• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Settlement Offer, Long Thought Process, And, Plan For Resolution?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
With George Borgier in such difficulty legally and financially.

George decided to change his "I'm a stone wall" position.

George's attorneys offered Ross the idea to reorganize George's company, with Ross calling the shots, and to try to see if there was a way Ross could figure out how to solve the whole mess with the lawsuits , and with the tax department.

In return, George would step back, have no say in the day to day operation of the company, providing Ross signed a paper that the legal matter between Ross and George was resolved, and that Ross would appoint someone to aid George and George's company, with all of George's current lawsuits.

In return, George asked that neither the company, nor George personally, would have to file for bankruptcy.

Both Ross, and Ross's attorney , thought that might be a feasible resolution.

The question was.. would George and his company, or Ross calling the shots for George, or whoever Ross appointed, would those parties be able to get George and his company out of the legal problems George had?,

If Ross did agree to that, both Ross, and whoever Ross appointed to solve the problems , would sell George's company for a sum of money. George might and probably would walk away with a token settlement, but it might not be very much.

Ross and Ross's attorney discussed this as a potential realistic legal settlement. However, the unknown for Ross and George's company was.. What would the bills be, between George's problems with his creditors, and the tax department.

One night, Ross came home, and discussed the situation with Kayley.

"I think this might work. Honestly, I would just love to have this whole thing over with, so as not to have to concern myself with any lawsuit with George Borgier anymore, and just focus on running RossShell" Ross said to Kayley./

"Yes, that would be nice. I think for so long that Borgier was so obsessed with beating you, that he did not consider the potential damage to himself and all around" Kayley said.

With that offer from Borgier, Ross said that he would hire his own independent auditor, whose fees would all be paid by Borgier and Borgier's company, to examine the company, the obligations, and lawsuits against Borgier all around, and see what true situation was with the company, Borgier, and regarding Borgier's and Ross's legal claims against each other.

Ross , Borgier, and their respective attorneys agreed to these conditions, and also agreed that this situation would be agreed upon as a "Contingent settlement between Ross, Borgier, and their companies and personally settling claims, if and when conditions were all accomplished"

The reality was.. that the entire situation might take a while considering all the claims and lawsuits existing between Ross and George,

The actual "settlement signing" was far from agreed to, Yet, this agreement, would tone down the all out free for all war that existed for so long between Ross and George.

Once the papers were examined by Ross, George, and their attorneys, the contingency agreement was agreed to, and signed, and all lawsuits were put on hold.

If the conditions were accomplished, the legal suit was over. If they could not be accomplished, then the lawsuit would be resumed, and would likely lead to a court fight, as it seemed very, very unlikely that a settlement would be possible if the conditions were not met.

Ross came home that night, undressed, and talked to Kayley. "It's not "over" but it does cool down the war between George and me. Hopefully the agreement can be accomplished as written, or with few if any changes" Ross said.

"Hopefully we can just have some quiet, and you can return to focusing on running RossShell full time" Kayley said.

It looked at if a long legal road might be ending. The question was. Was the situation really over, or would there be a new twist that would cause the lawsuit to resume?

That remained to be seen.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back