, for damages ., harassment, and using Borgier's own judgment as a "bullying " tactic, before Borgier's own fate was decided.

The whole thing seemed to be a legal free for all, with not only two men filing suits, but also two men who really despised each other, intent on using every legal means at their disposal, to "bury" their opponent legally.

When Ross came home one night, he said to Kayley.

"We could have survived by selling assets, me doing freelance work, etc, but that would have been very difficult with my obligations. This way things just continue as normal until all this is decided. " Ross said to Kayley.

"What do you think is going to happen? " Kayley asked.

"I dont know, honey. It could be we settle separate lawsuits separately, one buries the other, or we walk away with a signed agreement of mutual damages and admission with no money really being changed. " Ross said.

"I know it will take a while" Kayley said.

The legal situation almost seemed like a tornado going every which way, not knowing where it would land.

What would ultimately happen to Ross, Borgier, Ross's company, and the legal suits.

That remained to be seen.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back